CDZ Has anyone here contracted covid19?

Had an interesting discussion with a staff doctor today, he informed me they are being forced to report deaths that are not corona, as corona.

All these tests are useless, they dont know if you have covid19 or some other corona virus, and same goes for the antibody tests. This really bothers me to think this could be some political ploy.

Not me....not anybody that I know...my GOD what a hoax....

you slip on a banana peel and you die?....it's covid.:cuckoo:

the day after November 3rd 2020......POOF Covid will be gone.

Or a motorcycle accident:

Not me....not anybody that I know...my GOD what a hoax....

you slip on a banana peel and you die?....it's covid.:cuckoo:

the day after November 3rd 2020......POOF Covid will be gone.

Or a motorcycle accident:

The feds ought to also have observers who review everything that goes on, and especially with these refrigerated trailers that they bring in to alledgedly store the overwhelming deaths being caused by this out of season rampant out of control Corona virus.

I mean the conditions aren't even right for such a virus to thrive in, yet this thing is all of a sudden starting back up like a once put out forest fire ??????

What are we like kindling (walking A-symptomatic viral infections just waiting to ignite), and the virus is like a smoldering ember hidden (running around in our viens), otherwise beneath the brush waiting to ignite again or strike outwards ????

Should we be bringing people out of retirement to tell us the truth about what is going on or are they all leftist zombies now ??? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I got Covid back in late March. One of my students had it and I'm assuming I got it from the school but I can't say for sure. Basically a few days in I started feeling sick. The symptoms kicked my ass. I'm a 33 year old guy who works out, is in great physical shape, not high risk and it's literally the sickest I've ever been in my life. At night my chills were so bad I got no sleep and kept shaking. I had 4 layers on blankets on and was freezing. I self quarantined from my wife and kids for the two weeks. The fever was the worst part, I also had headaches, dry cough, etc. I'm fine now (aside from any long term affects that none of us know yet). At my sickest I couldn't walk 20-30 feet without feeling out of breath.

I can easily see how it kills people-especially the elderly and people at high risk.

While the statistics reported by the media may or may not be fudged in some cases this is still nothing to mess with or take a chance with. It can kill you.

Last edited:
Aside from my post above I know 7 people who've gotten it. A guy I know in his 50's and his wife got it, didn't get too sick. My uncle and aunt got it, they said it was like having a bad cold. A 70 year old family friend got it and died from complications. A respiratory therapist in her late 20's got it and was hospitalized (and survived). A student of mine (18 years old, had mild symptoms).

I got Covid back in late March. One of my students had it and I'm assuming I got it from the school but I can't say for sure. Basically a few days in I started feeling sick. The symptoms kicked my ass. I'm a 33 year old guy who works out, is in great physical shape, not high risk and it's literally the sickest I've ever been in my life. At night my chills were so bad I got no sleep and kept shaking. I had 4 layers on blankets on and was freezing. I self quarantined from my wife and kids for the two weeks. The fever was the worst part, I also had headaches, dry cough, etc. I'm fine now (aside from any long term affects that none of us know yet). At my sickest I couldn't walk 20-30 feet without feeling out of breath.

I can easily see how it kills people-especially the elderly and people at high risk.

While the statistics reported by the media may or may not be fudged in some cases this is still nothing to mess with or take a chance with. It can kill you.
Thanks for sharing that. If I may ask is there anything in your health history that would predispose you to such a severe infection? Any lung related issues? I'm just curious how healthy people get bad cases of Covid.

Thanks for sharing that. If I may ask is there anything in your health history that would predispose you to such a severe infection? Any lung related issues? I'm just curious how healthy people get bad cases of Covid.

Nothing. The only thing I can think of is I used to be a smoke but haven't touched a cigarette in 12 years.

Many corona viruses can kill, and the symptoms of these viruses are in alot of ways the same. Will be great to get that vaccine finally, and hopefully it will help with all such virus types that invade the body of humans unexpectedly.

Forum List

Back