Greatest Thread ever on 911

The blatant disregard of the many thousands of eyewitness accounts and survivors stories is nothing short of amazing, considering the fact that someone could delude themselves to that extent.
In short you have no evidence to refute my two videos i posted. eyewitness accounts of survivors? you mean the 118 people who said they heard explosions many being experienced firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives and the witnesses that said they heard explosions going off in the basements even before the planes struck above,THOSE witnesses and the firefighters who called the investigation a half baked farce those witnesses?

you really need to stop embarrassing yourself having shit all over your face in embarrassment after i own your ass and keep checkmating you.:auiqs.jpg::itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Treasonous Zionist homosexuals like you lie in packs.

That does not prove or disprove anything....
he has failed to disprove my post that it was a a joint CIA/mossad operation and whats really comical is he has only HELPED me disprove him with his OWN words about witness testimonys. the clown really knows how to put his foot in his mouth and end up with shit on his face in embarrassment.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

In short you have no evidence to refute my two videos i posted. eyewitness accounts of survivors? you mean the 118 people who said they heard explosions many being experienced firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives and the witnesses that said they heard explosions going off in the basements even before the planes struck above,THOSE witnesses and the firefighters who called the investigation a half baked farce those witnesses?

you really need to stop embarrassing yourself having shit all over your face in embarrassment after i own your ass and keep checkmating you.:auiqs.jpg::itsok:

Liars. No such explosions took place. Your "witnesses" were bought and paid for by special interests groups pushing the false narrative of an inside job.

he has failed to disprove my post that it was a a joint CIA/mossad operation and whats really comical is he has only HELPED me disprove him with his OWN words about witness testimonys. the clown really knows how to put his foot in his mouth and end up with shit on his face in embarrassment.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Your video is a bunch of unproven tripe. Your witnesses were bought and paid for by special interest groups. You and your other believers in this conspiracy accomplish nothing. No one but the truly ignorant believe such tripe. 118 people? Really? Have you ever seen the footage of inside the lobby, of people leaving? No smoke, no damage, nothing. You are willing to believe 118 people that only your conspiracy theorists have heard of, instead of the thousands who were there inside, outside, and watching from above? Wow. Truth seeking at its finest.

Last edited:
Molten steel 2200F poured out of the south tower.

Jet fuel burns at 600F

Your treason side is 1600F short....

All of your supposed "proof" is not proven by anybody other than special interest groups. All of it is subjective.

You notice how there are multiple conspiracy theories about 9/11, and each theory has it's own supposed "concrete evidence"? They can't all be right.

Even if they were right, what are we gonna do about it? If you are such a believer that our own government did it, what are you gonna do about it? Bitch and moan online like a faggot? Do something, bitch. Attack! Attack you cowardly ass homo bitch! Go get Biden, Go get them all! Do it! Do it you faggoty ass coward! Rise up, brave and noble patriot! You just sit here and try to shove your proof down everyone who's dumb enough to click on this and for what? Clout? No one gives a fuck! You are proving nothing and you are starting nothing.

I sent this from my phone, to my email, and now to here. Hopefully it works. Proof that the steel doesn't have to melt in order to cause a collapse, a big hole in the theory that bombs caused the collapse.

All of your supposed "proof" is not proven by anybody other than special interest groups. All of it is subjective.

You notice how there are multiple conspiracy theories about 9/11, and each theory has it's own supposed "concrete evidence"? They can't all be right.

Even if they were right, what are we gonna do about it? If you are such a believer that our own government did it, what are you gonna do about it? Bitch and moan online like a faggot? Do something, bitch. Attack! Attack you cowardly ass homo bitch! Go get Biden, Go get them all! Do it! Do it you faggoty ass coward! You just sit here and try to shove your proof down everyone who's dumb enough to click on this and for what? Clout? No one gives a fuck! You are proving nothing and you are starting nothing.
three farts in a row from you after getting your ass handed to you on a platter.

Langely the Credit Union?

nice dodgeball game paid zionist shill.

I sent this from my phone, to my email, and now to here. Hopefully it works. Proof that the steel doesn't have to melt in order to cause a collapse, a big hole in the theory that bombs caused the collapse.

a constant ass beating you suffer as always shill.:itsok:

this is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

Includes a 2-hour Bonus Disk "Meet the Experts" which hosts videos of the 50 Experts from the groundbreaking documentary. Watch and listen to the experts introduce their significant credentials and personal experiences about 9/11 - including William Brinnear who actually saw one of the planes hit the tower. Get inside the experts and find out what makes them tick as you hear the fascinating evidentiary details and insights that we couldn't possibly fit into the tightly woven 88 minute DVD - 9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out.

Even if they were right, what are we gonna do about it? If you are such a believer that our own government did it, what are you gonna do about it? Bitch and moan online like a faggot? Do something, bitch. Attack! Attack you cowardly ass homo bitch! Go get Biden, Go get them all! Do it! Do it you faggoty ass coward! Rise up, brave and noble patriot! You just sit here and try to shove your proof down everyone who's dumb enough to click on this and for what? Clout? No one gives a fuck! You are proving nothing and you are starting nothing.

you are the lunatic whop believes in the wacky conspiracy THEORY of the gubernets that 19 muslims who could barely fly a cessna and some turned up alive somehow got past the most sophisticated air defense in the world and then belieing the conspiracy theory that jet fuel caused the collape and ignoring witness testimonys

keep playing dodgeball and being a sore loser,LOL

The "EXPERTS" that only special interests groups out to push their narrative can find. So why don't you do something? Left hip outta joint? Too busy at work? Kids too much of a hassle? Go on, patriot! Go show those jews how a nazi can fight!

Seriously dude, all of those people are fringe shit that got their diplomas online. Gimme a break.

you are the lunatic whop believes in the wacky conspiracy THEORY of the gubernets that 19 muslims who could barely fly a cessna and some turned up alive somehow got past the most sophisticated air defense in the world and then belieing the conspiracy theory that jet fuel caused the collape and ignoring witness testimonys

keep playing dodgeball and being a sore loser,LOL
They got their pilots licenses. They could fly contary to popular belief, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to aim a plane at something and keep it level in flight.

Why would air defenses catch them?

Forum List

Back