Trying to nullify my vote was bad enough.

“What is the number? Just pause for a couple of years, THEN GO RIGHT BACK TO IT”

:laughing0301:

THE DEEP STATE IS SCARED SHITLESS OF TRUMP.

SHE SAID NO. NOT ABOUT MONEY, IT IS ABOUT THE COUNTRY,

ewwwwwww…..the deep staters hate people who cannot be bought. So do Democrats and Extreme Biden Cult Fucks,

Joe Biden takes bribes. Kari Lake does not.

FUCK OFF CULT
Take your foil helmet off dude!
There is NO "deep state."
That was just a myth made up by that unkempt alcoholic wife beater Steve Bannon to sell Trump's 2016 campaign to his ignorant sheep.

Trump warns he will blacklist Nikki Haley campaign donors

Former U.S. President Donald Trump warned he will blacklist donors to the electoral campaign of Nikki Haley, his rival for the Republican nomination.

In a post overnight on the Truth Social social media platform, Trump said that anyone who contributes to Haley’s platform “from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them.” The post did not specify whether he was also referring to donations given to a pro-Haley action committee.

Short for Make America Great Again, MAGA is the slogan that has reunited Trump’s political base since his first presidential campaign and his time in office during 2017 to 2021.

He recognized that the practice of campaign donors redirecting their resources toward a party candidate that emerges more successful is commonplace. “When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s ‘Donors’ would immediately come to me, and want to ‘help out,’” he said. “This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me.”

Trump warns he will blacklist Nikki Haley campaign donors

He's trying to cut off her funding for her campaign. I wonder how Repub donors will react to this threat? If it were me being blackmailed in to not exercising my right to support who I want to support I wouldn't react well.

Just like I didn't react well to Don trying to erase my vote by stealing the election with his illegal plot.

Ordinarily, I'd be predicting this will blow up in his face. Americans don't like to be told what they can and can't do under threat of retaliation. But this is Trump. Nothing he does affects the base's fawning adoration.

P.S. Yes, I gave some money to Nikki as a middle finger gesture to Don.
Her funding continues to exceed all expectations.

Forum List

Back