The Devon Archer Fail shows "Biden Impeachment" is another Uranium One/Pizzagate/Election Fraud Fake Scandal and a Deflection from Trump's Indictments

This from NYT:
The GOP-led House Oversight and Accountability Committee released the 141 page transcript of its interview earlier this week with Devon Archer, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, who testified about his business dealings with President Biden's son. Archer testified that Hunter Biden was selling "the brand," and it was the elder Biden who "brought the most value to the brand," according to the transcript.

Archer told the committee staff and lawmakers, "I think Burisma would have gone out of business if it didn't have the brand attached to it." Then, Rep. Dan Goldman, Democrat of New York, asked Archer if he had any knowledge that Joe Biden had any direct involvement with Burisma, and Archer replied, "No."

Joe Biden did nothing wrong according to Devon Archer...
Was Hunter selling the Family Brand? Yes, was it good business for Burisma? YES... So Hunter did offer something to their business... Good Business.

I had to go back and make sure I read this right.

The logic seems a bit strange to me.

"Direct involvement with Burisma" ? Really, that is the test. Of course the answer is NO.

That does not equate to Joe Biden did nothing wrong.

And the idea of a family brand.....can you please tell me just that means.....selling the family brand ????

That doesn't stink ?

I think someone has talking points.

I had to go back and make sure I read this right.

The logic seems a bit strange to me.

"Direct involvement with Burisma" ? Really, that is the test. Of course the answer is NO.

That does not equate to Joe Biden did nothing wrong.

And the idea of a family brand.....can you please tell me just that means.....selling the family brand ????

That doesn't stink ?

I think someone has talking points.
There is no such thing as selling a brand, unless youre Jordan and your brand is on sneakers or something.

yea he exposed that on those 20 phone calls they never talked about biz, not once.

He exposed that Joe Biden did nothing wrong at all, and there is not a shred of evidence to say he did.

You are just mad because the evidence against Trump is gold and credible and corroborated by multiple sources, and the evidence against Trump is devastating.

MAGA trash are desperate to manufacture some distraction away from all of Trump's real and serious crimes and indictments and potential trials with overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt.
Anyone who believes they talked about the weather on dozens of conference calls and thirty face to face meetings and dinners is a complete idiot.

By "obvious corruption," you mean going after Hunter, who's apparently committed crimes while not going after Biden, who's apparently not committed any crimes.

:itsok:
There’s the nim-rod view.

Anyone who believes they talked about the weather on dozens of conference calls and thirty face to face meetings and dinners is a complete idiot.
Devon Archer said they did not talk about biz.
I am just telling you want Devon Archer said, his testimony was a massive fail and there is no evidence at all.

All you have is "they committed bribery" but no evidence at all.

Meanwhile the evidence against Trump is gold and devastating and credible.

Are you talking about the Trayvon riots? The Mike Brown riots? The George Floyd riots? You need to be more specific. You guys had HUNDREDS of riots in the past decade.
LOL hundreds. I do enjoy still reading about people getting caught for Jan 6th. You hear about that couple down in south Florida that was nabbed the other day by the FBI? It's a slow trickle now, but it still makes my day.

LOL hundreds. I do enjoy still reading about people getting caught for Jan 6th. You hear about that couple down in south Florida that was nabbed the other day by the FBI? It's a slow trickle now, but it still makes my day.
You arent defending your position very well. Reminding us of riots just reminds us of your hundreds of extremely violent and destructive riots where people were executed and business owners went bankrupt. You all destroyed entire cities. Many of those places will take decades to recover. Go take a look at Fergussen today.

Aww, you poor thing. Devon really let you down :itsok:

And almost all of the witnesses have been former Trump MAGAGATARDS in his administration!
ROTFLMFAO, I mean you just can't make this shit up!
They have trump on audio showing his aids top secret documents and then saying, "its secret" and also saying "I did not declassify these" !!!

He admits to the crime on tape !

You arent defending your position very well. Reminding us of riots just reminds us of your hundreds of extremely violent and destructive riots where people were executed and business owners went bankrupt. You all destroyed entire cities. Many of those places will take decades to recover. Go take a look at Fergussen today.
Yes, Portland is absolute rubble to this day. Stop exaggerating. Besides, plenty of those that rioted are now in jail as they should be.

Why do you care what other people are doing?
It pleases me that democrat policies wrecked Oregon and now people are leaving in droves. Its the same story in NY and California. Your policies led to a mass exodus to red states.

It pleases me that democrat policies wrecked Oregon and now people are leaving in droves. Its the same story in NY and California. Your policies led to a mass exodus to red states.
People leave states for different reasons. I dont think it will have the intended consequences you think it will, though.

I think their kids will become right wingers, thats what i think.
Depends. Is Turning Point allowed in their schools to indoctrinate them? But I would say living around right wingers would actually turn kids off from becoming republicans. Are you telling me that an average kid sees a lunatic trump supporter and says "gee, I cant wait to vote like that guy". Cmon man.

Forum List

Back