Has Trump Peaked?

Peaked? Hard to tell. I believe the establishment and Fox News are going to go on the offensive and push Rubio. Everyone knows Iowa isn't important as everyone makes it out to be but they are not going to let Trumps 2nd place finish go to waste. Krauthammer and the rest of the establishment dopes are going to be all over this with their "analysis."

I'll have to see this play out to get more of an opinion of how all this will impact the election and Trumps national dominance, but for now Trump has a giant target on his back and EVERYONE (media included) is drawing a bead on it. I'm not ready to say he'll survive whats coming his way, and that has me 'concerned' as a supporter.......for now.

Shit just got real ;)

If he doesn't come up with some serious policy proposals....and quick....he's going to fade. The shit is, in fact, getting real.

What's coming his way? The media? Is that going to be your excuse?

evil.jpg

Peaked? Hard to tell. I believe the establishment and Fox News are going to go on the offensive and push Rubio. Everyone knows Iowa isn't important as everyone makes it out to be but they are not going to let Trumps 2nd place finish go to waste. Krauthammer and the rest of the establishment dopes are going to be all over this with their "analysis."

I'll have to see this play out to get more of an opinion of how all this will impact the election and Trumps national dominance, but for now Trump has a giant target on his back and EVERYONE (media included) is drawing a bead on it. I'm not ready to say he'll survive whats coming his way, and that has me 'concerned' as a supporter.......for now.

Shit just got real ;)
Back to reality for you. You got caught up in a cult of personality. Picking Cruz to finish third is proof of that fact.

Cool! A Cruz supporter! What fun!

Shit just got real ;)
Back to reality for you. You got caught up in a cult of personality. Picking Cruz to finish third is proof of that fact.
I thought evangelicals would break from their voting pattern and vote for the best candidate...I was wrong, very wrong. Cruz is a dope but won fair and square. It's Iowa though, people shouldn't lose sight of that.

Trump blithers through his campaign rallies....free association, goes off on tangents, insults his rivals and then wanders off-stage. I can't for the life of me figure out what's appealing about a draft-dodging rich kid who made a billion dollars amid 4 bankruptcies and can't take criticism without exploding in diatribes about his imaginary enemies. :dunno:

Shit just got real ;)
I thought evangelicals would break from their voting pattern and vote for the best candidate...I was wrong, very wrong. Cruz is a dope but won fair and square. It's Iowa though, people shouldn't lose sight of that.

Cruz is a dope because you don't like him. Trump is the dope for going after Cruz personally. Saying he was as bad as Hillary. That's pretty friken dopey. If you ask me. it didn't help him and doesn't help the cause at all.. stupid

I think what will cause Trump to panic is a future rumor where Cruz and Rubio will make their pact regarding who ever wins, the other is VP

Shit just got real ;)

Cruz is a dope because you don't like him. Trump is the dope for going after Cruz personally. Saying he was as bad as Hillary. That's pretty friken dopey. If you ask me. it didn't help him and doesn't help the cause at all.. stupid
Did you listen to his victory speech? The guy just isn't right.

I don't think Trump is a lock in NH but as of today he's the odds on favorite. If he wins then I think Iowa is just yesterdays news. If he loses New Hampshire then he quits.

I agree. If Trump doesn't win New Hampshire, it's likely over for him.

But if he wins...Iowa is another Santorum, Huckabee one off fluke.

The down side of Iowa is...at least for me...had he won it, I think it would have been over.

Trump takes that anger and misdirects the rubes' attention like a stage performer. He says, "The reason you are such losers is because of that Mexican over there! Git 'im!"

Actually, we're angry about having to subsidize your health insurance, and take care of your food needs, etc.
You are subsidizing my health care, that's true. I served 20 years in the military and have Tricare for life.

But I can guarantee you are not subsidizing my food. It's a sure thing I earn more than you do and pay more taxes than you do.

Nice try. When you ASS-U-ME, you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Shit just got real ;)
How many days before Bush quits? I figure S. Carolina should finish him.

Forum List

Back