Has the GOP blown it on the Jan 6 committee?

What is "GQP"?
Do you think the election was stolen and Joe Biden is senile puppet of china and AOC?
Why would you ask me that question? have I ever posted anything that indicates that I believe any of those things are true?

"Sometimes it's easier to understand things than it is to figure them out" -- Casey Stengel
Simple yes or no answers will do.

I'm still waiting.

Yes, I know you're waiting for a "simple answer" since you've once again made it apparent that you have the maturity level of an infant.

However, you can keep holding your breath.....

Peace Out.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." -- John Lennon
I'll take that as a "yes", so the answer to your original question "what is the GQP" is you. You are the GQP.

What is "GQP"?
Do you think the election was stolen and Joe Biden is senile puppet of china and AOC?
Why would you ask me that question? have I ever posted anything that indicates that I believe any of those things are true?

"Sometimes it's easier to understand things than it is to figure them out" -- Casey Stengel
Simple yes or no answers will do.

I'm still waiting.

Yes, I know you're waiting for a "simple answer" since you've once again made it apparent that you have the maturity level of an infant.

However, you can keep holding your breath.....

Peace Out.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." -- John Lennon
I'll take that as a "yes", so the answer to your original question "what is the GQP" is you. You are the GQP.
If you say so, now that you've satisfied your curiosity, feel free to return to your pacifier. :rolleyes:

Then how do you explain the GOP losing both Houses of Congress, the Presidency, 187 State Legislative Seats, and 8 governorships
The propaganda arms of the Mexicrat Party....Corrupt academia, a bias, crooked, corrupt media / social media, 95% negative coverage, a Dem concocted race war / BurnLootMurder movement, a Dem politicized Dem manufactured virus, voting guidelines changed in the 11th hour by Dem politicians circumventing state legislatures under the guise of “emergency power”, 40 million wetbacks and their free shit voting anchor babies on stolen citizenships....should I keep going?
Face it, the Mexicrat Party is only relevant thanks to lawlessness, wetbacks, strange anomalies, ghetto boogers, corrupt media, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots, an unwise indoctrinated youth....The Party Of Filth Foreigners And Faggots can’t win on anything but emotion.
By the way, weren’t you the same twisted, confused fuck with his head in his ass who told us how well the Kenyan Booger governed this nation while losing a record 913 legislative seats and 11 governorships?

The former guy has again put the GOP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GOP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":

What's the purpose of this "investigation" anyhow? Chuck and Nancy and Sleepy Joe have already assigned blame to the 75 million little Trumpsters. The DOJ is already conducting a massive witch hunt.

Could the whole purpose be just to destroy the GOP once and for all and having one party rule?

Then how do you explain the GOP losing both Houses of Congress, the Presidency, 187 State Legislative Seats, and 8 governorships
The propaganda arms of the Mexicrat Party....Corrupt academia, a bias, crooked, corrupt media / social media, 95% negative coverage, a Dem concocted race war / BurnLootMurder movement, a Dem politicized Dem manufactured virus, voting guidelines changed in the 11th hour by Dem politicians circumventing state legislatures under the guise of “emergency power”, 40 million wetbacks and their free shit voting anchor babies on stolen citizenships....should I keep going?
Face it, the Mexicrat Party is only relevant thanks to lawlessness, wetbacks, strange anomalies, ghetto boogers, corrupt media, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots, an unwise indoctrinated youth....The Party Of Filth Foreigners And Faggots can’t win on anything but emotion.
By the way, weren’t you the same twisted, confused fuck with his head in his ass who told us how well the Kenyan Booger governed this nation while losing a record 913 legislative seats and 11 governorships?

WOW! you've got more excuses than a 4-year-old caught with her hand in the cookie jar, not to mention the fluency and vocabulary one would expect from a redneck, crack whore.

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.

It's always fun when hyper-partisans are absolutely opposed to any audits of vote counting irregularities but are so gung ho for a special investigation into what they characterize falsely as an "insurrection".

I would like to see full, and unbiased investigations into BOTH, but the word "unbiased" is the catch, here. In this polarized era, any potential investigation involves the same sort of hyper-partisanship of those flexing their political clout to make them happen.

The former guy has again put the GQP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GQP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":
My guess is Mitch and Charlie McCarthy would rather be in the position they've taken where they will say the Commission is a political stunt, and they agree Jan 6 was "just terrible" but Antifa and Blm pose dangers the dems refuse to address
It IS a political stunt, the idea that there needs to be a Congressional Commission surrounding this incident is ludicrous and nothing more than a thinly disguised attempt at a partisan attack using taxpayer funds.

We already have law enforcement agencies that can handle the investigations and prosecutions in this case, Congress Critters need to knock off the attempts at grandstanding, get out of the way and LET THEM DO THEIR JOB.

We send Congress Critters to Washington to act as legislators not to live out their out their Dick Tracy fantasies on our dime.

The Capitol Police sent a note to the Congress in Support of the Commission. The FBI is already doing what they do and that is to investigate, and to make arrests; the US Attorney's will indict and prosecute these rogues.

The Congress, including all of the employees in the Capitol were terrorized by trump supporters; let's support every LE Agency and a then let the Commission to put all the evidence together and make sure that justice is meted out, and the security of Capitol, the Supreme Court and the White House have sufficient security to protect the people and the structures.
Excellent, then Congress should just STFU, stop trying to politicize it and let the FBI do its thing, with all the available evidence hopefully the FBI can put the miscreants responsible for this mess behind bars in short order (it's just too bad that Donny will never be indicted for his part in it).

In the meantime, our dearly beloved Congress Critters have plenty of actual legislative duties (ya know, the things we PAY THEM TO DO) to keep them busy.
The claim that Trump broke a law of some kind doesn't pass the laugh test. It's not a crime to be a Republican or question Democrat fraud.

The former guy has again put the GQP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GQP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

What have they "blown?" The Dims plan to put the entire Republican party on trial. This is a witch hunt. Any Republican who supports it will get his ass handed to him in the next election.
It's not a witch hunt, you kids actually did it. We all watched it live on TV.
Did what? Your fellow leftwing terrorists burned down Portland, Seattle and Kenosha. Why aren't we investigating that?
Because they didn't try to overthrow the government and execute members of Congress and the vice president?

Maybe?
No one did, moron. Repeating that lie 1 million times won't make it true.
Revisionist history doesn't change what actually happened. We all watched it live on TV.
Yes we did, and no rational honest person saw an inserrection. Only brainwashed Democrat Reich minions saw that.

Revisionist history doesn't change what actually happened. We all watched it live on TV.
Didn't you hear the news? Those were all just computer-generated domestic terrorists! None of it really happened! It was all just fake news!

I SAW IT ON BREITBART I TELL YOU
I hope you are entertaining yourself because everyone else just thinks you're a jackass.

My guess is Mitch and Charlie McCarthy would rather be in the position they've taken where they will say the Commission is a political stunt, and they agree Jan 6 was "just terrible" but Antifa and Blm pose dangers the dems refuse to address
It IS a political stunt, the idea that there needs to be a Congressional Commission surrounding this incident is ludicrous and nothing more than a thinly disguised attempt at a partisan attack using taxpayer funds.

We already have law enforcement agencies that can handle the investigations and prosecutions in this case, Congress Critters need to knock off the attempts at grandstanding, get out of the way and LET THEM DO THEIR JOB.

We send Congress Critters to Washington to act as legislators not to live out their out their Dick Tracy fantasies on our dime.

The Capitol Police sent a note to the Congress in Support of the Commission. The FBI is already doing what they do and that is to investigate, and to make arrests; the US Attorney's will indict and prosecute these rogues.

The Congress, including all of the employees in the Capitol were terrorized by trump supporters; let's support every LE Agency and a then let the Commission to put all the evidence together and make sure that justice is meted out, and the security of Capitol, the Supreme Court and the White House have sufficient security to protect the people and the structures.
Excellent, then Congress should just STFU, stop trying to politicize it and let the FBI do its thing, with all the available evidence hopefully the FBI can put the miscreants responsible for this mess behind bars in short order (it's just too bad that Donny will never be indicted for his part in it).

In the meantime, our dearly beloved Congress Critters have plenty of actual legislative duties (ya know, the things we PAY THEM TO DO) to keep them busy.
The claim that Trump broke a law of some kind doesn't pass the laugh test. It's not a crime to be a Republican or question Democrat fraud.

Time will tell if trump has broken the laws and is convicted of multiple crimes; face the facts that Dumb Donald is corrupt.

Time will tell if trump has broken the laws and is convicted of multiple crimes; face the facts that Dumb Donald is corrupt.
Face the fact that your whole filthy party is corrupt.

Know how you can tell a Democrat is lying? His lips are moving.

The only reason I've taken you off ignore is because readers all around the world read your comments and laugh at how stupid right wing Americans are and they prove it everyday. I haven't found any comment of your to be either credible or within the realm of reality. I used to LOL at your stuff, now I've become tired of your insipid babbling.

This really happened, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away:

"The President bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. And the President's immediate action also deserves congressional action. Which is why I think a fact-finding commission and a censure resolution would be prudent."

The only reason I've taken you off ignore is because readers all around the world read your comments and laugh at how stupid right wing Americans are and they prove it everyday. I haven't found any comment of your to be either credible or within the realm of reality. I used to LOL at your stuff, now I've become tired of your insipid babbling.
So you believe your posts are "credible?"

What you are tired of is getting your ass handed to you on a daily basis. You put me on ignore because you're a coward.

By inciting an insurrection against our government using radical far right groups loyal to him and causing the ransacking of the capitol, Trump is leading the Republican Party into the abyss.
Nothing from Republicans regarding this report (#101). Apparently they are unable to defend what their party is doing.

The only committee needed for that date is one on why that lady was murdered and who did it and what entity permitted it.

"The President bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. And the President's immediate action also deserves congressional action. Which is why I think a fact-finding commission and a censure resolution would be prudent."
That was from the Republican House minority leader. This is from the Republican Senate minority leader.

McConnell told us on Feb. 13 that the rioters had been "fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth. Because he was angry he'd lost an election."

"Former President Trump's actions that preceded the riot were a disgraceful, disgraceful dereliction of duty," added McConnell. "Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day."

The Republican Party is digging themselves a very deep hole, and they keep digging.

Is this any way to win back the House and Senate in 2022?

We will never know. Republicans on this forum do not discuss what the Republican Party is doing. That should tell them something, but it won't.

Forum List

Back