Happiness in Islam

Van Klaveren, Dutch former anti-Muslim politician converts to Islam

Joram van Klaveren is the second ex-PVV politician to convert.

A former member of Geert Wilders’ far-right Dutch party announced Monday that he has converted to Islam.

Joram Van Klaveren said he made the switch from critic to convert while writing a book about Islam. “During that writing I came across more and more things that made my view on Islam falter,” he told Dutch radio.

Van Klaveren was a member of parliament for the Freedom Party (PVV) from 2010 to 2014, but quit the party after Wilders’ asked supporters during a rally in 2014 if they wanted more or fewer Moroccans in the Netherlands, to which the crowd chanted “Fewer! Fewer! Fewer!”​
gettyimages-489993092-714x483.jpg

After leaving the PVV, Van Klaveren set up his own party, For Netherlands, but failed to win a seat in the 2017 national election and quit politics.

Van Klaveren was a harsh critic of Islam during his time as PVV politician, saying “Islam is a lie” and “The Quran is poison,” newspaper NRC reported.

Asked in the newspaper interview if he feels guilty about these statements, Van Klaveren said he had been “simply wrong,” adding that it was “PVV policy: everything that was wrong had to be linked to Islam in one way or another.”

Arnoud van Doorn, a former PVV official, was an earlier convert to Islam. Van Doorn congratulated Van Klaveren on his decision via Twitter, writing: “ never thought that the PVV would become a breeding ground for converts.”

Six-year-old boy who was dragged from a taxi and beheaded 'with a shard of glass' in front of his screaming mother in Saudi Arabia
  • Zakaria Al-Jaber was reportedly killed by a taxi driver in Medina, Saudi Arabia
  • Shia Rights Watch have claimed the beheading was an act of sectarian violence
  • Group have said mother was asked if she was Shia moments before attack
Pictured: Six-year-old boy who was beheaded in Saudi Arabia | Daily Mail Online

A former member of Geert Wilders’ far-right Dutch party announced Monday that he has converted to Islam.

Joram Van Klaveren said he made the switch from critic to convert while writing a book about Islam. “During that writing I came across more and more things that made my view on Islam falter,” he told Dutch radio.

Van Klaveren was a member of parliament for the Freedom Party (PVV) from 2010 to 2014, but quit the party after Wilders’ asked supporters during a rally in 2014 if they wanted more or fewer Moroccans in the Netherlands, to which the crowd chanted “Fewer! Fewer! Fewer!”​

After leaving the PVV, Van Klaveren set up his own party, For Netherlands, but failed to win a seat in the 2017 national election and quit politics.

Van Klaveren was a harsh critic of Islam during his time as PVV politician, saying “Islam is a lie” and “The Quran is poison,” newspaper NRC reported.

Asked in the newspaper interview if he feels guilty about these statements, Van Klaveren said he had been “simply wrong,” adding that it was “PVV policy: everything that was wrong had to be linked to Islam in one way or another.”

Arnoud van Doorn, a former PVV official, was an earlier convert to Islam. Van Doorn congratulated Van Klaveren on his decision via Twitter, writing: “ never thought that the PVV would become a breeding ground for converts.”

the next fashion that comes along and appeals to his fickleness will find him having to hide from his 'brothers' when he converts to the next cult he thinks is cool.

the next fashion that comes along and appeals to his fickleness will find him having to hide from his 'brothers' when he converts to the next cult he thinks is cool.

Pic, dear. Be not jealous of the SUCCESS OF ISLAM------over the missionizing zeal
of da Pauline-----uhm persons

Women Liberation !

In the time of Prophet Muhammad, cruel practices were enacted by his society and he opposed all such forms of oppressing women.

Indeed, at the sight of a tragedy of any human being, Prophet Muhammad’s heart would be saddened and his eyes would flow with tears.

One of the spectacular examples of this is in the following story that concerns the practice of shunning daughters.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was born in a society where women had been subjected to much violence, which often took the form of female infanticide.

Daughters were considered a burden; and getting rid of them was sometimes considered a necessity, which they did in a most violent manner: by burying them alive!

It is reported in a controversial narration that Umar, the second caliph, prior to his accepting Islam buried one of his daughters alive. Later whilst was in the fold of Islam, he was often seen wiping tears while reminiscing about this dark chapter in his life! As he recalled:

“I was digging a grave to bury her and she was wiping the dust off my cheeks!”​

When you are unable to refute, just silence the infidels!! 10 years jail for a FB post

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/1...11139.html

A Malaysian has been sentenced to more than 10 years in jail and three others have been charged over insults against Islam and the Prophet Muhammad on social media.
The sentence of 10 years and 10 months is believed to be the harshest such penalty on record in the Muslim-majority country.
Inspector General of Police Mohamad Fuzi Harun said in a statement on Saturday that the person, identified only as Facebook user "Ayea Yea", had pleaded guilty to 10 charges of anti-religious activity and misusing communication networks.
READ MORE
Malaysia's social media rebels

The statement did not specify the number of charges for each offence but said they would be served consecutively.
Under Malaysian law, those found guilty of anti-religious activity can be punished with a jail term of two to five years. The misuse of communication networks carries a maximum one year in jail or a fine of up to 50,000 ringgit ($12,200), or both.
According to Andrew Khoo, a Malaysian lawyer focusing on human rights, this is an "unprecedented" situation.
"For someone to face five separate charges, and for the sentences to be served consecutively - this is excessive," Khoo told Al Jazeera.
"And according to press reports, the accused was unrepresented. That in itself is a travesty of justice," he added.

'Not to abuse social media'
Another social media user had also pleaded guilty and a sentencing hearing will be held on Monday. Two others had pleaded not guilty and were being held without bail.
All four were charged under laws against causing racial disharmony, incitement, and misusing communications networks.
"The police advise the public not to abuse social media or communication networks by uploading or sharing any form of provocation that can affect religious or racial sensitivities, causing racial tensions within this country's diverse community," Mohamad said.
Mujahid Yusof Rawa, the minister in charge of religious affairs, said on Thursday that the Islamic Affairs Department had set up a unit to monitor writings and communications insulting Islam and Prophet Muhammad.
He said the ministry would not compromise on any acts insulting the religion and called for punishment against those found guilty.

Treat women kindly

Once, many of the Prophet’s female relatives were sitting around him and talking loudly to him. When Umar entered the house, they all left the room and the Prophet laughed. Umar said:

“O God’s Messenger may God keep you smiling. Why did you laugh?”

The Prophet replied that he was amazed that these women, upon hearing Umar’s voice, had all hidden themselves. Umar, addressing them said:

“You fear me but do not fear God’s Messenger”.

They all replied:

“You are hot-tempered in comparison with God’s Messenger”.

The Prophet agreed with them.

Prophet Muhammad used to be loving for all people whether they were male or female, young or adult, weak or strong. His love embraced everyone. His special order was given to men for kind treatment of women.

Humane treatment of dogs by Muslims !

In his book, "Constantinople: City of the World's Desire, 1453-1924", we read an interesting paragraph.:

Screenshot_2019-03-30%2BConstantinople.png

Philip Mansel
Source

Not only he shed light on the good treatment of animals by Muslims, but he also compared the violence of Christians to the mercy of Muslims !

Laylatul-Qadr

Some acts of worship that Muslims do in the last 10 days of Ramadan:

• Praying
It is recommended to make a long Qiyam prayer during the nights on which Laylatul-Qadr could fall. This is indicated in many Hadiths

• Making Supplications
It is also recommended to make extensive supplication on this night. `A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported that she asked the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) “O Messenger of Allah! If I knew which night is Laylatul-Qadr, what should I say during it?” And he instructed her to say: “Allahumma innaka `afuwwun tuhibbul `afwa fa`fu `annee (O Allah! You are Oft-Forgiving, and you love forgiveness. So forgive me).” (Ahmad)

• Abandoning Worldly Pleasures for the Sake of Worship
It is further recommended to spend more time in worship during the nights on which Laylatul-Qadr is likely to be. This calls for abandoning many worldly pleasures in order to secure the time and thoughts solely for worshipping Allah. This is based on the following Hadith narrated by `A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her): “Upon entering into the last ten (of Ramadan), the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) would tighten his Izar (i.e. he stayed away from his wives in order to have more time for worship), spend the whole night awake (in Prayer), and wake up his family.” (Al-Bukhari)
Happy Ramadan Everyone:night:

Beer and bacon wrapped Jalapenos on the grill for breakfast, Pork sausage and more beer for lunch, then I'll BBQ a rack of pork ribs with a Jack and Coke to celebrate the crusades.

Stay safe everyone, if you hear someone shout allah snackbar, or some shit like that, find cover. This is the time of year those assholes get extra explosive.

Laylatul-Qadr

Some acts of worship that Muslims do in the last 10 days of Ramadan:

• Praying
It is recommended to make a long Qiyam prayer during the nights on which Laylatul-Qadr could fall. This is indicated in many Hadiths

• Making Supplications
It is also recommended to make extensive supplication on this night. `A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported that she asked the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) “O Messenger of Allah! If I knew which night is Laylatul-Qadr, what should I say during it?” And he instructed her to say: “Allahumma innaka `afuwwun tuhibbul `afwa fa`fu `annee (O Allah! You are Oft-Forgiving, and you love forgiveness. So forgive me).” (Ahmad)

• Abandoning Worldly Pleasures for the Sake of Worship
It is further recommended to spend more time in worship during the nights on which Laylatul-Qadr is likely to be. This calls for abandoning many worldly pleasures in order to secure the time and thoughts solely for worshipping Allah. This is based on the following Hadith narrated by `A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her): “Upon entering into the last ten (of Ramadan), the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) would tighten his Izar (i.e. he stayed away from his wives in order to have more time for worship), spend the whole night awake (in Prayer), and wake up his family.” (Al-Bukhari)
Happy Ramadan Everyone:night:
Satan's holiday.

a muslim doesnt have any real happiness- true happiness comes from God the Father. Not some false made up moon god. Also the one true God loved his creation so much, He died to save us. The false moon god allah wanted people to die and kill for him.

Taqiyya is a concept and a reality that must be borne in mind when reading or listening to the words of Muslims.

What is Taqiyya?

Taqiyya (also spelled taqiya or taqiyyah) is lying to advance or protect Islam (taqiyya literally means "prevention"). Muslims justify taqiyya from the Quran, other Islamic texts, and the actions of Muhammad, including those below.

It should be emphasized that while Iying is a cause for shame in the West, taqiyya isn't in Islam. To Muslims, taqiyya - Iying (to infidels) to advance and protect Islam - is both a virtue and a duty (there is shame, however, in being caught - watch the video below).

So, when non-Muslims confront Muslims about facts that Muslims wish to hide (e.g., Hitler & Islam, Sharia Law, Errors in Quran, Halal, Allah Moon God, Taharrush, etc.), Muslims often Iie with a straight face, even on record and in front of other Muslims, who nod in agreement (see Muslim Brotherhood) to both approve of and to participate in taqiyya, as well as kitman - the related practice of telling half-truths - as Muhammad instructed:

"The Apostle said...'Who will rid me of Ibnul Ashraf?' Muhammad bin Maslama, brother of the Bani Abdul-Ashaf, said, 'I will deal with him for you, O Apostle of Allah, I will kiII him.' [Muhammad] said, 'Do so if you can... All that is incumbent upon you is that you should try.' He said, 'O Apostle of Allah, we shall have to tell Iies.' He answered, 'Say what you like, for you are free in the matter.'" - Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, page 307

"The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" - Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 269

"By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else that is better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath." - Volume 7, Book 67, Hadith 427

"The believers never ally themselves with the disbelievers, instead of the believers. Whoever does this is exiled from Allah. Exempted are those who are forced to do this to avoid persecution." - Quran 3:28

What about the Bible? Does it promote Iying or at least leave some room for it?

The Bible and Jesus are unequivocal in condemning deceit. Jesus told us to never Iie, not even under duress (see Prophet Isa):

Forum List

Back