Happiness in Islam

Christian populations consistently decline
in lands dominated by muslims

As does nearly everything else, like literacy, economics, education, etc. The claims of literacy among Arabs is a fraud, it's pretty low, from my own experience from being invited into peoples homes and just surveying the stores and shops.

there is a justification-----not wanting to learn to read is not so bad------muhummad could not read so HOW BAD CAN IT BE?

Good point; if the Koran and its 'explainers' was all there was available, it wouldn't be worth the effort to learn, anyway. Then there are the usual fare you find in the 'Safeways', triumphal biographies of Winston Churchill, Adolph Hitler, and the bizarre collections of Hitler coloring books in the kids' sections.

where did you see this bizarre library? ?safeway?

Chain type grocery Stores in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Libya, Qatar, Yemen, and iirc Dubai., Tjhey weren't in a library, it was on sale at the stores.

oh---safeway is a name for some kind of grocery
stores in the US too---I think. I did not know that
muslims admire Churchill ???

LOL I found that weird, too, but apparently there are a lot of anglophiles in Islamo-Land. I had a link to a blogger who had pics of his trips to the ME in the early 2000's to Jordan and a couple of other places, showing what was on sale in the stores there as well, but he has since moved on to another blogger site and didn't put his photos in his new blogs. The Wayback Machine has the home page, but not the photo safari pages, sadly. I'm surprised they aren't posted on other sites, since some also post the sick cartoon shows that are normal daily fare on Islamic TV; it seems logical they would post the book shelf fare in stores as well. If anybody is better at ferreting out old web pages the site was ...

.... homepage.

ONELOWERLIGHT'S DAILY PHOTO SAFARI

ONELOWERLIGHT'S DAILY PHOTO SAFARI

The above links read the same here but are actually two separate pages of a photo montage. I found the blogger's later home page and might try to contact him and see if he still has them posted online somewhere. The trip to Jordan had some photos as well, iirc.

Last edited:

LOL I found that weird, too, but apparently there are a lot of anglophiles in Islamo-Land. I had a link to a blogger who had pics of his trips to the ME in the early 2000's to Jordan and a couple of other places, showing what was on sale in the stores there as well, but he has since moved on to another blogger site and didn't put his photos in his new blogs. The Wayback Machine has the home page, but not the photo safari pages, sadly. I'm surprised they aren't posted on other sites, since some also post the sick cartoon shows that are normal daily fare on Islamic TV; it seems logical they would post the book shelf fare in stores as well.

see? I was right-----it's the MOTHERS who screw the minds of the kids so that they end up tossing molotov cocktails at humans and buildings. Mothers buy those books in the grocery stores and sing the songs and tell the stories and even control the TV. ----and it has to
start YOUNG

LOL I found that weird, too, but apparently there are a lot of anglophiles in Islamo-Land. I had a link to a blogger who had pics of his trips to the ME in the early 2000's to Jordan and a couple of other places, showing what was on sale in the stores there as well, but he has since moved on to another blogger site and didn't put his photos in his new blogs. The Wayback Machine has the home page, but not the photo safari pages, sadly. I'm surprised they aren't posted on other sites, since some also post the sick cartoon shows that are normal daily fare on Islamic TV; it seems logical they would post the book shelf fare in stores as well.

see? I was right-----it's the MOTHERS who screw the minds of the kids so that they end up tossing molotov cocktails at humans and buildings. Mothers buy those books in the grocery stores and sing the songs and tell the stories and even control the TV. ----and it has to
start YOUNG

Indeed you were right.

The illiterate prophet of God:

His illiteracy had profound effect on his message. It should be noted that the illiteracy of the Prophet is not something defaming the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Rather, this was for certain wisdom from God , Glory be to Him. It might be that people have firm faith that the Prophet did not bring this book from his own nor plagiarized it but it is indeed revealed to him.

"And you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Otherwise the falsifiers would have had [cause for] doubt. Rather, the Qur’an is distinct verses [preserved] within the chests of those who have been given knowledge. And none reject Our verses except the wrongdoers. "(29:48-49)

He, on the other hand, as the leader of the new society gave special attention to education. After the battle of Badr, Muslims captures 70 Meccan polytheists. Most of the Meccans, unlike the Medinese, were literate and so each prisoner who could not afford the ransom was entrusted with ten children to teach them the art of writing and reading. Once the child had been proficient enough, the instructor would be set free.

Muslims deflect to the Bible because they have absolutely no manuscripts for their faith.

Muslims also have a Quran that claims to be the final word of Allah - Mohammud is the final messenger and FINAL AND LAST PROPHET

the Quran is the complete and final word and nothing more is needed - the Quran demands that it is clear and understandable and complete as

" the final message with a final prophet "

Yet , Muslims say one thing - but do the complete opposite of what they profess to believe - as they have been adding and compiling more and more revealing's and prophesying's on top of everything Mohammad provided. Muslims provide themselves their own revelations in hundreds of thousands of additional hadith with extra added prophecies, additional revelations that they make in thousands of additional Hadith books hundreds of years after Mohammad had died.

thousands of additional Hadith books after the Quran has already been given as adding onto THE FINAL MESSAGE - the final prophecy - the final and COMPLETE word of God.

Islam is a circular system that forces all Muslims to pretend to be themselves all messengers and themselves prophets following after Mohammud who are themselves also continuing the revealing and the completion of of the process of islamic prophecy - to explain and add and complete all of the failed prophecies that Mohammad failed to provide in his Quran.

Muslims are unsatisfied with the Quran - so they write hadith = when this fails they turn to the bible = when this fails they make laws to remove your lips from reaching ears.

Muslims are saying that Mohammad failed, his revelation has not been completed and that we need to produce mountains of pages of documentation in HADITH - thousands upon thousands of additional books explaining everything that the Quran never mentioned everything that is not a part of Mohammad’s prophecy - not part of the Quran - to further expound and further prophecy a continuation of additional revelation UPON the existing Quranic message that has left them distrustful, doubtful and questioning, incomplete and with the entirety of Islam as it exists today

in effect, every Muslim, is a prophet and revelator of Islam - because the religion of Islam, as it exists today - is not in the Quran.

if the Quran was the last book on earth - the religion of Islam would need thousands of additional books, prophecies, stories and revelations to be added and compiled in order to reveal and prophecy the product of what Islam represents today.

In reality, Mohammud is not the final prophet - each and every single Muslim born after Mohammud are also prophets who provide additional revelation and prophecy.

After a Muslim becomes well knowledgeable in Islam he finds thrill and love in perverting the Bible - he finds the inspiration that inspired Islam

His illiteracy had profound effect on his message. It should be noted that the illiteracy of the Prophet is not something defaming the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Rather, this was for certain wisdom from God , Glory be to Him. It might be that people have firm faith that the Prophet did not bring this book from his own nor plagiarized it but it is indeed revealed to him.

"And you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Otherwise the falsifiers would have had [cause for] doubt. Rather, the Qur’an is distinct verses [preserved] within the chests of those who have been given knowledge. And none reject Our verses except the wrongdoers. "(29:48-49)

He, on the other hand, as the leader of the new society gave special attention to education. After the battle of Badr, Muslims captures 70 Meccan polytheists. Most of the Meccans, unlike the Medinese, were literate and so each prisoner who could not afford the ransom was entrusted with ten children to teach them the art of writing and reading. Once the child had been proficient enough, the instructor would be set free.
Muhummad was born in Mecca, thus a MECCAN--- If meccans were literate, how did muhummad
MANAGE to remain illiterate? Was he brain
damaged?

Muhummad was born in Mecca, thus a MECCAN--- If meccans were literate, how did muhummad
MANAGE to remain illiterate? Was he brain
damaged?
giggle not, 4 eye, I have encountered many
illiterate people (a function of my profession)
MOST normals; if they live in a literate society,
do get literate over time to some extent

Anyone out there believe that the ISIS PIG in Syria---
"AL HADJI" something, actually killed himself rather
than got BOMBED by----our military?

The following hadith says Muhammad sent for the Torah and had it read to him.
Bukhari vol 8 book 82 no 809
Muhammad may have been illiterate but he had people read the bible to him.
He extensively plagiarized the bible, and copied the myths from it including their mistakes.
The Quran says the heaven and earth were created in six days, and this is stolen from genesis in the bible. Since we know that the heaven and earth were created over billions of years we know that the bible story is bunk, and the Quran exactly copies this nonsense.

giggle not, 4 eye, I have encountered many
illiterate people (a function of my profession)
MOST normals; if they live in a literate society,
do get literate over time to some extent
It was not an antagonistic "giggle"; it was agreement.

Muslims deflect to the Bible because they have absolutely no manuscripts for their faith.

Muslims also have a Quran that claims to be the final word of Allah - Mohammud is the final messenger and FINAL AND LAST PROPHET

the Quran is the complete and final word and nothing more is needed - the Quran demands that it is clear and understandable and complete as

" the final message with a final prophet "

Yet , Muslims say one thing - but do the complete opposite of what they profess to believe - as they have been adding and compiling more and more revealing's and prophesying's on top of everything Mohammad provided. Muslims provide themselves their own revelations in hundreds of thousands of additional hadith with extra added prophecies, additional revelations that they make in thousands of additional Hadith books hundreds of years after Mohammad had died.

thousands of additional Hadith books after the Quran has already been given as adding onto THE FINAL MESSAGE - the final prophecy - the final and COMPLETE word of God.

Islam is a circular system that forces all Muslims to pretend to be themselves all messengers and themselves prophets following after Mohammud who are themselves also continuing the revealing and the completion of of the process of islamic prophecy - to explain and add and complete all of the failed prophecies that Mohammad failed to provide in his Quran.

Muslims are unsatisfied with the Quran - so they write hadith = when this fails they turn to the bible = when this fails they make laws to remove your lips from reaching ears.

Muslims are saying that Mohammad failed, his revelation has not been completed and that we need to produce mountains of pages of documentation in HADITH - thousands upon thousands of additional books explaining everything that the Quran never mentioned everything that is not a part of Mohammad’s prophecy - not part of the Quran - to further expound and further prophecy a continuation of additional revelation UPON the existing Quranic message that has left them distrustful, doubtful and questioning, incomplete and with the entirety of Islam as it exists today

in effect, every Muslim, is a prophet and revelator of Islam - because the religion of Islam, as it exists today - is not in the Quran.

if the Quran was the last book on earth - the religion of Islam would need thousands of additional books, prophecies, stories and revelations to be added and compiled in order to reveal and prophecy the product of what Islam represents today.

In reality, Mohammud is not the final prophet - each and every single Muslim born after Mohammud are also prophets who provide additional revelation and prophecy.

After a Muslim becomes well knowledgeable in Islam he finds thrill and love in perverting the Bible - he finds the inspiration that inspired Islam
^^^^ interesting insight. A good way to understand the ethos of islam is ----go to a
mosque on friday in which english is used for
the "sermon" ---Khutbah Jumaat. They are
nothing like church or synagogue sermons which
tend to expound on the ethics of the bibles. They
are antagonist critiques of "OTHERS" ---any
"others" ----knocks on Hinduism, Judaism,
Christianity or anything that is an OTHER THAN....
It's like there is nothing in islam about which to
discuss

For some unclear reason it was important for Mohammud to be unable to read or write,

Of Mohammud - Quran 29:48: And you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Otherwise the falsifiers would have had [cause for] doubt.

the thinking or rational of the mingled Canaanite culture in which Mohammud lived was that if he had abilities to read and understand the Bible that existed all around him - this would prove that he was not a prophet receiving revelation from a spirit.

But because he could not read nor write and could barely speak and communicate and had no education Allah used this opportunity to vindicate the very same exact message that was already there in Hebrew and Greek scriptures, everywhere, all around Mohammud.

But everyone but Mohammud could read the Bible -- so him receiving the Bible message - proves that he was receiving prophecy, revelation and truly a prophet.

because he cant read it and probably he could not have even understood it if someone explained the Bible to him - he must have received the already existing message in the Bible being repeated to him from a spirit.

He is just an illiterate, uneducated mentally challenged vessel of Allah - repeating what " Satan and Gabriel " / spirits are telling him.

This would be why Mohammud would not know the difference between a message from Satan or Allah - he had no ability to check what he was receiving with any previous scriptures.

He could say anything and he would never know for sure unless Allah intervened and made corrections and abrogation and fixed the verses that Satan had whispered in his ears and the Canaanites all around Mohammud are having so much fun, sexual adventures, orgies and pleasures and sex slaves and winning all their battles and getting so much loot and treasure - that no one ever even stops even for moment to actually check with the scriptures unless they expect to be instantly tortured and killed.

Last edited:
mecca was not actually a jewish city-----it was Very cosmopolitan-------it had Christians, Zoroastrians and possibly hindus----and whatevah was the Arabian religion at that time-------something about rocks. Yathrib
was a jewish city until the rapist invaded, murdered, raped, pillaged and to add insult
to injury, had his own rotting carcass planted
therein-----and as a further insult------his followers changed the name of the place to
"medina"
I was doing my best to offend the OP.

That's all.

I still regard islime as a cult of slavery, death and conquest. It's not a "religion", I will say that it does have some positive impacts, but at it's basic foundation it's evil. Any "religion" that suggests the extermination of "infidels" is as repugnant as communism. It can be tolerated, but when it get's out of hand firm resistance must be applied.

But because he could not read nor write and could barely speak and communicate and had no education lucifer used this opportunity to vindicate the very same exact message that was already there in Hebrew and Greek scriptures, everywhere, all around moo-ham-head.... Piss be upon him

Xiden could say anything and he would never know for sure unless soros intervened and made corrections and abrogation and fixed the verses that satan had whispered in his ears and the bed wetters all around the media are having so much fun, sexual adventures with children, orgies and pleasures and sex slaves and winning all their battles and getting so much loot and treasure - that no one ever even stops even for moment to actually check with the scriptures unless they expect to be instantly tortured and killed.

Last edited:
In Islam, feeding others is considered a virtuous act and is highly encouraged. The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said,
"He is not a believer whose stomach is filled while the neighbor to his side goes hungry." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
Feeding others in Islam is a way to show compassion, kindness, and generosity towards others.
Feed and salam.png

Copying the Judeo-Christian morality as well as so much of their textual content, this derivative religion still managed to integrate their less desirable elements, especially the repression of women.

Forum List

Back