Hahahaa! Trump is Backing Down Already!

Hahahahaaaa....That didn't take long. What a fucking liar the righties elected. Starting to cave after 72 hours and he's not even in the Oval Office yet:

Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law

Yeah, because when I think of a list of really honest people, Hillary climbs right to the top, you fucking ingrown anal hair.

And that's only because when she saw the list, she killed everyone who was on it ahead of her.

So let me get this straight, if he does anything you are against you are going to verbally hemorage, and if he does anything you are for you are going to verbally hemorage. Got it.

None of Hillary's dishonesty makes Trump more honest.

Plus, he won. Now his honesty REALLY matters.

Hahahahaaaa....That didn't take long. What a fucking liar the righties elected. Starting to cave after 72 hours and he's not even in the Oval Office yet:

Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law
You're on drugs. It says he might consider leaving parts of it, probably temporarily so some people don't loose their health coverage. But there's two months to go, you should pace yourself.

Why don't you look up the word "favor" as opposed to "oppose" and get back to us since you can't read, either.

"Mr. Trump said he favors ..."
Hey maggot mouth, you lied and said he backed down. Your source doesn't make that claim.

I said he is backing down and he is, specifically from "repeal and replace". Look up the word repeal, you fucking idiot. Look at how many times he said that specifically IN PUBLIC, ON THE RECORD, you total twit.

Hey dipshit, he mentioned keeping thise provisions, lets see the bill before commenting.

Why do you liberals jump.to conclusions based on rumor in legislation or cop shootings wait for the facts, you've seen these rumors dont mean shit.

Lol, you really are just mentally handicapped.

Many of us have been saying that there are parts of the ACA that need to be kept. Personally I am in favor of not repealing it but amending it, fixing it.

My wife has threatened to divorce me if I keep saying that, but it is true. Parts of it are worth saving, but the question is not trash all of the ACA or instead keep all of it.

Trump and the GOP will deep six the ACA but resurrect some of its better features.

I hope and pray that the Democrats will participate and help to construct something that will help as many Americans as possible. The poor will need some kind of cheap insurance that they wont have to have a job to get. I also think the state exchanges could lower insurance costs by pooling their members statistically, etc.

Does that help you?

Then you should of voted for Clinton. There is nothing better, HSAs, and across boarders. If you need insurance and are not wealthy your screwed. Unless you cost share with your employer.

It's tough to decouple the pre-existing condition part with the mandate part because then you're back to people waiting until they're to get insurance.
I'd see if rolling back the mandate to require catastrophic coverage only might work better.
You could also make the ban on rejections due to pre-existing conditions apply only if the person had some form of health insurance before.

For example, Aetna could reject coverage of Mr Smiths cancer because he was uninsured when he found out he had it, but not cases where Mr Smith found out he had it when he was under another medical insurance coverage. So he gets the insurance, but Mr Smith has to get Medicaid or some form of government coverage instead in the first case, and in the second Aetna splits the costs with the prior medical insurance company. There are a million possible ways to do this.

Why cant we let insurance companies take on reasonable responsibilities and let the government pick up the slack when people make mistakes and fall through the cracks?

Last edited:
Someone in Congress said right before the election that they were going to have the repeal of Obamacare on Trump's desk the day after he took the oath of office.
Lets see what happens. Maybe they repeal and readd these parts in the new law.

He is pivoting on the Rube con
'Drain The Swamp?' Trump Stocks Transition Team With Lobbyists

Welcome to Putin's Russia. Run by elite Oligarchs. Trump is not even concerned about Congress, he has his own.

Then you should of voted for Clinton. There is nothing better, HSAs, and across boarders. If you need insurance and are not wealthy your screwed. Unless you cost share with your employer.
The difference between Clinton and Trump on health care was minor when compared to Clintons stand on reducing gun rights by implacing more restrictions on legal gun owners, her advocacy of abortion on demand up to the day of delivery, and her intent to raise taxes, join TPP and further restriction religious freedom.

Do the Hillary voters want Trump to keep his promise to put Hillary in jail?

Will they whine if he doesn't do that?

You know, I am so sick of hearing about Hillary Clintons crimes, I would be inclined to have Trump give her a pardon if Obama doesnt do it.

I just dont want to read about it in the paper every day or see/hear it on the news.

Sometimes the damage to the country that would be cause just doesnt measure up to the rage incited if a strict letter of the law is followed.

Do the Hillary voters want Trump to keep his promise to put Hillary in jail?

Will they whine if he doesn't do that?

You know, I am so sick of hearing about Hillary Clintons crimes, I would be inclined to have Trump give her a pardon if Obama doesnt do it.

I just dont want to read about it in the paper every day or see/hear it on the news.

Sometimes the damage to the country that would be cause just doesnt measure up to the rage incited if a strict letter of the law is followed.

She doesn't NEED a pardon lol. That bs won the election and is now MOOT. Move on. lol.

Why not single payer? Every single first world country has it and it would be a lot cheaper.

Why do you oppose it?
Because when private industry sees a shortfall of resources, they see PROFIT in providing for that shortfall and meeting the needs.

When the government, on the other hand, sees a shortage of resources, they RATION things as their budgets are very limited.

When you apply government rationing to health care you get Death Panels and people chosen to die to make room for the young.

Forum List

Back