Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

Have any of you also notice the bombardment of "President Palin?" ads? They're on almost every site I visit - including USMB. Surely they can't be serious.

For example:

I hope they do run her. It would insure the democratic candidate, whoever it is, will win.

I'm still wondering why Palin is considered relevant any more?

Face it GOP, she's been vetted, she's been found wanting, and she failed (as well as brought down any chance of McCain ever being president).

Just because someone looks good, and can (supposedly) field dress a moose, if they're too stupid to read a magazine or newspaper once in a while, does that REALLY make them qualified to comment on world politics?

A. It is not all that matters.

B. He had started his thuggishness by then and he continues it still.

His myriad lies to get Obamacare passed and to defend it in the SC constitute thuggishness. His disregard for Article I of the Constitution constitute thuggishness.

So does sending his proxies out to accused Romney of felonious behavior, and then not only not disavowing what his surrogates did, but denying that they ever did it.

And because Obama said it didn't happen, well, of course it didn't happen. Nothing to see here.

You are so blinded by Obama that the lowdown things he does just make you prouder to be an American, as you already said in this thread. Perhaps you were speaking tongue in cheek, but I don't think you were. You praise in Obama what you revile in Palin and others. Basically you have shown that you admire slime, just as long as it's Democrat slime and not Republican.

And you’re blinded by your hate of the president – what’s the difference.

I don't trash Obama while praising Palin for doing the same thing Obama did. I don't pretend that my side's farts don't stink while acting like the other side's are going to kill me from a thousand miles away.

Synth on the other hand gets just a little more proud of his country every time Obama breaks wind.

Only if the smell knocks out a teabagger.

Face it GOP, she's been vetted, she's been found wanting, and she failed (as well as brought down any chance of McCain ever being president).

Just because someone looks good, and can (supposedly) field dress a moose, if they're too stupid to read a magazine or newspaper once in a while, does that REALLY make them qualified to comment on world politics?

Republicans have always been superficial when it comes to looks, as witnessed by their female politicians and talking heads. And they never miss an opportunity to insult Democratic women for their looks.

Superficial.

Thatcher and Palin are really not alike beyond being women and conservative politicians. Margaret Thatcher was Pro-Choice, anti-gun and pro-socialized medicine.

As a Brit, I respect Thatcher. I frequently haven't agreed with her, but she made damn good arguments. The house of commons would eat Palin alive.

Thatcher and Palin are really not alike beyond being women and conservative politicians. Margaret Thatcher was Pro-Choice, anti-gun and pro-socialized medicine.

As a Brit, I respect Thatcher. I frequently haven't agreed with her, but she made damn good arguments. The house of commons would eat Palin alive.

:clap2:

Actually, it's not Palin that merits the posts.

It's her shocking examples of stupidity and hubris that does.

Remember..................according to the conservative Christians, you're not supposed to hate the sinner, but rather the sin.

/sarcasm.

Remember..................according to the conservative Christians, you're not supposed to hate the sinner, but rather the sin.

/sarcasm.

First of all the left can shove it.....you have a problem with hating the sin and not the sinner.....oh that's right lefties hate hate hate...and deny freedoms and liberties (except abortion and gays, they looooooove those)......
Obama paid less than Romney in taxes and you guys are talking about hubris and hypocrisy......LOL

/sarcasm.

First of all the left can shove it.....you have a problem with hating the sin and not the sinner.....oh that's right lefties hate hate hate...and deny freedoms and liberties (except abortion and gays, they looooooove those)......
Obama paid less than Romney in taxes and you guys are talking about hubris and hypocrisy......LOL

Quick question sportcheck..................you DO realize that Mittens makes a significantly larger amount of money than Obama, right?

Why else does he need all those offshore accounts where he can hide his money in the Caymans and Switzerland?

Additionally...........................did Mittens release his tax return for this year? If not, how the fuck do you know that he paid more than Obama?

He wouldn't release them when he was running for office, what makes you think he'd release them now when he doesn't have to?

Fail.

/sarcasm.

Quick question sportcheck..................you DO realize that Mittens makes a significantly larger amount of money than Obama, right?

Why else does he need all those offshore accounts where he can hide his money in the Caymans and Switzerland?

Additionally...........................did Mittens release his tax return for this year? If not, how the fuck do you know that he paid more than Obama?

He wouldn't release them when he was running for office, what makes you think he'd release them now when he doesn't have to?

Fail.

Hey dumbass, what should Obama be paying??????? He makes more than %250000 the top 1% as you say.

I love the new distinctions, before it was ALL The top 1%, now it's all these new excuses.

Who gives a shit about the Caymens, OBama has stuff like that and so do his one percenter buddies.....

And mittens released his most recent ones, for last year.....God you're dumbfuck...It's one fuckin year....Funny how you thought Obama was different....that's soo cute.

Is a 1% paying 18 %bad or not???? NOW there is qualifications to it...ie if it's a liberal democrat it's ok, only republicans should pay more

Smoked out more bullshit form the do as I say NOT as I do left.

Fail.

Hey dumbass, what should Obama be paying??????? He makes more than %250000 the top 1% as you say.

I love the new distinctions, before it was ALL The top 1%, now it's all these new excuses.

Who gives a shit about the Caymens, OBama has stuff like that and so do his one percenter buddies.....

And mittens released his most recent ones, for last year.....God you're dumbfuck...It's one fuckin year....Funny how you thought Obama was different....that's soo cute.

Is a 1% paying 18 %bad or not???? NOW there is qualifications to it...ie if it's a liberal democrat it's ok, only republicans should pay more

Take your partisan hackery and shove it up your ass. Obama isn't anywhere near close to what the 1 percent is, as a matter of fact, he's not even a millionaire (800,000 isn't even close to there).

And............................Mittens only released one and a half years, and that was only under duress, and he was chastised about it. Obama has released more than Mittens ever thought about doing.

By the way..............did you hear about Obama signing a check over to the IRS to show his solidarity with the others who were losing 20 percent of their checks? Granted, he only signed over 5 percent, but it's a start, especially when he can't control how much he makes, as his salary is determined by Congress.

Wanna try again jackass?

I agree with Sarah, thats why the left was so scared of her.
“We’ve got to stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults.”
— Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal in the keynote address at the Republican National Committee’s winter meeting in Charlotte yesterday.

Bobby Jindal: ?We?ve got to stop being the stupid party? | TIME.com
:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

Jindal must have had Palin and her supporters in mind!

:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

Last edited:

Fail.

Take your partisan hackery and shove it up your ass. Obama isn't anywhere near close to what the 1 percent is, as a matter of fact, he's not even a millionaire (800,000 isn't even close to there).

And............................Mittens only released one and a half years, and that was only under duress, and he was chastised about it. Obama has released more than Mittens ever thought about doing.

By the way..............did you hear about Obama signing a check over to the IRS to show his solidarity with the others who were losing 20 percent of their checks? Granted, he only signed over 5 percent, but it's a start, especially when he can't control how much he makes, as his salary is determined by Congress.

Wanna try again jackass?
Actually, the Obama's net worth is 11.2 million dollars.....They are millionaires 11 times over.......They are overwhelmingly in the 1%.

And, the fact that he only gave the IRS 5%, clearly shows what a hypocritical motherfucker he truly is.

Face it, the man is a phoney liberal elitist to the core.......LET 'EM EAT CAKE, as long as we get the stupid fuckers votes, screw 'em!

Last edited:
All black people are thugs. But it's not racist to say so. Ask a Republican. If you can get them to stop throwing peanuts.

rdean has taken in 1000 times as much of the fumes as Synth has.

RNC attendees heckle black CNN camerawoman, toss peanuts at her- report.

You really are a broken record...you pick out ONE thing OVER AND OVER AND AND OVER as if that is suppose to mean something..
sad really for you

She's a team player, she says exactly what they want her to say. She's relevant to the inbred teaparty.

/sarcasm.

Ah...I see the Irony here.

Forum List

Back