Guy decides to smash his SUV into a car with a 10 y/o kid in it due to Obama sticker

OK asshole, there are tons of violence threads on the forum, tons in the news. Maybe you are the one that needs to learn how to read other things. Loser

First: Why start Insulting people already? Losing Credibility and Respect.

Second: Calling other people on the Internet? :lol:

Wow, another guy with nothing but the same old tired rhetoric and lack of readoing comprehension. I know its hard tom clancy, but try reading everything. So I think you mean to direct your response to JenyEliza. BUt don't worry, you can name call all you want, you don't have any credibility if you miss such a thing as below.

"So many" conservatives?

All I see in this story is one ridiculous immature asshole. Not "so many".

Maybe if I buy a copy of Hooked on Phonics for you, you might be able to improve your reading comprehension?

The ONE ridiculous immature asshole I spoke of was THE ASSHOLE WHO HIT THE CAR OVER A STUPID FUCKING BUMPER STICKER.

Einstein, you are not! :eusa_doh: :lol:

OK asshole, there are tons of violence threads on the forum, tons in the news. Maybe you are the one that needs to learn how to read other things. Loser

So are you saying there are tons of threads about you?
I mean, look at your post. You certainly seem to have a very bitter and angry side to you.
What are you? A tea partyer?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I swear this forum has the biggest collection of idiots I've ever seen. YOu all do the same exact shit. use your brain once instead of copying all the bullshit everybody else uses

I see you have trouble controlling your anger. So I will back off of you.

With your lack of tolerance, you should run for congress.

Who is this guy anyway?

Wow, another guy with nothing but the same old tired rhetoric and lack of readoing comprehension. I know its hard tom clancy, but try reading everything. So I think you mean to direct your response to JenyEliza. BUt don't worry, you can name call all you want, you don't have any credibility if you miss such a thing as below.

"So many" conservatives?

Maybe if I buy a copy of Hooked on Phonics for you, you might be able to improve your reading comprehension?

I responded to that post.. Look Page 1.

"So many" conservatives?

The ONE ridiculous immature asshole I spoke of was THE ASSHOLE WHO HIT THE CAR OVER A STUPID FUCKING BUMPER STICKER.

Einstein, you are not! :eusa_doh: :lol:

"Maybe if I buy a copy of Hooked on Phonics for you, you might be able to improve your reading comprehension?"

thats not name calling or trying to insult? Another dishonest asshole trying to keep their stupid argument going

That is one side of the story - what did the other driver say??

I wonder if the crazy guy has auto insurance? Shouldn't he just be able to buy it after the accident and still be covered? That is exactly what Obamacare does - pay a small fine for not having insurance, then when you get really sick and need expensive care - just run out and buy insurance and they have to cover you!! WooHoo!! What a country!

If there is no camera, pictures and good sound quality, it didnt happen. Just like the N and F words recently.

So are you saying there are tons of threads about you?
I mean, look at your post. You certainly seem to have a very bitter and angry side to you.
What are you? A tea partyer?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I swear this forum has the biggest collection of idiots I've ever seen. YOu all do the same exact shit. use your brain once instead of copying all the bullshit everybody else uses

Who is this guy anyway?

I see you whip out the same tired hackiosh response, claim people can't control their emotions. :lol:Embarrassment you people are, but you don't even care, that's the sad part

Who is this guy anyway?

I see you whip out the same tired hackiosh response, claim people can't control their emotions. :lol:Embarrassment you people are, but you don't even care, that's the sad part

Hey. What ever works for you.

All I know is you freaked out on someone. I made a joke about it. You freaked out on my joke.
Can dish it out but cant take it I see.
Poor quality to have my friend.

Who is this guy anyway?

All I know is you freaked out on someone. I made a joke about it. You freaked out on my joke.

yes, cause you have the amazing ability to know what I"m thinking and my intentions over a posted text, more than I do. :cuckoo::cuckoo: Another dishonest USMBer

And here, I'll save you guys another response "you just say that to people you don't agree with" which is another bullshit statement

Another reason why I never put political bumper stickers on my car (or any bumper stickers for that matter).

I always put political bumper stickers on my car...I can't help myselt.

Which is why
it is probably good
that I never received the
USMB Bumper Sticker
that I paid good
money for!

yes, cause you have the amazing ability to know what I"m thinking and my intentions over a posted text, more than I do. :cuckoo::cuckoo: Another dishonest USMBer

And here, I'll save you guys another response "you just say that to people you don't agree with" which is another bullshit statement

Interesting.

You claim that I think I know what you are thinking and blast me for it and then you cliam that you know what I am thinking.

You are one confused man.

Really, Greggy, it doesn't take a lot of skill or intelligence to figure you out.

Don't know if this has been posted yet. If it has, a mod can feel free to merge it.

Road rage, accident centers on Obama bumper sticker - WKRN, Nashville, Tennessee News, Weather, and Sports |

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Nashville man says he and his 10-year-old daughter were victims of road rage Thursday afternoon, all because of a political bumper sticker on his car.

Mark Duren told News 2 the incident happened around 4:30p.m., while he was driving on Blair Boulevard, not far from Belmont University.

He said Harry Weisiger gave him the bird and rammed into his vehicle, after noticing an Obama-Biden sticker on his car bumper.

Duren had just picked up his 10-year-old daughter from school and had her in the car with him.

"He pointed at the back of my car," Duren said, "the bumper, flipped me off, one finger salute.
"
But it didn't end there.

Duren told News 2 that Weisiger honked his horn at him for awhile, as Duren stopped at a stop sign.

Once he started driving again, down Blair Boulevard, towards his home, he said, "I looked in the rear view mirror again, and this same SUV was speeding, flying up behind me, bumped me."

Duren said he applied his brake and the SUV smashed into the back of his car.

He then put his car in park to take care of the accident, but Weisiger started pushing the car using his SUV.

Duren said, "He pushed my car up towards the sidewalk, almost onto the sidewalk."
:eusa_think:
No doubt it is his own fault for having a bumper sticker that lets people know he supports Obama.

No Ravi. He is a victim of a man who could not control his anger.
There are many people like that. Just look at Dr. Gregg.

They will never denounce the violence in any meanful terms.

Its

a.) Not happening
2.) Its happening on both sides
III.) People in the world are crazy
iv.) Well when you ram policies down the throats of hard-working Americans they tend to get mad
5.) Manufactured by liberal media & politicians

There is not an OUNCE of racism involved BTW, these people are not responsible.

Really, Greggy, it doesn't take a lot of skill or intelligence to figure you out.

YOu don't have any, and you haven't figured shit out. Another bozo think they can just make statements like they are fact with nothing to back it up. Shows your level of intelligence for sure if this is all you can comeback with.

Forum List

Back