CDZ Has anyone here contracted covid19?

We were all sick last November for a day or two. It might have been Wuflu. Other than that no one has been sick. I don't know anyone that had wuflu. Relatives in Arizona have never had it nor do they know anyone that has. A good friend in Rhode Island doesn't know anyone that has had it.

Falling ill with wuflu seems to be a democrat thing. People that claim to have been at death's door or had family die seem to be democrats. The exception is riot participation. Rioters never get sick.

Please tell us about your experience and if you have advice that would be very cool!
Lets disect this disease if possible.
I haven't and I do not intend to.

People talk about herd immunity. When ~80-95% of the population has been infected with a novel respiratory virus like SARS CoV-2 and have developed antibodies the population may be considered to have a so-called herd immunity.

I do not intend to be among the herd. I intend to be among the 5% who does not get infected.
So how many got tested?
Nowhere near enough, just like PPE and tracing. Trump and his pathetic followers have totally screwed this up.....
Bullshit. Trump's response has been unprecedented. When H1N1 pandemic hit the USA during the Obama administration, how many drive thru testing locations were there? A grand total of zero. Right now there is 3 of them within a few miles of my home. This is unprecedented in the USA.
So how did this GOP reopening go, brainwashed functional more on? How many months did Trump downplay the problem and we still and mainly Hospital workers still don't have enough PPE. Change the channel and get reality.
Of course you're full of shit as usual and you cannot back up any of your claims with proof.

BTW, when you call someone a moron, you look pretty fucking stupid when you misspell it.

You've proved to the forum that you're the moron.
I am not calling people morons. I am calling them brainwashed FUNCTIONAL morons. That would be a personal insult And would prove me to be the moron..... Give me an example where I'm wrong LOL instead bloviating troll like....
Now you are committing a logical fallacy known as switching the burden of proof. Logically, you made the unsupported assertions, therefore the onus is on you to back up your assertions with some evidence and rational reasoned argument to show that you are right, the onus is not on others to prove you wrong.

If you were not such a moron you would understand that.
give me an example, stop bloviating, and I will show you are a brainwashed functional moron. Not a personal insult, a political insult- it applies to the entire GOP base who watch only the GOP propaganda machine.

Please tell us about your experience and if you have advice that would be very cool!
The real question is have you gotten seriously ill or know anyone who has gotten seriously ill and died that was diagnosed as Covid-19?

People get seriously ill from bad food but we don't close all restaurants.

People get seriously ill from the flu but we don't close a nation.

I've seen or known NO ONE who had gotten SICK from Covid much less died. I've talked to ONE person in another state who was ill late winter and THINKS it might have been Covid, and one other here who says he had Covid and it was like a cold and no big deal.

The national shutdown and fear and fascism marches on.
Is not just about the disease. It’s about the hospitals turning away treatment and followups to patients whose conditions worsen with all the other afflictions. They are also finding case of people dying at home stricken with strokes related to virus infection. People are dying and never getting to a hospital nor being counted.
Many people are not getting the healthcare they need. Instead of reserving SOME hospitals for ongoing other needs, many hospitals sit empty while millions go without needed diagnostic and other tests, not to mention needed procedures, and the backlog and death toll is going to be enormous. All thanks to bureaucratic mismanagement.
Hilarious bologna, it's all about the denier in Chief and absolutely no leadership on testing PPE etc. In fact he has been a leader in denying science just like all of you idiots whoops brainwashed functional idiots.....

The real question is have you gotten seriously ill or know anyone who has gotten seriously ill and died that was diagnosed as Covid-19?

I've seen or known NO ONE who had gotten SICK from Covid much less died. I've talked to ONE person in another state who was ill late winter and THINKS it might have been Covid, and one other here who says he had Covid and it was like a cold and no big deal.

Is not just about the disease. It’s about the hospitals turning away treatment and followups to patients whose conditions worsen with all the other afflictions. They are also finding case of people dying at home stricken with strokes related to virus infection. People are dying and never getting to a hospital nor being counted.
Many people are not getting the healthcare they need. Instead of reserving SOME hospitals for ongoing other needs, many hospitals sit empty while millions go without needed diagnostic and other tests, not to mention needed procedures, and the backlog and death toll is going to be enormous. All thanks to bureaucratic mismanagement.
Hilarious bologna

Right, ASSQUACK. It's all a MYTH that hospitals are refusing to do testing and other procedures in lieu of Covid only, that's why all the departments where they do all that stuff are FUCKING EMPTY.

We were all sick last November for a day or two. It might have been Wuflu. Other than that no one has been sick. I don't know anyone that had wuflu. Relatives in Arizona have never had it nor do they know anyone that has. A good friend in Rhode Island doesn't know anyone that has had it.

Falling ill with wuflu seems to be a democrat thing. People that claim to have been at death's door or had family die seem to be democrats. The exception is riot participation. Rioters never get sick.

Hilarious bologna

Right, ASSQUACK. It's all a MYTH that hospitals are refusing to do testing and other procedures in lieu of Covid only, that's why all the departments where they do all that stuff are FUCKING EMPTY.
I never said that. they don't have enough testing and PPE because there is no national leadership on this just chaos. And now a giant Spike again because Republicans are brainwashed functional morons including the denier in Chief.

I'm going to start saying brainwashed functional morons politically so you brainwashed functional morons politically don't take it so personally. It is a political insult and a factual one LOL. This pandemic disaster is just the latest. Everything you know is wrong. The wall is only 3 miles longer and Mexico is not paying and it's stupid anyway, the economy is no better than under Obama, we have a flat tax system a huge giveaway to the rich for 30 years now and it has wrecked our infrastructure and middle class. You don't know that but you know all the details about hundreds of imaginary scandals that have gone nowhere and conspiracy theories. Poor America.

I'm going to start saying brainwashed functional morons politically so you brainwashed functional morons politically don't take it so personally. It is a political insult and a factual one LOL. This pandemic disaster is just the latest. Everything you know is wrong. The wall is only 3 miles longer and Mexico is not paying and it's stupid anyway, the economy is no better than under Obama, we have a flat tax system a huge giveaway to the rich for 30 years now and it has wrecked our infrastructure and middle class. You don't know that but you know all the details about hundreds of imaginary scandals that have gone nowhere and conspiracy theories. Poor America.
It's time to start mass executions of democrsts. It's our last hope.

My Sister In Law just got her test back and she has it. It took 10 days to get results. She works part time at an assisted living center in Scottsdale Az and almost certainly got it there. They have recently had several cases and a couple deaths at that center. She is ok after 2 weeks but is still very tired.

I never said that. they don't have enough testing and PPE because there is no national leadership on this just chaos. And now a giant Spike again because Republicans are brainwashed functional morons including the denier in Chief.

Sooo, your position is that Trump caused the spike all over the planet?! Man, this guy's got moxy!

Sooo, your position is that Trump caused the spike all over the planet?! Man, this guy's got moxy!
he and the Trump like President of Brazil were the big deniers and have the worst results anywhere ever. We still don't have enough equipment for Hospital workers who are going to die like flies in Texas Arizona and Florida now. Great job. We could have been like Korea if we had done it right.

We could have been like Korea if we had done it right.
Too bad Obama passed the buck like he did on everything else and all the democrats were more worried these past 4 years on drumming up phony scandals on Trump rather than preparing for and protecting the nation!

Democrats took over, they own it now.

Yes, I personally know 7 people that have been tested positive . I lost one of them .

Yes, I personally know 7 people that have been tested positive . I lost one of them .

You lost one? Did you misplace him, did he roll away under the frig or are you saying you work in a hospital where you are supposed to see these people? Then of COURSE you have to know a few, otherwise, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE? IT'S YOUR JOB!

he and the Trump like President of Brazil were the big deniers and have the worst results anywhere ever. We still don't have enough equipment for Hospital workers who are going to die like flies in Texas Arizona and Florida now. Great job. We could have been like Korea if we had done it right.
It’s evident from your posts, you get all your news from the MSM. This clearly makes you a brainwashed dysfunctional moron.

You lost one? Did you misplace him, did he roll away under the frig or are you saying you work in a hospital where you are supposed to see these people? Then of COURSE you have to know a few, otherwise, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE? IT'S YOUR JOB!
No I'm saying my bro in law died from vivid. Ok? Clear enough for ya!

It’s evident from your posts, you get all your news from the MSM. This clearly makes you a brainwashed dysfunctional moron.
And the BBC France 24 German TV every news media and yes Fox and Rush. As opposed to you backwoods Einsteins... Who have religious admiration for bought off high School grad ex Coke head liars like rush and Sean and God knows what....95% of the world, all its real journalists and law enforcement know you people are totally misinformed. Wake up.

OMG you people are brainwashed functional scum of the Earth.....

And the BBC France 24 German TV every news media and yes Fox and Rush. As opposed to you backwoods Einsteins... Who have religious admiration for bought off high School grad ex Coke head liars like rush and Sean and God knows what....95% of the world, all its real journalists and law enforcement know you people are totally misinformed. Wake up.
???

I consume zero MSM. You should try doing the same.

OMG you people are brainwashed functional scum of the Earth.....
The hate from the left is only matched by the hate from the right.

Forum List

Back