Has Trump Peaked?

Trump takes that anger and misdirects the rubes' attention like a stage performer. He says, "The reason you are such losers is because of that Mexican over there! Git 'im!"

Actually, we're angry about having to subsidize your health insurance, and take care of your food needs, etc.
You are subsidizing my health care, that's true. I served 20 years in the military and have Tricare for life.

But I can guarantee you are not subsidizing my food. It's a sure thing I earn more than you do and pay more taxes than you do.

Nice try. When you ASS-U-ME, you make an ASS out of U and ME.
Do you shop on base?
I don't live near a base, and even when I did, I did not shop on base.

Nice try. :D

human being obviously meant he was subsidizing me on welfare. What a tard.

You draw a government retirement check. You have been on the taxpayer's tit for many years now.

Peaked? Hard to tell. I believe the establishment and Fox News are going to go on the offensive and push Rubio. Everyone knows Iowa isn't important as everyone makes it out to be but they are not going to let Trumps 2nd place finish go to waste. Krauthammer and the rest of the establishment dopes are going to be all over this with their "analysis."

I'll have to see this play out to get more of an opinion of how all this will impact the election and Trumps national dominance, but for now Trump has a giant target on his back and EVERYONE (media included) is drawing a bead on it. I'm not ready to say he'll survive whats coming his way, and that has me 'concerned' as a supporter.......for now.

Shit just got real ;)
You and the other 'anti-establishment' types are going to soon run out of other republicans to brand 'establishment.'

Trump takes that anger and misdirects the rubes' attention like a stage performer. He says, "The reason you are such losers is because of that Mexican over there! Git 'im!"

Actually, we're angry about having to subsidize your health insurance, and take care of your food needs, etc.
You are subsidizing my health care, that's true. I served 20 years in the military and have Tricare for life.

But I can guarantee you are not subsidizing my food. It's a sure thing I earn more than you do and pay more taxes than you do.

Do you shop on base?

You draw a government retirement check. You have been on the taxpayer's tit for many years now.
Okay. So you are now on record as being angry about retired military veterans' benefits. Got it.

You hate vets. Nice!

Unlike someone on food stamps, I earned my benefits, dipshit. It's part of the pay package. Shit pay for two decades while putting our lives on the line, then some benefits if you manage to live that long.

It's not a great bargain. Trust me. I felt like the world's biggest rube when I retired and started trying to live the civilian life.

Asshole.

Last edited:

Do you shop on base?

Okay. So you are now on record as being angry about retired military veterans' benefits. Got it.

Actually, I draw a 60% disability myself. I've drawn it since I was twenty-two years of age. To me, a man that stayed in the military for twenty or so years is no different or no better than a man who worked in any civilian job.

Do you shop on base?

Actually, I draw a 60% disability myself. I've drawn it since I was twenty-two years of age. To me, a man that stayed in the military for twenty or so years is no different or no better than a man who worked in any civilian job.
Of course you think that way, because you never lived it.

Dipshit.

Do you shop on base?

You hate vets. Nice!

Unlike someone on food stamps, I earned my benefits, dipshit. It's part of the pay package. Shit pay for two decades while putting our lives on the line, then some benefits if you manage to live that long.

It's not a great bargain. Trust me. I felt like the world's biggest rube when I retired and started trying to live the civilian life.

Asshole.

I am a 10 point vet you stupid ass.

Trump, on the other hand, is a great war hero.

1e0t1l.jpg

Do you shop on base?

Of course you think that way, because you never lived it.

Dipshit.
No I didn't. I had sense enough to get the hell out of the military and make a decent living.

Trump blithers through his campaign rallies....free association, goes off on tangents, insults his rivals and then wanders off-stage. I can't for the life of me figure out what's appealing about a draft-dodging rich kid who made a billion dollars amid 4 bankruptcies and can't take criticism without exploding in diatribes about his imaginary enemies. :dunno:
To be fair Trump gets attacked right, and then because he is supposed to be the big cheese with all that money and fame, I ask does the people think that he shouldn't fire back when attacked ? When he does fire back, does it make him appear as a bully in which people don't like ? I was disappointed when he stooped to the level that he did when he went after Cruz in the way that he did... Very revealing of his character.... Not Good... To operate in the way that he did revealed his sleeze in which will be carried with him into the presidency.... Isn't this nation tired of the sleeze yet ?

Do you shop on base?

And I've been on that 'government tit' going on 26 years now.

It's a pension, I earned it, and anyone that says otherwise can kiss my ass.

"Our country has fallen in love with left and right totalitarian demagogues before, during other hard times. But we always seem to veer away from the abyss at the last moment".

And maybe Trump will help us veer away from the demagogue Obama.
Never heard so much unadulterated bullshit.

Trump blithers through his campaign rallies....free association, goes off on tangents, insults his rivals and then wanders off-stage. I can't for the life of me figure out what's appealing about a draft-dodging rich kid who made a billion dollars amid 4 bankruptcies and can't take criticism without exploding in diatribes about his imaginary enemies. :dunno:
To be fair Trump gets attacked right, and then because he is supposed to be the big cheese with all that money and fame, I ask does the people think that he shouldn't fire back when attacked ? When he does fire back, does it make him appear as a bully in which people don't like ? I was disappointed when he stooped to the level that he did when he went after Cruz in the way that he did... Very revealing of his character.... Not Good... To operate in the way that he did revealed his sleeze in which will be carried with him into the presidency.... Isn't this nation tired of the sleeze yet ?

Apparently not. A lot of them are voting for Hillary.

The fact is, everyone in America is on the government tit in one way or another. Some have no idea they are taking from others to the tune of $1.2 trillion a year, because they have been fed a giant lie.

Do you shop on base?

That is correct but it was your own choice of a career. It is nothing more special than a man retiring from a factory job or any other. As far as veterans, that is nothing special either. Many were in the military during a war or conflict but never in any combat.

Do you shop on base?

That is correct but it was your own choice of a career. It is nothing more special than a man retiring from a factory job or any other. As far as veterans, that is nothing special either. Many were in the military during a war or conflict but never in any combat.

As far as veterans, that is nothing special either

YOUR opinion.

Mine
2fb08cdb83cf2749c7d53fb806a13d92.jpg

Peaked? Hard to tell. I believe the establishment and Fox News are going to go on the offensive and push Rubio. Everyone knows Iowa isn't important as everyone makes it out to be but they are not going to let Trumps 2nd place finish go to waste. Krauthammer and the rest of the establishment dopes are going to be all over this with their "analysis."

I'll have to see this play out to get more of an opinion of how all this will impact the election and Trumps national dominance, but for now Trump has a giant target on his back and EVERYONE (media included) is drawing a bead on it. I'm not ready to say he'll survive whats coming his way, and that has me 'concerned' as a supporter.......for now.

Shit just got real ;)
You and the other 'anti-establishment' types are going to soon run out of other republicans to brand 'establishment.'
They are like cockroaches and they number well into the triple digits.

Forum List

Back