Trump's Ethic Official Quits

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
“Trying to hold companies to standards that our current administration is not living up to was creating a cognitive dissonance that I could not overcome.”

A top Justice Department corporate crime expert has quit, saying it’s impossible to hold suspected lawbreakers to standards that President Donald Trump is not meeting himself.

Justice Official Quits Over White House Conduct 'I Would Not Tolerate Seeing In A Company' | HuffPost

Let me guess, she left to take a big job at the Tides Foundation

“Trying to hold companies to standards that our current administration is not living up to was creating a cognitive dissonance that I could not overcome.”

A top Justice Department corporate crime expert has quit, saying it’s impossible to hold suspected lawbreakers to standards that President Donald Trump is not meeting himself.

Justice Official Quits Over White House Conduct 'I Would Not Tolerate Seeing In A Company' | HuffPost
Hui Chen?? Never heard of the person. I wish her well in the Laundromat business.

• Banned
This is another reason why 442 of 559 key positions requiring Senate confirmation remain unfilled. No one wants to work for this ethically challenged incompetent president.

• Banned

Let me guess, she left to take a big job at the Tides Foundation
The link said exactly why she left.
Reading hard for you? Hui Chen was a former New York federal prosecutor who monitored programs bringing companies into legal compliance after suspected criminal activity.
Trump was making it hard for her to do her job.
Giving corporations carte Blanche to do perform illegal activities is the Trump way..

• Banned
This is another reason why 442 of 559 key positions requiring Senate confirmation remain unfilled. No one wants to work for this ethically challenged incompetent president.
Show how meaningless those positions are, no one misses them. DRAINING the SWAMP
dumbest damn comment I ever heard. Foreign ambassadors are calling the White House and no one is answering. There's no one there.

The Trump administration may end up being more corrupt than the Reagan administration. As corrupt as the Reagan administration turned out to be, they tried to appear ethical. The trump crooks don't even try to look clean. The have no problem with the appearance of filth on them. Ethics is a foreign word to them.

Well, that's predictable. Cognitive dissonance in the White House administration much be at such levels that everyone knows they're in Wonderland.

Show how meaningless those positions are, no one misses them. DRAINING the SWAMP
dumbest damn comment I ever heard. Foreign ambassadors are calling the White House and no one is answering. There's no one there.
Leave a message.

Hui Chen: For those who truly care about ethics, ignoring our current " conduct at the top" requires abandonment of conscience.

j4od1fnc_1ele9vy_1lq37xy.png

Good. Less government, not more..

Wrong. Dems are holding up the appointments to keep their operatives in place.
Liar. No one wants to work for Trump. No good people, no people with consciences.

Good. Less government, not more..
The government is in disarray. That's good? But of course you don't know that with your media sources.

Forum List

Back