Happiness in Islam

houses.jpg

π— π—”π—‘π—‘π—˜π—₯𝗦, 𝗔𝗕𝗒𝗨𝗧 π—˜π—‘π—§π—˜π—₯π—œπ—‘π—š π—›π—’π—¨π—¦π—˜π—¦ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗣π—₯π—œπ—©π—”π—–π—¬​

View attachment 792520

π— π—”π—‘π—‘π—˜π—₯𝗦, 𝗔𝗕𝗒𝗨𝗧 π—˜π—‘π—§π—˜π—₯π—œπ—‘π—š π—›π—’π—¨π—¦π—˜π—¦ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗣π—₯π—œπ—©π—”π—–π—¬​

How does one enter a pizza parlor in which children and their parents are eating pizza?

In Islam, feeding others is considered a virtuous act and is highly encouraged. The Prophet Muhammad ο·Ί said,
"He is not a believer whose stomach is filled while the neighbor to his side goes hungry." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
Feeding others in Islam is a way to show compassion, kindness, and generosity towards others.
View attachment 766848
Yea, the Quran is just full of compassion and kindness. I created the following meme to illustrate the kindness that the
meme3.jpg
unholy book says Allah will show to unbelievers. I just wonder how two billion people can read this stuff and still want to worship Allah, and not seem to care what happens to anyone who rejects Muhammad's teachings.

Islam is a circular system that forces all Muslims to pretend unto themselves

Muslims make – believe that they all are messengers and prophets, revealing the completion of prophecy – …… to the failed and incomplete prophecies that Mohammad failed to provide.

Muslims are unsatisfied with the Quran

Muslims are saying that Mohammad failed, his revelation has not been completed and that we need to produce mountains of pages of documentation in HADITH and ISLAMIC LAW that is not a part of Mohammad’ s prophecy to further expound and further prophecy a continuation to revelation of a Quranic message

that has left them distrustful, doubtful and questioning.

While at the same time - Muslims imagine that Mohammad had fulfilled or completed the religion of Islam within the Quran, the Quranic - scripts, texts and sources - in fact - THE QURAN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MUSLIMS - Muslims are not satisfied and fulfilled and content and relying upon the Quran for their faith system- THE HADITH ARE NOT THE QURAN - the Quran is not a part of God’ s final message, Muslims need to compile thousands of other books and revelations and prophecies just to construct their religious system. This is what Muslims are telling the world.

Muslims have no complete scriptures for most of their faith, they just make everything up, compiling and adding further prophecy and revelation upon everything Mohammad failed to provide in the Quran.

- they must continually compile an additional THIRTY THOUSAND books to explain the missing and OMITTED / LEFT OUT information that Allah did not include in the final message. The Quran has nothing but uncompleted revelation and unfulfilled prophecies that Muslims have spent over 1,500 years adding upon and afterwards inserting their own personal and private never-ending prophecy and revelation, just to pretend that Mohammad was a final messenger.

Muslims have been busy for 1,500 years attempting to complete the Quran with the Hadith to even attempt to compare anything to any previous scripts, texts and sources.

I simply do not understand how a Muslim could be interested or prepared to ask a question that has no basis in truthful openness and reality.

Islam is a circular system that forces all Muslims to pretend unto themselves

Muslims make – believe that they all are messengers and prophets, revealing the completion of prophecy – …… to the failed and incomplete prophecies that Mohammad failed to provide.

Muslims are unsatisfied with the Quran

Muslims are saying that Mohammad failed, his revelation has not been completed and that we need to produce mountains of pages of documentation in HADITH and ISLAMIC LAW that is not a part of Mohammad’ s prophecy to further expound and further prophecy a continuation to revelation of a Quranic message

that has left them distrustful, doubtful and questioning.

While at the same time - Muslims imagine that Mohammad had fulfilled or completed the religion of Islam within the Quran, the Quranic - scripts, texts and sources - in fact - THE QURAN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MUSLIMS - Muslims are not satisfied and fulfilled and content and relying upon the Quran for their faith system- THE HADITH ARE NOT THE QURAN - the Quran is not a part of God’ s final message, Muslims need to compile thousands of other books and revelations and prophecies just to construct their religious system. This is what Muslims are telling the world.

Muslims have no complete scriptures for most of their faith, they just make everything up, compiling and adding further prophecy and revelation upon everything Mohammad failed to provide in the Quran.

- they must continually compile an additional THIRTY THOUSAND books to explain the missing and OMITTED / LEFT OUT information that Allah did not include in the final message. The Quran has nothing but uncompleted revelation and unfulfilled prophecies that Muslims have spent over 1,500 years adding upon and afterwards inserting their own personal and private never-ending prophecy and revelation, just to pretend that Mohammad was a final messenger.

Muslims have been busy for 1,500 years attempting to complete the Quran with the Hadith to even attempt to compare anything to any previous scripts, texts and sources.

I simply do not understand how a Muslim could be interested or prepared to ask a question that has no basis in truthful openness and reality.
You miss the point----Muslims are not supposed to ask questions. They are supposed to
BELIEVE that all questions are answered in the Koran

Happiness is a feeling that resides in the heart. It is characterized by peace of mind, tranquility, a sense of well-being, and a relaxed disposition. It comes as a result of proper behavior, both inward and outward, and is inspired by strong faith. This is attested to by the Qur’Òn and Sunnah.
Allah says:
- Whoever works righteousness as a believer, whether male or female, We will give a good life.

- Then, whoever follows My guidance shall neither go astray nor be distressed. But whoever turns away from My reminder will have a life of hardship.

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: β€œTrue enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
I truly hope one day I can experience happiness. I have suffered from Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Post Tramatic Stress Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder.

I am a Chrisitan and go to church. I also love reading the Quran and believe Muhammed was the messenger.

I truly hope one day I can experience happiness. I have suffered from Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Post Tramatic Stress Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder.

I am a Chrisitan and go to church. I also love reading the Quran and believe Muhammed was the messenger.
ROFLMA @ "the messy-ger"

Yea, the Quran is just full of compassion and kindness. I created the following meme to illustrate the kindness that theView attachment 792573 unholy book says Allah will show to unbelievers. I just wonder how two billion people can read this stuff and still want to worship Allah, and not seem to care what happens to anyone who rejects Muhammad's teachings.
I read the old testament and Quran and I see very similar messages. The old testament is harsh too. If your going to judge the Quran for being harsh then judge the old testament by the same standard.

I read the old testament and Quran and I see very similar messages. The old testament is harsh too. If your going to judge the Quran for being harsh then judge the old testament by the same standard.
Your evaluation is superficial. The REALITY is that there is a highly intricate LAW
based on the OT and on the Koran. It is that law that can be COMPARED

As far as I am concerned the Quran is largely plagiarism from the bible. Muhammad was a false prophet who lied about getting messages from God, and he used the fear of hellfire to control people, and make them obey him. I regard the bible as largely myths, and the Quran as outright lies.
God had nothing to do with either book.

As far as I am concerned the Quran is largely plagiarism from the bible. Muhammad was a false prophet who lied about getting messages from God, and he used the fear of hellfire to control people, and make them obey him. I regard the bible as largely myths, and the Quran as outright lies.
God had nothing to do with either book.

Everyone was having visions and getting messages from God back then.

All you need to know about Islam is that they ban the arts.
Music, painting, sculpture, etc etc.

It’s a dark and sad cult.
not exactly----in FACT, hubby and I attended an ART EXPO. in Manhattan, NY
sponsored by Saudi Arabia-----titled "ISLAMIC ART". It was fascinating----lots
and lots of SCIMITARS with beautifully ornate silver handles----silver filagree.
uhm.......the stuff that the jews of arabia did until they all fled-----some 75 years ago.
The there was a tiny bit of figurative art-----hubby is an artist and could not stop
laughing-----I wanted to run before someone noticed his comments

not exactly----in FACT, hubby and I attended an ART EXPO. in Manhattan, NY
sponsored by Saudi Arabia-----titled "ISLAMIC ART". It was fascinating----lots
and lots of SCIMITARS with beautifully ornate silver handles----silver filagree.
uhm.......the stuff that the jews of arabia did until they all fled-----some 75 years ago.
The there was a tiny bit of figurative art-----hubby is an artist and could not stop
laughing-----I wanted to run before someone noticed his comments
There’s different sects within Islam. Some of the outliers will allow the arts. The majority ban you from writing a poem.

There’s different sects within Islam. Some of the outliers will allow the arts. The majority ban you from writing a poem.
the situation is a bit more complex----HOWEVER ---whether I am permitted to
write a poem or not is MOOOOT I ,,,,( sob ) don't know how
{

Muslims claim that the Mohammud's Quran is the final word, message and last book to mankind - yet after Mohammud and his Quran - - they have spent hundreds of years writing hundreds of thousands of eXtra additional _ added Hadith and more books and documentation materials that are added upon added prophecy, revelation and spiritual claims in order to build the religion, philosophy and completion of the faith of Islam.

every Muslim today is a prophet unto themselves - the Quran is not the final completed word

- the additional added Hadith and books and documentation materials that are added to complete the Qurans prophecies and revelations - - these are what Islamic world rely upon because their Quran is incomplete

not having all the necessary or appropriate parts within the Quran -

Muslims have spent hundreds of years writing thousands of eXtra additional _ additions
Hadith - books and document of prophetic spiritual materials that are needed to be inserted and added concerning the Quran

Muslims are saying -
the Quran is simply not sufficient or adequate for Muslims - to serve and obey the creator.

-every Muslim must add additional prophecy and added revelation upon the Quran, the Quran itself is not sufficient nor the final book.

Non-Combatant Immunity - Principle of Distinction in Islamic Law.

This means that non-combatant enemies should not be attacked and any attack against helpless women, children, elderly etc is an act of aggression that angers the Almighty God.

The Prophet ﷺ’s principle of non-aggression not only prevents unjust wars from starting, it also prevents injustice from occurring once war has already been declared. We now turn our attention to how Islam established rules, based upon non-aggression, to minimize the harms of warfare as much as possible.

The old, the weak, [non-combatant] women, children, monks, laborers, and other civilians cannot be targeted unless they forfeit that immunity by fighting themselves. Mutilation and torture are strictly prohibited.

1697967190685.png

Forum List

Back