CDZ Has anyone here contracted covid19?

My daughter had it. She is a doctor and a front line Covid-19 worker. She got it at work. There were 8 nurses on the Covid-19 floor who also contracted the virus and my daughter likely got it from one of them.

She lost her sense of smell and was extremely tired. She slept for several days. She did not have any respiratory symptoms. She isolated and her husband did not get the virus.

In her off time, she is a competitive powerlifter. She is young and extremely healthy.

In her hospital, they have had 27 patients on a ventilator and only 4 came off the ventilator. The rest died or are still on the ventilator.

My husband is at high risk for death if he gets the virus. There are almost 200 cases in my zip code. We stay home. Everything is delivered except for Walmart pickups. Right now we need to figure out oil changes for our cars which are way overdue.

What ever made you think that coronavirus was a hoax?

The coronavirus itself is not a hoax, but the idea that it poses a serious danger to a majority of the population is:
Why should we quarantine 99% of the population because 1% might become serious ill? BTW, why do you think there have there been no reported influenza deaths in the U.S. this year?

Please tell us about your experience and if you have advice that would be very cool!
Lets disect this disease if possible.
My entire family had it, I had a fever and sweat profusely for an hour on day 1, day 2 I had severe stomach pain on day three I had watery diarrhea as the stomach cleared itself up and on day 4 I could not taste my dinner, and that was it. My wife lost her hearing for 5 or so days and my son puked in the gym. We are all fine

Please tell us about your experience and if you have advice that would be very cool!
I haven't and I do not intend to.

People talk about herd immunity. When ~80-95% of the population has been infected with a novel respiratory virus like SARS CoV-2 and have developed antibodies the population may be considered to have a so-called herd immunity.

I do not intend to be among the herd. I intend to be among the 5% who does not get infected.
So how many got tested?
Nowhere near enough, just like PPE and tracing. Trump and his pathetic followers have totally screwed this up.....

People talk about herd immunity. When ~80-95% of the population has been infected with a novel respiratory virus like SARS CoV-2 and have developed antibodies the population may be considered to have a so-called herd immunity.

I do not intend to be among the herd. I intend to be among the 5% who does not get infected.
So how many got tested?
Nowhere near enough, just like PPE and tracing. Trump and his pathetic followers have totally screwed this up.....
Bullshit. Trump's response has been unprecedented. When H1N1 pandemic hit the USA during the Obama administration, how many drive thru testing locations were there? A grand total of zero. Right now there is 3 of them within a few miles of my home. This is unprecedented in the USA.

Not me....not anybody that I know...my GOD what a hoax....

you slip on a banana peel and you die?....it's covid.:cuckoo:

the day after November 3rd 2020......POOF Covid will be gone.

So how many got tested?
Bullshit. Trump's response has been unprecedented. When H1N1 pandemic hit the USA during the Obama administration, how many drive thru testing locations were there? A grand total of zero. Right now there is 3 of them within a few miles of my home. This is unprecedented in the USA.
So how did this GOP reopening go, brainwashed functional more on? How many months did Trump downplay the problem and we still and mainly Hospital workers still don't have enough PPE. Change the channel and get reality.

Another conspiracy with no evidence behind it.... Absolute brainwashed idiocy, Adolf. A conspiracy of every intelligent and educated person in the world LOL....

So how many got tested?
So how did this GOP reopening go, brainwashed functional more on? How many months did Trump downplay the problem and we still and mainly Hospital workers still don't have enough PPE. Change the channel and get reality.
Of course you're full of shit as usual and you cannot back up any of your claims with proof.

BTW, when you call someone a moron, you look pretty fucking stupid when you misspell it.

You've proved to the forum that you're the moron.

So how many got tested?
Of course you're full of shit as usual and you cannot back up any of your claims with proof.

BTW, when you call someone a moron, you look pretty fucking stupid when you misspell it.

I am not calling people morons. I am calling them brainwashed FUNCTIONAL morons. That would be a personal insult And would prove me to be the moron..... Give me an example where I'm wrong LOL instead bloviating troll like....

So how many got tested?

that's my smartphone misspelling it and I don't give a damn frankly Scarlet LOL

So how many got tested?

I am not calling people morons. I am calling them brainwashed FUNCTIONAL morons. That would be a personal insult And would prove me to be the moron..... Give me an example where I'm wrong LOL instead bloviating troll like....
you people are not stupid just brainwashed. You know hundreds of phony scandals and conspiracy theory and all kinds of details that are totally imaginary.... Law enforcement and journalists agree your propaganda machine is crap. Especially after Fox which is a disgrace already....

Another conspiracy with no evidence behind it.... Absolute brainwashed idiocy, Adolf. A conspiracy of every intelligent and educated person in the world LOL....
And law enforcement of course which also thinks you're nuts. oops totally misinformed.

Lets disect [sic] this disease if possible.

The call center where my wife works seems to be well-optimized for making sure that any contagious disease with which any worker shows up, will soon spread to every other worker there. She's always getting sick, with various flu-like illnesses. Before my injury last September, I rarely got sick, no matter what germs my wife brought home to me. Since my injury, my immune system has become much weaker, and now, when she gets sick, I almost always get at least as sick as she does.

It was in late March that she came home early, one day,freaking out. She was ill, yet again, and this time,the symptoms almost exactly matched those of the #CoronaHoax2020 illness. She had stopped by several clinics on the way home, trying to get sen or tested, and was turned away each time.

She was eventually, a few days later, able to get an online consultation with a doctor. No biological testing was done, of course, but based on the conversation with that doctor, the discussion of symptoms, it was concluded that she very likely did have the #CoronaHoax illness.

So, she self-quarantined for two weeks. The actual illness only lasted a few days,and was considerably milder than most of the illnesses that she is always getting. There is, of course, no way for one of us to have a contagious disease without exposing the other to it. I never showed any symptoms of this one. I have a device that I was given,when I was in the hospital for my broken leg, for measuring lung capacity. As reduced lung capacity is one of the definitive symptoms of the #CoronaHoax2020, I took to using that device daily, to measure my lungs. My lungs remained as strong as ever, and it seems that I was generally healthier during that time, than I have mostly been since my injury. If what my wife had was the #CoronaHoax virus, then there is no way that I could have avoided being exposed to it. Obviously, my immune system was able to fight it off very easily, and perhaps the exposure somehow kicked my immune system into greater activity to better protect me from other illnesses as well. In fact, I think I have generally been healthier since that time, than I was between that time and the time I was injured, though still not as healthy as I was before my injury.
What ever made you think that coronavirus was a hoax? Is your area so free of infection and without deaths from it, that your community has no evidence of the effects? Is it just because trump would like you to think it is a hoax or that he is such a stable, truthful genius that you trust his word above all else? Do you think all the dead people in other countries and this one is just a Democratic plot? I would really like to understand you position on the questions. Obviously, if it is a political thing, than it is more akin to a religious belief of faith, not requiring evidence, but accepted on faith. I am pretty sure nobody on a message board could shake your faith, if that is the case and I certainly would not try.

Trust me, with Bob it is a political thing. If he was sitting on Waikiki and there was a Tsunami warning, and Trump said it was a hoax, he'd stay there and still call it a hoax as he flailed then drowned in the aftermath of said natural disaster.

So how many got tested?

Now you are committing a logical fallacy known as switching the burden of proof. Logically, you made the unsupported assertions, therefore the onus is on you to back up your assertions with some evidence and rational reasoned argument to show that you are right, the onus is not on others to prove you wrong.

If you were not such a moron you would understand that.

So how many got tested?

Now you are committing a logical fallacy known as switching the burden of proof. Logically, you made the unsupported assertions, therefore the onus is on you to back up your assertions with some evidence and rational reasoned argument to show that you are right, the onus is not on others to prove you wrong.

If you were not such a moron you would understand that.

The real question is have you gotten seriously ill or know anyone who has gotten seriously ill and died that was diagnosed as Covid-19?

People get seriously ill from bad food but we don't close all restaurants.

People get seriously ill from the flu but we don't close a nation.

I've seen or known NO ONE who had gotten SICK from Covid much less died. I've talked to ONE person in another state who was ill late winter and THINKS it might have been Covid, and one other here who says he had Covid and it was like a cold and no big deal.

The national shutdown and fear and fascism marches on.
Is not just about the disease. It’s about the hospitals turning away treatment and followups to patients whose conditions worsen with all the other afflictions. They are also finding case of people dying at home stricken with strokes related to virus infection. People are dying and never getting to a hospital nor being counted.

So how many got tested?

The transition away from CDC lab confirmation testing didn’t happen overnight though - between April 23 and May 31, 2009, CDC influenza laboratory analyzed about 5,000 influenza virus samples, five times the number that were processed in a similar timeframe in 2008, and more than during any previous influenza season. By May 18, 2009, 40 states had been validated to conduct their own 2009 H1N1 testing, with eight states having multiple laboratories able to do their own testing. CDC alerted the public that the expansion in testing capacity would likely result in a jump in the number of 2009 H1N1 cases, but that this would actually present a more accurate picture of the true scope of 2009 H1N1 influenza in the United States.
-------------------------------------
individual labs were set up to decipher tests. Obama didn't treat it like a hoax, and it will magically be gone.

The real question is have you gotten seriously ill or know anyone who has gotten seriously ill and died that was diagnosed as Covid-19?

People get seriously ill from bad food but we don't close all restaurants.

People get seriously ill from the flu but we don't close a nation.

I've seen or known NO ONE who had gotten SICK from Covid much less died. I've talked to ONE person in another state who was ill late winter and THINKS it might have been Covid, and one other here who says he had Covid and it was like a cold and no big deal.

The national shutdown and fear and fascism marches on.
Is not just about the disease. It’s about the hospitals turning away treatment and followups to patients whose conditions worsen with all the other afflictions. They are also finding case of people dying at home stricken with strokes related to virus infection. People are dying and never getting to a hospital nor being counted.
Many people are not getting the healthcare they need. Instead of reserving SOME hospitals for ongoing other needs, many hospitals sit empty while millions go without needed diagnostic and other tests, not to mention needed procedures, and the backlog and death toll is going to be enormous. All thanks to bureaucratic mismanagement.

Forum List

Back