So you have this neighbor....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
You don't agree on anything and you've had numerous disputes up to an including fist fights over boundaries, fences and just about every other thing That could possibly erupt between two people living next to each other.

Your neighbor has verbally expressed his disgust in hatred for you... And has openly threatened you indicating that at any time he may come over and take your life.

He often sits in his chez lounge drinking, facing your property with an ax over his shoulder glaring at you as you come and go.

Then it happens. That one incident that moves from words to hands and you land a near fatal blow knocking him to the ground requiring him to be removed by ambulance.

Witnesses verify that you struck out in self defense. So you didn't have any legal problems with it.

Now it turns out he was so badly hurt that he had to stay out of work for 6 months and eventually lost his job. He's looking for financial help Even asking you if you could help him until he gets back on his feet.

Hesitant..the first question you ask is "what will you do once you get back on your feet? Are we still going to be enemies?" His answer is "oh fuck yes....I'm always going to hate you and eventually I will kill you".....

Does this sound familiar?

Last edited:
You don't agree on anything and you've had numerous disputes up to an including fist fights over boundaries, fences and just about every other thing That could possibly erupt between two people living next to each other.

Your neighbor has verbally expressed his disgust in hatred for you... And has openly threatened you indicating that at any time he may come over and take your life.

He often sits in his chez lounge drinking, facing your property with an ax over his shoulder glaring at you as you come and go.

Then it happens. That one incident that moves from words to hands and you land a near fatal blow knocking him to the ground requiring him to be removed by ambulance.

Witnesses verify that you struck out in self defense. So you didn't have any legal problems with it.

Now it turns out he was so badly hurt that he had to stay out of work for 6 months and eventually lost his job. He's looking for financial help Even asking you if you could help him until he gets back on his feet.

Hesitant..the first question you ask is "what will you do once you get back on your feet? Are we still going to be enemies?" His answer is "oh fuck yes....I'm always going to hate you and eventually I will kill you".....

Does this sound familiar?

Next time he yells Allahu Akbar, shoot him.

images

Forum List

Back