Hannity finally admits he is an "operative" for trump

hannity+clown.jpg

He's a journalist? When did that happen? Link?
He never claimed to be a journalist. He's an entertainer.
Sean begs top differ;

SEAN HANNITY (HOST): I understand that there are those people that want to be quote, “journalists,” I’m a journalist but I’m an advocacy journalist. I’m a journalist but I’m a talk show host. Being a talk show host, it encompasses a wide variety of different duties. Sometimes I’m doing investigative work, sometimes I’m doing straight reporting, sometimes I’m doing a straight news interview, sometimes I’m debating, sometimes I’m giving news and opinion which I do all the time. Not all the time but I do a lot of the time. So it’s, far different role than what other people do. It’s like the editorial page but I also do journalist work. We do our own digging, we get our own sources, we get our own information and frankly I think we disseminate more real news than a lot of other people out there and we’re proud of what we do and I think we play a vital role in this news media landscape, especially today because they’re all one sided and it’s like a bunch of sheep following each other.

From the August 7 2017 edition of Premiere Radio Networks' The Sean Hannity Show:
Contrary to past protestation, Sean Hannity announces: "I'm a journalist"

All of the media talking heads are hacks for one of the political parties. .. :cool:

Absolutely. The whole MSM are DemonRats .........and you have one human being or two, who is not a rat, and immediately THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

What hypocrites!:mad-61:

He's a journalist? When did that happen? Link?
He never claimed to be a journalist. He's an entertainer.
He did claim to be a journalist last year
Contrary to past protestation, Sean Hannity announces: "I'm a journalist"

Well, that's a surprise. I've never seen him do straight reporting, but then I rarely watch his show. I'll note that he puts a lot of qualifiers on how he is a journalist:

SEAN HANNITY (HOST): I understand that there are those people that want to be quote, “journalists,” I’m a journalist but I’m an advocacy journalist. I’m a journalist but I’m a talk show host. Being a talk show host, it encompasses a wide variety of different duties. Sometimes I’m doing investigative work, sometimes I’m doing straight reporting, sometimes I’m doing a straight news interview, sometimes I’m debating, sometimes I’m giving news and opinion which I do all the time. Not all the time but I do a lot of the time. So it’s, far different role than what other people do. It’s like the editorial page but I also do journalist work. We do our own digging, we get our own sources, we get our own information and frankly I think we disseminate more real news than a lot of other people out there and we’re proud of what we do and I think we play a vital role in this news media landscape, especially today because they’re all one sided and it’s like a bunch of sheep following each other.

All of the media talking heads are hacks for one of the political parties. .. :cool:

Absolutely. The whole MSM are DemonRats .........and you have one human being or two, who is not a rat, and immediately THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

What hypocrites!:mad-61:

Ita time to get out and vote against giant corporations owning the media.

The big hippie leftist corporations....

Forum List

Back