Half the country thinks a civil war is likely

I doubt he could win in 2024 even if his legal troubles are settled and even if the Electoral College helps him again like they did in 2016.
Do you honestly want a man as President who tried to incite an insurrection?

Current NBC News poll (May 2022) indicate that less than half believe Trump tried to incite an insurrection.

Solely Responsible 17
Mainly Responsible 28
Only Somewhat 20
Not Really 35

Probably breaks down along party lines, like usual. Personally, I do not believe Trump tried to incite an insurrection. Did he not say

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Does that sound like inciting an insurrection to you?

Current NBC News poll (May 2022) indicate that less than half believe Trump tried to incite an insurrection.

Solely Responsible 17
Mainly Responsible 28
Only Somewhat 20
Not Really 35

Probably breaks down along party lines, like usual. Personally, I do not believe Trump tried to incite an insurrection. Did he not say

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

And let's not forget when he found out the information by the FBI, he offered to have the national guard there before anybody even arrived. That offer was refused. Now if I'm trying to start a riot or cause an insurrection, why would I be asking people if they wanted me to take precautions to assure that wouldn't happen?

Ray, do you really live in Cleveland? Are you familiar with Shaker Heights? I know a lady who lives in that neighborhood.

You know Mrs Rivera? :badgrin:

Shaker is about 20 minutes from where I live. It's decaying but at a much slower pace than other suburbs. It still has some very beautiful homes there. I understand Geraldo's house (where he broadcasted from) is gorgeous.

I doubt he could win in 2024 even if his legal troubles are settled and even if the Electoral College helps him again like they did in 2016.
Do you honestly want a man as President who tried to incite an insurrection?

Let me put it this way: Think of what our country was like before Covid under Trump and what it's like now. Trump never tried to incite anything. That's just Communist propaganda.

I look at politicians the way an employer looks at potential workers. I don't care about their Tweets, I don't care if they have an arrogance to them, I don't care if they think they're better than everybody else. My primary concern is the outcome of their work.

The real problem with our voting system is we allow people to vote that don't even know WTF they're voting on. Because they don't know what they're voting on, they use the same criteria to pick their representatives that they used to pick their favorite American Idol contestant. Choosing a President should not be a popularity contest. If it were up to me, everybody would have to take a very easy test before they vote to see what they know about current events and politics in general. If you fail the test, you can't vote until next election.

We have the weapons.

And you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with them.

Good luck with the scorched earth bit.

Looks to me like the flame thrower is pointed in your direction.
You don't have all the weapons, but I encourage you to use them. Come get some. Those that survive will have those weapons taken from them, shoved straight up their greasy magaturd asses and have the triggers pulled until they go 'click'.

That said, always respect and maintain (clean!) your firearms, kids! :113:

Those that survive will have those weapons taken from them,

lol

You couldn't take a weapon from a tsetse fly

:p

shoved straight up their greasy magaturd asses and have the triggers pulled until they go 'click'.

Direct threat of random violence. ^^^

Thank you progfucks, for showing us who you are.

That said, always respect and maintain (clean!) your firearms, kids! :113:
Moron.

Thank you progfucks, for showing us who you are.
That's your go-to. Because you're dumb and a pussy. I am an Independent (2A) who is vastly more conservative than you are. You're about as conservative as Jussie Smollett, you greasy fucking magaturd. Magaturds should be beaten to death for stealing the conservative title.

Remember to smile! :113:

Don't forget when your Capitol and presidents home were burnt to the ground.

The British didn't carry their ass until they found out what some rednecks with firearms in Louisiana
could do to thousands of hardened British Regulars in January, 1815 and the Battle of New Orleans.

It took them 45 minutes to slaughter the British on the battlefield and the ships full of British reinforcements turned tail and fled.

That's your go-to. Because you're dumb and a pussy. I am an Independent (2A) who is vastly more conservative than you are. You're about as conservative as Jussie Smollett, you greasy fucking magaturd. Magaturds should be beaten to death for stealing the conservative title.

Remember to smile! :113:
Thankfully, you don't define conservatism.

Neither do I, for that matter. I never said I was a conservative. I'm a libertarian, we don't care about conservative "titles".

As far as stealing that's on you. If you can't hold on to your title it's your own damn fault.

Thankfully, you don't define conservatism.

Neither do I, for that matter. I never said I was a conservative. I'm a libertarian, we don't care about conservative "titles".

As far as stealing that's on you. If you can't hold on to your title it's your own damn fault.
I knew it. Libertarians are overly entitled Republicans that love to smoke their weed. Fucking burnouts.

Solely Responsible 17
Mainly Responsible 28
Only Somewhat 20
Not Really 35

1) Trump also said "We have to fight like he'll".
2) Trump made it plain to his followers that he was very disappointed in Mike Pence for not giving him the election.
3) Trump waited over 3 hours to call for help even after he knew his followers were roiting at the Capitol.

1) Trump also said "We have to fight like he'll".
2) Trump made it plain to his followers that he was very disappointed in Mike Pence for not giving him the election.
3) Trump waited over 3 hours to call for help even after he knew his followers were roiting at the Capitol.

The problem with your statement is twofold: For one, Pence was in charge of calling for the national guard. Two is the fact that it's the Pentagon that delayed the response, not Trump.

1) Trump also said "We have to fight like he'll"

Every politician uses the 'fight' word, it doesn't necessarily mean physical violence

I'm sure he was, but that does not translate into inciting an insurrection

Okay, rioting instead on insurrecting, we've reached common ground. First of all, whatever he said or did after the riot started is hardly evidence of incitement beforehand. And it wasn't even a riot considering there were no Molotov cocktails, no fires being set, and no lasers bling the police. By rioting standards in Portland and other big cities, the one in DC was fairly tame.

To be clear, what those people did was wrong and it was illegal and every one of them should face the consequences. But there's a reason why no one has been charged, indicted, or convicted of insurrection. NO ONE.

Last edited:
The problem with your statement is twofold: For one, Pence was in charge of calling for the national guard. Two is the fact that it's the Pentagon that delayed the response, not Trump.

So, VP Pence had more authority over the National Guard than Trump did?

Every politician uses the 'fight' word, it doesn't necessarily mean physical violence

I'm sure he was, but that does not translate into inciting an insurrection

Okay, rioting instead on insurrecting, we've reached common ground. First of all, whatever he said or did after the riot started is hardly evidence of incitement beforehand. And it wasn't even a riot considering there were no Molotov cocktails, no fires being set, and no lasers bling the police. By rioting standards in Portland and other big cities, the one in DC was fairly tame.

To be clear, what those people did was wrong and it was illegal and every one of them should face the consequences. But there's a reason why no one has been charged, indicted, or convicted of insurrection. NO ONE.
I hear one was charged with sedition.

Forum List

Back