Greatest Thread ever on 911

No wings were on the ground outside, how did they fit in THE HOLE it made....

See the source image

Yeah, a 757 fit in that hole, wings and all, or Rory is a Zionist Liar and 911 Traitor, one of the two is true....
You do realize that the hole pictured above is the exit hole in the C-Ring and NOT the entry hole where the plane impacted the wall right?

I suppose the "media" had something to do with AE911 voting out Richard Gage because of his idiotic views on COVID right?

Probably yet another deception.
Gage was probably threatened to shut up about 9/11, and
they made up this covid story .
Yeah that makes TONS of sense. They made up a cover story about COVID because he was forced to shut up by the powers that be, yet he goes out and makes his own website and STILL is spreading shit about 9/11. "They" must have been very convincing to Gage...

:rolleyes:

About like every post of yours.
Not even close. My posts make WAY more sense than yours. It’s evident because you NEVER supply any refutation. You’re nothing but a chickenshit troll who posts idiotic links and videos.

I wonder who’s paying you to post all this disinformation in order to keep people at odds?

Probably yet another deception.
Gage was probably threatened to shut up about 9/11, and
they made up this covid story .
You have never been able to show the slightest evidence that ANYONE has been threatened that way.

So no he was not he was a full of shit moron like you

3 shooters.
The one in the sewer got him.

Dulles, Hoover, the Mob and the media all covered it up.
jump to 3:30

All proven fiction

There is no evidence whatsoever of a second shooter besides OSwald.

Thje video is a piece of garbage with no credibility or corrborating evidence.

Those are facts

Over 70 whistleblowers have been whacked...
the cat's been out of the bag a long time .
Total lie that you pulled out of your ass and dreamed up on the spot.

Not one shred of evidence supports your claim.

Massive evidence proves Oswald did it and acted alone that id irrefutable

If any 9/11 truthers were serious about convincing anyone....they would do the following:

Craft a simple, compelling counter narrative to the 9/11 Commission Report pointing out the major flaws in the government's report.

To date nobody has. Every time they are challenged to do so...none will do it. Just a few paragraphs in reasonable detail; not a bunch of cartoons and videos. Just tell us what you think happened. Very simple. That none can clear this very low threshold tells one all they need to know about the 9/11 truther movement.

Nice spin sister.
I've looked at your history, and know what you're game is.
Well that's easy to figure out isn't it Angelo? My "game" is to continue to show truthers that the crap they post is just that. Crap. And you're just helping me with my "game".

Forum List

Back