Gun Control Is NOT The Answer!

There is one major problem with allowing teachers to be armed.

That is - so many of the indoctrinators are liberal Democrats that it's a certainty that many of them will start killing students who resist indoctrination and then the rest of their ilk will cry out for gun control .

Really, the liberal hive-mind DOES work that way!

There is one major problem with allowing teachers to be armed.

That is - so many of the indoctrinators are liberal Democrats that it's a certainty that many of them will start killing students who resist indoctrination and then the rest of their ilk will cry out for gun control .

Really, the liberal hive-mind DOES work that way!
I never said give just anyone a gun.

As usual, the butchers have no answer other than ban non military guns and clothing! Demented!
We don’t have to ban them but regulate them ( guns not clothing but clothing could also be added ) can be done and you do realize if has been done before?

So banning does no good but regulating them can be more effective…

My dear, I just learned today that my new home state is one that has solved the problem of school shootings -- our teachers and school staff are free to carry concealed on campus.

Now, in the conversations I have had with locals since moving here, I have learned that there is a great possibility that every house in my town has at least one gun. Pretty sweet. That makes me assume that a LOT of the faculty at our school -- yes, we have one campus for grammar, middle and high school -- are armed on the job.

Safe children. I like it.
Armed TEACHERS

BIG MISTAKE

Indeed. Just ask Brandon.

1655480151724.png

You're a liar like always. ALWAYS!

Where in the Second does it say that only some people can keep and bear arms? What does it say?

Shall not be infringed. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says Rights may be stripped permanently.

It does say you can be deprived of life, liberty, and property only by sue process of law. But we are not taking about liberties. We are talking about rights.

So when a person gets out of prison that individual must have all rights returned to them. The right to vote. The right to keep and bear arms.

That is what the Constitution says. And that is what our Founders did.

Show me where I am wrong.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says Rights may be stripped permanently.
It does say you can be deprived of life, liberty, and property only by sue process of law. But we are not taking about liberties. We are talking about rights.
If you can be deprived of your life, you can be deprived of all your rights.
And, "liberty", in a sense only a slightly broader than "walking around freely", refers to your rights.

Where in the Second does it say that only some people can keep and bear arms? What does it say?

Shall not be infringed. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

So when a person gets out of prison that individual must have all rights returned to them. The right to vote. The right to keep and bear arms.

That is what the Constitution says. And that is what our Founders did.

Show me where I am wrong.
Liar, i don't usually bother with you filth but ok. Now I know you will just spew and deflect and lie more, but it'll just show what you are even more.

The 2nd says that the people have the right to keep and bear arms. So, when people commit crimes and end up in prison, they loose that right among other things. The 2nd doesn't apply to those people. Now, spew! Spew it! Lie lie! Lmao.

We all were 18 at some time but we didn't act out on our feelings on the need to kill. Or if we did then we killed animals or in some cases even just songbirds.
Are you fucking kidding? you killed animals and songbirds to act out on your feelings? I'm not really for red-flag laws but you're a poster child for those who are for them. I might even go along in your case.

You're a sick mother fucker.

Forum List

Back