Hahahaa! Trump is Backing Down Already!

Hahahahaaaa....That didn't take long. What a fucking liar the righties elected. Starting to cave after 72 hours and he's not even in the Oval Office yet:

Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law

That's likely because he's starting to hear from Repubs in the legislature that in their particular states, a blanket demolishment of the ACA will kill them politically.
Of course it would, but only an idiot is thinking Trump wont salvage the better parts of the ACA.

First the elites took our jobs, now they will take your healthcare. They just do not give a shit about you.

Maybe Trump is a closet liberal after all. Just like many thought. heheheheee Oh wait, he might change his mind tomorrow, too.
I think he is fairly consistent with a liberal circa 1968, that loved gun rights, was pro-life and believed in freedom, democracy and prosperity for everyone.

And if that is a liberal, then I am a liberal as well.

Someone in Congress said right before the election that they were going to have the repeal of Obamacare on Trump's desk the day after he took the oath of office.

Many of us have been saying that there are parts of the ACA that need to be kept. Personally I am in favor of not repealing it but amending it, fixing it.

So you agreed with Hillary Clinton.

Yes, on that particular issue, but I dont think she would have gone as far as I would have preferred her to go, to the point that scrapping it and starting over seems like a better use of time than doing it in the slow incremental way she seemed to favor.

As long as the poor have medical care insurance and they wont have to depend on county level charitable services, we keep a ban on Insurance companies rejecting for pre-existing conditions and we have some kind of expansion of insurance competition I am happy

"REPEAL AND REPLACE!"

(wild cheering)

"REPEAL AND REPLACE!"

(wild cheering)

"REPEAL AND REPLACE!"

(wild cheering)

:popcorn:
The best features of the ACA will be resurrected by the REPLACE thingy, mmk?
Given the intensity of the attacks on the ACA to date, I would have thought they'd come up with something totally different.

Many of us have been saying that there are parts of the ACA that need to be kept. Personally I am in favor of not repealing it but amending it, fixing it.

So you agreed with Hillary Clinton.

Yes, on that particular issue, but I dont think she would have gone as far as I would have preferred her to go, to the point that scrapping it and starting over seems like a better use of time than doing it in the slow incremental way she seemed to favor.

As long as the poor have medical care insurance and they wont have to depend on county level charitable services, we keep a ban on Insurance companies rejecting for pre-existing conditions and we have some kind of expansion of insurance competition I am happy

It's tough to decouple the pre-existing condition part from the mandate part because then you're back to people waiting until they're sick to get insurance.

I'd see if rolling back the mandate to require catastrophic coverage only might work better.

The best features of the ACA will be resurrected by the REPLACE thingy, mmk?
Given the intensity of the attacks on the ACA to date, I would have thought they'd come up with something totally different.
But the protests of the ACA are not due to ALL of it. Some of it was good and helpful.

But the question is, is it more effective to reform it, or scrap it and start over keeping the best parts of it?

I think the former is the best approach to build from, but the latter can work just as well.

Hahahahaaaa....That didn't take long. What a fucking liar the righties elected. Starting to cave after 72 hours and he's not even in the Oval Office yet:

Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law

Yeah, because when I think of a list of really honest people, Hillary climbs right to the top, you fucking ingrown anal hair.

And that's only because when she saw the list, she killed everyone who was on it ahead of her.

So let me get this straight, if he does anything you are against you are going to verbally hemorage, and if he does anything you are for you are going to verbally hemorage. Got it.

Forum List

Back