Haiti declares state of emergency after mass prison escape of 3,500 prisoners

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Erol/Reuters
CNN —
Haiti’s government declared a state of emergency on Sunday after thousands of inmates apparently escaped from its largest prison during a surge of gang violence that has upended the Caribbean nation for months.

The government cited the “deterioration of security,” notably in the capital Port-au-Prince, and “increasingly violent criminal acts perpetrated by armed gangs,” including kidnappings and killings of citizens, violence against women and children and looting, according to a statement from Finance Minister Patrick Boivert, who is serving as acting prime minister.

It also cited the attacks by armed groups on Saturday against the country’s two largest prisons, one in Port-au-Prince and another in Croix des Bouquets, which led to the escape of “dangerous prisoners” and caused deaths and injuries among police and prison staff.

A United Nations’ source said Sunday that around 3,500 prisoners are believed to have escaped Haiti’s National Penitentiary in Port-Au-Prince during the weekend.

2024-03-03t024727z-331888443-rc21e6akg5mv-rtrmadp-3-haiti-violence.JPG

I'm sure we will see them here soon if do-gooder dems get their way.

Damn, talk about a object lesson about why a nickel spent on Haiti is a nickel tossed away.

They are also another example of a people who, if they disappeared, the world would not miss them one bit.

Erol/Reuters
CNN —
Haiti’s government declared a state of emergency on Sunday after thousands of inmates apparently escaped from its largest prison during a surge of gang violence that has upended the Caribbean nation for months.

The government cited the “deterioration of security,” notably in the capital Port-au-Prince, and “increasingly violent criminal acts perpetrated by armed gangs,” including kidnappings and killings of citizens, violence against women and children and looting, according to a statement from Finance Minister Patrick Boivert, who is serving as acting prime minister.

It also cited the attacks by armed groups on Saturday against the country’s two largest prisons, one in Port-au-Prince and another in Croix des Bouquets, which led to the escape of “dangerous prisoners” and caused deaths and injuries among police and prison staff.

A United Nations’ source said Sunday that around 3,500 prisoners are believed to have escaped Haiti’s National Penitentiary in Port-Au-Prince during the weekend.

Damn, talk about a object lesson about why a nickel spent on Haiti is a nickel tossed away.

They are also another example of a people who, if they disappeared, the world would not miss them one bit.

Erol/Reuters
CNN —

i have read about in im SPIEGEL

Somewhere, people are already living in a "Mad Max" world.
Haitian gangs have terrorized the streets of the capital Port-au-Prince. They execute police officers with machetes, block the airport, and there are cases of cannibalism.

Haitian gangs have terrorized the streets of the capital Port-au-Prince. They execute police officers with machetes, block the airport, and there are cases of cannibalism.
Biden's handlers have told him to sign an executive order to bring the escaped violent criminals into the U.S. and give them citizenship as quickly as possible. Because they would be a valuable addition to the Democrat party in the upcoming presidential election. .. :thup:

Last edited:
After gangs took over in Haiti, looting began, and the situation became catastrophic, it became harder for Western propaganda to lie to its audience, that no one in the world needs the help of the Western democracy as much as Ukraine, to be more nazi and xenophobic.

Erol/Reuters
CNN —

Biden's handlers have told him to sign an executive order to bring the escaped violent criminals into the U.S. and give them citizenship as quickly as possible. Because they would be a valuable addition to the Democrat party in the upcoming presidential election. .. :thup:
great, they'll be mowing lawns here in no time....... :rolleyes: ~S~

Haiti has been a hellhole since the Europeans showed up. The contrast with the DR is insane (DR is the other half of the island).

Is this true? o_O

I haven't been able to confirm it just yet!

1710107949249.png

Haiti. The western hemisphere's version of Somalia. I was deployed there many years ago and can see nothing has changed. Some peoples simply are capable of socially advancing. Haitians are one of those peoples.

Is this true? o_O

I haven't been able to confirm it just yet!

View attachment 915408
This is what happens everywhere the Clintons go.

They turned a fairly peaceful country that Bush left them in Somalia, and within months (while I was there), they turned it into Blackhawk Down.

I could go on for hours about what Hillary and Bill did to Mogadishu.

Last edited:
Everyone don't worry .....that these 3,000 Haittian prison escapees are going to just "fine" in America according to Biden. hahahaha :p

Forum List

Back