Growing Pile of Data Shows That Voter Fraud Is a Real and Vast Problem

Obama is a traitors scum bucket, he knew exactly what he was doing,

Obozo and hillary got like 10 million illegal alien votes in 2012 and 2016. Trump easily won the popular vote among LEGAL voters.
Don THE Con got 20 million illegal Russian votes to steal the election from Americans. :)

Listen Dude/Dudette---------> If that is the case, then you should be FOR this investigation. That must mean you are, correct!

And if you aren't, HOW DUMB ARE YOU........if what you stated is accurate?!?!?!?! He will just do it again in 2020; or rather, are you using hyperbole to cover up the fact that your side of the aisle is so crooked, they can't get from point A to point B, without take 45 left hand turns-)

Hell - the day before last november's elections obama told the illegals "When you vote - you're a citizen".
LIAR!!!!!

Did President Obama encourage illegals to vote? - Politics & Policy - News - Catholic Online

case closed. The board awaits your apology.
More LIES!
From your own lying link from lying Christians made in the image of God.

Rodriguez: "So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?"
OBAMA: "when you vote you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc."

Obozo and hillary got like 10 million illegal alien votes in 2012 and 2016. Trump easily won the popular vote among LEGAL voters.
Don THE Con got 20 million illegal Russian votes to steal the election from Americans. :)

Listen Dude/Dudette---------> If that is the case, then you should be FOR this investigation. That must mean you are, correct!

And if you aren't, HOW DUMB ARE YOU........if what you stated is accurate?!?!?!?! He will just do it again in 2020; or rather, are you using hyperbole to cover up the fact that your side of the aisle is so crooked, they can't get from point A to point B, without take 45 left hand turns-)
Hey dumb ass, it is the same "creative hyperbola" as Speeders, only more so!

Forum List

Back