Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

I'm still wondering why Palin is considered relevant any more?

Face it GOP, she's been vetted, she's been found wanting, and she failed (as well as brought down any chance of McCain ever being president).

Just because someone looks good, and can (supposedly) field dress a moose, if they're too stupid to read a magazine or newspaper once in a while, does that REALLY make them qualified to comment on world politics?

She's a team player, she says exactly what they want her to say. She's relevant to the inbred teaparty.

She’s also representative of a majority of the social right, she’s their ideal candidate, or template of a candidate, where one need only know his job and his bible – all other knowledge is unwanted and irrelevant. She’s the champion of anti-intellectualism.

Palin represents a powerful and significant force in the GOP which warrants monitoring.

Will Palin again be a viable candidate for office? Of course not. Is Palin herself the issue? Again, no. But she does provide a unique opportunity for political observers to take an accurate snapshot of Christian fundamentalists and social conservatives, much to the aggravation of the right.

I'm still wondering why Palin is considered relevant any more?

Face it GOP, she's been vetted, she's been found wanting, and she failed (as well as brought down any chance of McCain ever being president).

Just because someone looks good, and can (supposedly) field dress a moose, if they're too stupid to read a magazine or newspaper once in a while, does that REALLY make them qualified to comment on world politics?

She's a team player, she says exactly what they want her to say. She's relevant to the inbred teaparty.

She’s also representative of a majority of the social right, she’s their ideal candidate, or template of a candidate, where one need only know his job and his bible – all other knowledge is unwanted and irrelevant. She’s the champion of anti-intellectualism.

Palin represents a powerful and significant force in the GOP which warrants monitoring.

Will Palin again be a viable candidate for office? Of course not. Is Palin herself the issue? Again, no. But she does provide a unique opportunity for political observers to take an accurate snapshot of Christian fundamentalists and social conservatives, much to the aggravation of the right.

and you're the champion of hate for your fellow American citizens..and wear that badge proud..
how sad

I need my Palin fix at least twice per month. It is all about nostalgia. I grew up in the deep South in the late 1940's and 1950's . I was surrounded by ignorant trailor park redneck reactionaries. They were pretty much all Palin types. All that is missing is the racism. George Wallace was the Palin of his day. He used to wrap himself in the flag, and talk about taking "our" country back. So was Lester Maddox. These guys were brilliant when it came to divisiveness. They could rally the marginallized uneducated "have nots", and turn it to their advantage in their quest to become demogods. Palin hit the mother lode when she demostrated that even a person who was dumber than a sack of hammers could make it in the political world.

I need my Palin fix at least twice per month. It is all about nostalgia. I grew up in the deep South in the late 1940's and 1950's . I was surrounded by ignorant trailor park redneck reactionaries. They were pretty much all Palin types. All that is missing is the racism. George Wallace was the Palin of his day. He used to wrap himself in the flag, and talk about taking "our" country back. So was Lester Maddox. These guys were brilliant when it came to divisiveness. They could rally the marginallized uneducated "have nots", and turn it to their advantage in their quest to become demogods. Palin hit the mother lode when she demostrated that even a person who was dumber than a sack of hammers could make it in the political world.

Says someone from the political party that gave us Joe Biden. :cuckoo:

I like Joe. He proves that democrats have a sense of humor....

Of course they do...Look who they elected President ;)

Don't make us bring up just about all of your candidates from Reagan on..

A bunch of clowns and that is a nice description of them. Reagan, two Bushes, Dan Quayle, Cheney...

Then your primary candidates, so much material, so little time.. :cuckoo:

I like Joe. He proves that democrats have a sense of humor....

A bunch of clowns and that is a nice description of them. Reagan, two Bushes, Dan Quayle, Cheney...

yeah well, you Democrats haven't put anything to brag about either..the Impeached serial adulterer accuser of rape was the top one..Joe Biden..whooboy Jon Kerry I served in Vietnam for FOUR MONTHS, Hillary who you all kicked to curb for some unknown community organizer...and the idiot beat goes on and on

Last edited:

yeah well, you Democrats haven't put anything to brag about either..the Impeached serial adulterer accuser of rape was the top one..Joe Biden..whooboy Jon Kerry I served in Vietnam for FOUR MONTHS, Hillary who you all kicked to curb for some unknown community organizer...and the idiot beat goes on and on

Yeppers...then we've got that crack pot Dennis Kucinich, John Edwards (adulter and indicted felon) and that crook Bill Richardson. The D's are loaded with gems...not.:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Yeppers...then we've got that crack pot Dennis Kucinich, John Edwards (adulter and indicted felon) and that crook Bill Richardson. The D's are loaded with gems...not.:eusa_shhh:

yep, but like you said that is suppose to be......:eusa_shhh:

I know. Dem's just love their drug users,criminals and tax cheats ( see Jesse Jackson Jr, Ted Kennedy and Al Sharpton). I just have to laugh when later they think they have the market cornered on the "high road". They are a delusional bunch. :eusa_angel:

I know. Dem's just love their drug users,criminals and tax cheats ( see Jesse Jackson Jr, Ted Kennedy and Al Sharpton). I just have to laugh when later they think they have the market cornered on the "high road". They are a delusional bunch. :eusa_angel:

oh yeah, it does make me laugh at them

and then you get this HATE from them that makes me angry

Last edited:

Must I really bring up Mark Sanford yet again? He LEFT HIS JOB, nobody knew where he was and as it turned out, he was shacked up in Argentina with his concubine. Now of course he just won the GOP primary in his house race after an apology tour.

Your side simply has not taken any high road so maybe you should stfu until you can admit some things to yourself.

And the GOPer candidates are always, always dumb as dirt.

Last edited:

Ya' can't help but laugh as these liberal clowns try and claim they're all about the people, while they fawn over a First Lady who helped author a patient dumping scheme, and who's best friend, Valerie Jarrett is known as a "Slumlord" for obvious reasons....One can only wonder if any of those poor patients who got dumped, were actual residents of any of the slums Jarrett oversaw.

Must I really bring up Mark Sanford yet again? He LEFT HIS JOB, nobody knew where he was and as it turned out, he was shacked up in Argentina with his concubine. Now of course he just won the GOP primary in his house race after an apology tour.

Your side simply has not taken any high road so maybe you should stfu until you can admit some things to yourself.

And the GOPer candidates are always, always dumb as dirt.

Who? And as for S(ing)TFU until one can admit some things to yourself...you first. :razz:

And yes...dumb as dirt, just like your beloved Veep. :razz:

Ya' can't help but laugh as these liberal clowns try and claim they're all about the people, while they fawn over a First Lady who helped author a patient dumping scheme, and who's best friend, Valerie Jarrett is known as a "Slumlord" for obvious reasons....One can only wonder if any of those poor patients who got dumped, were actual residents of any of the slums Jarrett oversaw.

And a President who was one of the only Dem's left wing enough to support killing abortion babies that were born alive. What a bunch of champs. Woot! :eusa_angel:

Those are all interesting and ammusing wines, but Palin is the Chateau Rothschild of the political world! She, alone, made the Republican ticket almost as bad as nixon and Agnew combined!

Last edited:
Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

"Why doesn't Obama just make her ambassador to the Falkland Islands - which would be more than a challenge given her abilities!

Forum List

Back