Has Trump Peaked?

I know. Silly me was thinking in terms of the candidate with the most popular vote usually wins. In very few cases in American history have presidents been elected who were outvoted by 3 million people.

So you had never read the Constitution or the Federalist Papers? I agree...that is silly. But it was the liberal media who led you astray here. On purpose. Still following them?
Imagine reporters so out of touch with the American people that they predicted Evangelicals wouldn’t vote for Trump...and they still have jobs!

Evangelicals will vote for fellow hypocrites every time.

Yet you still posted an article claiming the opposite. Talk about hypocrisy...

Dealing with Trump's election is a learning process. The majority of American voters voted Democratic Party, but the fly over states demonstrated that they would prefer a pathologically lying, narcissus, self-aggrandizing man-baby with a 5th grade vocabulary and emotional maturity to match. Few predicted just how low the republican party could slip, thinking that they had surely hit bottom with Palin.

Few in the media and celebrity circles you mean. Next time ignore their propaganda and save yourself the embarrassment.

Forum List

Back