Has the GOP blown it on the Jan 6 committee?

The former guy has again put the GOP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GOP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":
You old Commies just don’t die
Maybe one of these days you guys will learn what communism actually is, and maybe you'll feel silly for spraying the word around like water.

Just kidding. I don't expect that to happen.
Every US major city is a 5th world hell hole thanks to the policies of your Soviet party
And there ya go.
Mac ?? Where do you live ??
You know I am in Vegas
Not Vegas.

The former guy has again put the GOP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GOP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":
Maybe one of these days you guys will learn what communism actually is, and maybe you'll feel silly for spraying the word around like water.

Every US major city is a 5th world hell hole thanks to the policies of your Soviet party
And there ya go.
You know I am in Vegas
Not Vegas.
You can’t even tell me the state or city

And there ya go.
You know I am in Vegas
Not Vegas.
I don’t even own a knife let alone a gun lol

And there ya go.
You know I am in Vegas
Not Vegas.
Correct. I don't need any domestic terrorists here looking for me.

And there ya go.
You know I am in Vegas
Not Vegas.
Correct. I don't need any domestic terrorists here looking for me.
So you’re the JFK/ Truman type of democrat or the Bernie Sanders / Biden type

Look for you lol
The only time I ever even leave Vegas is when I drive 5 hrs to Phoenix about twice a year

Apparently these clowns don't know that most people see these committees and hearings for what they are - political circle jerks that do nothing productive for the people they are supposed to represent. As soon as you think they can't be more of a parody of an effective legislature, they find another way to get eyes rolling in disbelief.
They may be circle jerks, but they do have an effect. They are beneficial to the Democrat party because all the dumbass who fall for this shit vote Democrat.

This country is being governed by the dumbest morons on Earth.

Trump supporters are the dunbest morons on earth. You certainly demonstrate that.
That must be your conception of wit.

That is truth.

1621745494600.png

Gotta hate Mitch.....what a Douchebag

First he refuses to impeach Trump while he is in office because there is not enough time (there was)
Then he lets Trump off because he is no longer in office
Then he tearfully says Trump has gotten away with nothing because there will still be an investigation
Then he blocks the Congressional bipartisan investigation with a filibuster
You really need to change your "handle" from "rightwinger" to libtard.
You can't impeach a president for telling his followers to walk in an orderly manner to the Capitol Building and PEACEFULLY let your voices be heard.
You can't impeach a president for Quid-Pro-Quo, when the President of Ukraine insisted that there was NO Quid-Pro-Quo.
You can't impeach a president for Russian Collusion, when after 40 million wasted taxpayer dollars, 2800 search warrants and 800 subpoenas, showed there was NO collusion.
You can't get him on his taxes, as an IRS audit by the experts, found no illegal activity.
Just call yourself what you are, another leftist.

Gotta hate Mitch.....what a Douchebag

First he refuses to impeach Trump while he is in office because there is not enough time (there was)
Then he lets Trump off because he is no longer in office
Then he tearfully says Trump has gotten away with nothing because there will still be an investigation
Then he blocks the Congressional bipartisan investigation with a filibuster
You really need to change your "handle" from "rightwinger" to libtard.
You can't impeach a president for telling his followers to walk in an orderly manner to the Capitol Building and PEACEFULLY let your voices be heard.
You can't impeach a president for Quid-Pro-Quo, when the President of Ukraine insisted that there was NO Quid-Pro-Quo.
You can't impeach a president for Russian Collusion, when after 40 million wasted taxpayer dollars, 2800 search warrants and 800 subpoenas, showed there was NO collusion.
You can't get him on his taxes, as an IRS audit by the experts, found no illegal activity.
Just call yourself what you are, another leftist.
yea...Trump threw in a cover your ass be peaceful statement in a speech full of insurrection

But what were his actions that day?

He doesn’t march with them like he promised
When he saw the protest wasn’t peaceful, he said nothing for four hours
He ignored the pleas of staff and family to do something
With his Vice President under attack, he sent out a tweet questioning his patriotism
He called the attackers patriots

Not the actions of someone looking for peace

Last edited:
Of course. Why would the GTP agree to a hearing that goes after one of their own....

They don't want to have to testify against Trump. Many of them spoke to Trump that day, and the conversations will make a lie about everything they've said to give Trump cover since that day.

Forum List

Back