Happy George Floyd Day!

adobestock_129565509-scaled.jpeg

I bet some of GF's family are happy with the outcome.

That is no way to celebrate such a solemn occasion. I urge all of you to take a moment today....to pause and reflect on the monumental changes this great man has bestowed upon us. Perhaps to take a knee in silent contemplation of this great man's life...

George-Floyd-challenge-.-Szokujaca-zabawa-po-smierci-46-latka_size-360x270.jpg
I heard that St Louis and Chicago celebrated by sending more "brotha's" of George to the same stomping grounds...

soon, xiden will sign a gf federal holiday, for a criminal...but hey, lets take AMERICAS history statues down, change the curriculum in public schools, and put millions out of work...
well, at least there is 1 less criminal in AMERICA

soon, xiden will sign a gf federal holiday, for a criminal...but hey, lets take AMERICAS history statues down, change the curriculum in public schools, and put millions out of work...
well, at least there is 1 less criminal in AMERICA

That's only one. What about the other 81,009,467 criminals?

criminals.jpg

One year ago today it was.

"The family of George Floyd, whose murder sparked protests around the world, are set to meet with president Joe Biden at the White House to mark the anniversary of his death."

George Floyd anniversary - latest: Biden misses police reform bill deadline as family visit White House
I feel so sad for them and the millions they got paid for losing that dope addict thug

Does anyone really think they care? How many hair weaves, Cadillac Escalades, hip-hop CDs, quarts of malt liquor, and $100 rocks of crack do you think his family can purchase with all that money?

They be livin' the dream.

I bet some of GF's family are happy with the outcome.

Of course they are. They struck paydirt

Funny how even in the 70s "movin on up" was done through hard work

Forum List

Back