Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

Sarah has delusions of grandeur.
Yeah.....something-like-that......

"This friend adds, “As soon as she enters her property and the door closes, even the insects in that house cringe. She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.” (The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”)

That's why Sarah Palin always wore those buttoned up suits. So her push up bra would be readily visible to those with x-ray vision.

And Obama is a thug.

What you hate about Palin you should hate at least as much about Obama.

Wonder why you don't.
Why is Obama a thug?

Because people let him get away with it.

How much of a thug does he have to be.....to slap-around a room-full o' "conservative"-pussies??!!!

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

No, Amelia. What has Obama done that compels you to call him a thug?

Start with getting all his opponents disqualified in his first primary.
Wha????

How about as POTUS? That's all that really matters.

If you have to go way back to his Chicago State politics to try to make your point, you have already lost.

A. It is not all that matters.

B. He had started his thuggishness by then and he continues it still.

His myriad lies to get Obamacare passed and to defend it in the SC constitute thuggishness. His disregard for Article I of the Constitution constitute thuggishness.

So does sending his proxies out to accused Romney of felonious behavior, and then not only not disavowing what his surrogates did, but denying that they ever did it.

And because Obama said it didn't happen, well, of course it didn't happen. Nothing to see here.

You are so blinded by Obama that the lowdown things he does just make you prouder to be an American, as you already said in this thread. Perhaps you were speaking tongue in cheek, but I don't think you were. You praise in Obama what you revile in Palin and others. Basically you have shown that you admire slime, just as long as it's Democrat slime and not Republican.

Last edited:
What makes America great is ANYBODY CAN become anybody.

Obama, for instance:

Street thug, known as community organizer becomes Illinois State Senator.
Half term Illinois State Senator becomes United States Senator.
Half term United States Senator becomes President.

Country once known as the Hope of the World becomes biggest debtor/pauper in the world.

Wha????

If you have to go way back to his Chicago State politics to try to make your point, you have already lost.

His myriad lies to get Obamacare passed and to defend it in the SC constitute thuggishness. His disregard for Article I of the Constitution constitute thuggishness.

So does sending his proxies out to accused Romney of felonious behavior, and then not only not disavowing what his surrogates did, but denying that they ever did it.

And because Obama said it didn't happen, well, of course it didn't happen. Nothing to see here.

You are so blinded by Obama that the lowdown things he does just make you prouder to be an American, as you already said in this thread. Perhaps you were speaking tongue in cheek, but I don't think you were. You praise in Obama what you revile in Palin and others. Basically you have shown that you admire slime, just as long as it's Democrat slime and not Republican.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Doesn't know the difference between thugs and politicians.

By this standard, every one of them is a thug, rendering the term meaningless.

Show where he has abused any of his offices the way Poor Sarah did.

ETA: and your post also reveals that you think the SCOTUS are dumbasses who were tricked by that crafty, slick, slippery Obama.

Last edited:
Wha????

And you’re blinded by your hate of the president – what’s the difference.

Wha????

And you’re blinded by your hate of the president – what’s the difference.

I don't trash Obama while praising Palin for doing the same thing Obama did. I don't pretend that my side's farts don't stink while acting like the other side's are going to kill me from a thousand miles away.

Synth on the other hand gets just a little more proud of his country every time Obama breaks wind.

Have any of you also notice the bombardment of "President Palin?" ads? They're on almost every site I visit - including USMB. Surely they can't be serious.

For example:

Forum List

Back