Greta Thunberg’s climate crusade is heading for defeat

Greta von Iceberg has had her day in the Sun. I'm glad to see she finally graduated from high school at age 21. :cool-45:
she’s a rather sad little person

Assuming she remains a girl I can’t see her having a hot love affair or even attracting a real man

Maybe Pajama Boy is on the market

1712625311817.jpeg

Last edited:
Btw:

The person being interviewed is named

Michael Shellenberger​

He was new to me although others here may be familiar with his work

She is a moron.

I kind of feel sorry for her myself.

She obviously has some kind of issues, she isn't retarded but she is off a little bit. But from being a young girl she was fed bullshit and nonsense and lies by everyone around and thrown out to the public thinking she had all the answers and knew everything. Her parents allowed all that to happen.

She had her ego inflated and brain filled with garbage when she was very young and kicked out onto the worlds stage. And all the attention she got just further cemented all that bad information. She was taught yelling catchphrases with no information and being irrational is how she was supposed to act.

I don't blame her personally, she was made into what she is by people who were supposed to protect her and raise her.

This is an interview with a learned critic of Greta Thunberg and the climate change movement

Those here who subscribe to the the climate change doomsday myth may be offended

She has a history of school and mental issues, a disposable psycho being used by the puppeteers.
I don't dislike her. She could do great things if she abandoned this scowling saint thing.
People hate that. It got Jimmy Carter eternal loathing from millions of folks

She has a history of school and mental issues, a disposable psycho being used by the puppeteers.
I don't dislike her. She could do great things if she abandoned this scowling saint thing.
People hate that. It got Jimmy Carter eternal loathing from millions of folks
She has mental problems

Forum List

Back