Greta Thunberg Has Come Out

No, I mean the people like you that cannot stop talking about her.
She’s the poster girl for never vegetarian.

Time for breakfast.
1677514572135.png

Ummmmmmmmmmm, none of us made her Person of the Year. That would be your side who worships the ground she walks on.

Did you not start the thread on her?

Lots of people are Person of the year. Stalin was, Hitler was, Khomeini was. Trump was. Are you saying that all those people have the ground they walk on worshiped?

against helping with Climate Change & global warming. She is now against wind farms. Our planet is doomed. Reindeer farting is more important to her than the environment.

Environmental campaigner Greta Thunberg and dozens of other activists on Monday blocked entrances to Norway's energy ministry, protesting against wind turbines built on land traditionally used by indigenous Sami reindeer herders.

Thunberg, a vocal advocate for the ending the world's reliance on carbon-based power, said the transition to green energy could not come at the expense of indigenous rights.

/---/ I love it when libtard activists turn on each other.

Did you not start the thread on her?

Lots of people are Person of the year. Stalin was, Hitler was, Khomeini was. Trump was. Are you saying that all those people have the ground they walk on worshiped?
Ummmmmmmmmmm, well yes. Every one of those you mentioned has or had worshippers.

Yet these folks are obsessed with her.

Almost as amusing as the fuckwits that think she is so unimportant ... They need to tell someone how unimportant she is ... :auiqs.jpg:

The only reason anyone knows who she is would be because they gave a place to speak on the floor of the United Nations.
No matter how unimportant you may think she is ... I bet your stupid ass won't be speaking at the United Nations any time soon.

Forum List

Back