have a sibling who is better than you at everything

4388ba0f77d45066835f35cb36e01a0b.jpg

I'm lucky that I'm miles better than my sibling at everything. I'm not even exaggerating.

He might produce the academic card because he's been to University and graduated but I wouldn't even say he's smarter than me. It's just a road he decided to go down that I didn't.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Yes really. I'm struggling to think of one thing he's better than me at.

He can ride a little motorbike thing he's got. I can't. I suppose that's something. But I've never tried to ride a little motorbike in my defence.
Are many Brits anti - Israel ???
Thx

In my honest opinion, no.

You'll have sways of the left that are but they are anti-everything. I wouldn't take them too seriously. Contrarians by nature.
Can I ask you a final question??
Is Germany superior to the UK in technology , standard of living and innovation ???

Sure, ask away.

and (again it's only my opinion) but I'd say :

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

I've never really had the UK as pioneers in technology in all honesty.
I think the standard of living in the UK is very under-rated. I've been in a lot of other countries across the globe and some of our lower-income areas the housing, supermarkets, facilities are still of a high standard in relative terms. In the UK a man and a woman with x2 minimum wage jobs can afford a mortgage, a car, food, a holiday and other luxuries. In so many other countries that wouldn't be possible.
Innovation - not so much any more. Germany have always been good at manufacturing but there used to be a lot of creative people that would come out of the UK, especially Scotland but Scotland is ruined thanks to 14-years of SNP-run Government up here. The bar and standard is set so low now in Scotland. We used to give the world some of the best entertainers and inventors but now we look up to people like Lewis Capaldi, Gerry Cinnamon, Kevin Bridges. A once proud nation has been successfully dumbed down.
The UK is home to dozens of the greatest geniuses that ever lived
Newton , Maxwell , Darwin
It’s endless
Without Newton : you have zero industrial
Revolution. Without Maxwell: you can’t have electricity and mastery of the electron

Germans have a ton of Quentin mechanics geniuses with plank and Heisenberg

I'm lucky that I'm miles better than my sibling at everything. I'm not even exaggerating.

He might produce the academic card because he's been to University and graduated but I wouldn't even say he's smarter than me. It's just a road he decided to go down that I didn't.

I hate him actually.
Really?

He can ride a little motorbike thing he's got. I can't. I suppose that's something. But I've never tried to ride a little motorbike in my defence.
Thx

You'll have sways of the left that are but they are anti-everything. I wouldn't take them too seriously. Contrarians by nature.
Is Germany superior to the UK in technology , standard of living and innovation ???

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

I think the standard of living in the UK is very under-rated. I've been in a lot of other countries across the globe and some of our lower-income areas the housing, supermarkets, facilities are still of a high standard in relative terms. In the UK a man and a woman with x2 minimum wage jobs can afford a mortgage, a car, food, a holiday and other luxuries. In so many other countries that wouldn't be possible.
Innovation - not so much any more. Germany have always been good at manufacturing but there used to be a lot of creative people that would come out of the UK, especially Scotland but Scotland is ruined thanks to 14-years of SNP-run Government up here. The bar and standard is set so low now in Scotland. We used to give the world some of the best entertainers and inventors but now we look up to people like Lewis Capaldi, Gerry Cinnamon, Kevin Bridges. A once proud nation has been successfully dumbed down.

Have you ever watched Americas greatest tv shows like breaking bad ??

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless
Revolution. Without Maxwell: you can’t have electricity and mastery of the electron

Agreed but all that's in a past-tense and historic. I don't see folk of that ilk anymore. The UK isn't that sort of place anymore.

Our Universities are crammed with foreign students who go home and take their skills with them and invent things elsewhere.
Our industry is outsourced to cheaper markets Poland and China.
Our own citizens are dumbed down.

This does but apply to me at all

Just hypothetically speaking ??

How does one cope with a younger brother who has a far superior IQ, far better athlete, far better people skills and makes a few million a year

Why you ( just randomly making this up) ..have some crappy azzz store in the middle of a crappy cess pool city of thugs, and you have less intelligence , zero people skills , can’t ever keep a relationship for a few weeks and are completely lost in life

How can 2 brothers be so different

Again . This has zero to do with me
One believes and achieves the other does not.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

Agreed but all that's in a past-tense and historic. I don't see folk of that ilk anymore. The UK isn't that sort of place anymore.

Our Universities are crammed with foreign students who go home and take their skills with them and invent things elsewhere.
USA is destroyed by gangs , bums , thugs and zero culture . Wokism has made us into a 4th world and our media is 100 percent evil liars

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

USA is destroyed by gangs , bums , thugs and zero culture . Wokism has made us into a 4th world and our media is 100 percent evil liars
That's only half of it.

The other part is a nationalist populism that is stuck in a white world that began ending more than sixty years ago and is never going to come back.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

That's only half of it.

The other part is a nationalist populism that is stuck in a white world that began ending more than sixty years ago and is never going to come back.
Whitey has been giving out welfare for 60 years and all the welfare recipients want is more welfare.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

That's only half of it.

Whitey has been giving out welfare for 60 years and all the welfare recipients want is more welfare.
Just like those on corporate welfare, I imagine, or you, for that matter.

We are not going back to post WWII.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

That's only half of it.

I work for a living.
You just don't get it that both parties are run by Wall Street...Financial Firms and Big Tech.
It has nothing to do with race as I don't see Black billionaires or those who own businesses running to hire Blacks.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

That's only half of it.

I work for a living.
You just don't get it that both parties are run by Wall Street...Financial Firms and Big Tech.
It has nothing to do with race as I don't see Black billionaires or those who own businesses running to hire Blacks.
Plenty of corporate outreach to hiring peoples of color exists as you well know.

Yes, you "don't see" what is going on.

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

That's only half of it.

I work for a living.
Plenty of corporate outreach to hiring peoples of color exists as you well know.

Yes, you "don't see" what is going on.

It exists in 2020 and now due to post-BLM riots.
It did not exist before and it won't last long.
HSBC did it and is in deep financial trouble.
I am well aware of what goes on the world because my work takes me through areas of every color and nationality.

This poor “ guy “ has to work a crappy franchise and deal with the most vile pieces of subhuman filth all day
This guy feels like a real schmendrick
And his city is full of drug addicted deranged psychopaths

While his brother has several million in the bank .
Beautiful giant house and 3 good looking and very intelligent kids

I hate him actually.
Really?

Thx

Sure, ask away.

Yes
No
Yes

In that order.

It’s endless

I live in Vegas but I am retiring to Phoenix in 2025 ! After my crappy franchise and mma training is done
Jews like hot dry weather

Forum List

Back