Facebook banning "political" speech it doesn't like. Franklin Graham shouldn't express his beliefs!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Yes, I know the First Amendment mostly has to do with the govt not limiting speech, and FB is (allegedly) not a govt agency

But then again, it IS, in reality. Liberal govt entities work with FB all the time and other social media in order to further POLITICAL agendas held by govt officials.

zuckerburgspiesonpeopleandsellstheirdatabbbdds.jpg

Fascistbook stopped being fun back in '17, after Zuckerturd got his ass stomped in the Great Meme War.

All the cool pages eventually got purged, and even the tamest of memes got people banned.
too bad we can't ban that freak

Fascistbook stopped being fun back in '17, after Zuckerturd got his ass stomped in the Great Meme War.

All the cool pages eventually got purged, and even the tamest of memes got people banned.
I didn't realize you were 14. :rolleyes: Explains so much.

Yes, I know the First Amendment mostly has to do with the govt not limiting speech, and FB is (allegedly) not a govt agency

But then again, it IS, in reality. Liberal govt entities work with FB all the time and other social media in order to further POLITICAL agendas held by govt officials.

Then boycott Facebook and start your own social media platform.

Aside from the alleged 'hate' speech, there is the undisputable fact that it's religion's lies he's telling.

That is still not established but it's still the truth that will be ignored.

Freedom for a society/country also includes being delivered from the lies too!

If Franklin Graham is in trouble

Every Christian is

True, he was banned some time ago. I wonder if he is still being threatened with a ban for the unforgivable sin of disagreeing with the sickos in govt?

My guess is that even everyday Dims are sick of govt telling us how to believe
or think

big deal

What if Jeffrey Dahmer apologized

should he have been let out of prison... I'd tend to think 99% of criminals would apologize if that were the case
You're equating a 24 hour facebook ban with being killed and eaten by Jeffrey Dahmer? Thats just...wow.

Forum List

Back