Greatest Thread ever on 911

The "EXPERTS" that only special interests groups out to push their narrative can find. So why don't you do something? Left hip outta joint? Too busy at work? Kids too much of a hassle? Go on, patriot! Go show those jews how a nazi can fight!

Seriously dude, all of those people are fringe shit that got their diplomas online. Gimme a break.
all you can do is bitch and moan in defeat like the coward you are,you claim my video prove nothing without trying to debunk them,you have exposed yourself you are for the lying paid shill who sucks on obamas dick that you are bye trollboy,have fun talking to yourself sucking obamas dick. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They got their pilots licenses. They could fly contary to popular belief, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to aim a plane at something and keep it level in flight.

Why would air defenses catch them?
you have clearly exposed how you have done no research oh and your babble earlier on it does not have to melt steel to cause it to collapse the problem with your babble is the firefughters said they found piles of molten steel so they were melted dumbass and you keep grasping at straws saying these experts are special interests,

you have proven you have no interest in the truth,you keep replying to whats said instead of looking at the evidence in the he vidoes refusing to watch them ,you have been exposed as the lying paid shill from langley that are in cohorts with the zionist sucking on Obamas dick right now while getting your ass handed to you on platter evading facts and the evidence.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

all you can do is bitch and moan in defeat like the coward you are,you claim my video prove nothing without trying to debunk them,you have exposed yourself you are for the lying paid shill who sucks on obamas dick that you are bye trollboy,have fun talking to yourself sucking obamas dick. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Jealous you can't be the one rich and powerful enough to suck his dick? Judging by the amount of emojis, you are over the age of 45. Think it's funny. Oh, sick burn dude! Gay is such an insult! L - O - L !! Dude it's the fucking 21st century. Gay smears aren't a thing anymore. Get with the times. Call me white supremacist.

I didn't watch your videos. Don't have to. Any theory you put out there can be disproved.

you have clearly exposed how you have done no research oh and your babble earlier on it does not have to melt steel to cause it to collapse the problem with your babble is the firefughters said they found piles of molten steel so they were melted dumbass and you keep grasping at straws saying these experts are special interests,

you have proven you have no interest in the truth,you keep replying to whats said instead of looking at the evidence in the he vidoes refusing to watch them ,you have been exposed as the lying paid shill from langley that are in cohorts with the zionist sucking on Obamas dick right now while getting your ass handed to you on platter evading facts and the evidence.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What you are saying simply is not true. You are accepting the word of a few paid off turn coats versus thousands of others who were there.

I ain't no coward. Come meet me. Pick a time, I'll pick the place.

I had someone take a secret photo of confederate soldier when he was getting his ass beatings from me, and this is the photo he sent me,we now know what he looks like in real life.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

what a sore loser.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1631149013841.png

I’m sure you have also seen those videos of flashes of light coming from the towers thst the msm media suppressed.it’s been a long time sense I looked into 9/11 but those videos were out there back then,fascist YouTube deleted most them so you would be hard pressed to find them now of course. Further evidence on taking trollboy to school that explosives were planted is surviving witnesses said that some of the people on the lover levers they say had their faces completely blown off and plus there were steel frames ejected thst landed several blocks away,the explantion always given by trollboys like confederate soldier is that it was caused by air pressure from the buildings collapse,yeah building when they collapse this normal fir them indeed to provide air presser to shot steel beams several blocks away. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I’m sure you have also seen those videos of flashes of light coming from the towers thst the msm media suppressed.it’s been a long time sense I looked into 9/11 but those videos were out there back then,fascist YouTube deleted most them so you would be hard pressed to find them now of course. Further evidence on taking trollboy to school that explosives were planted is surviving witnesses said that some of the people on the lover levers they say had their faces completely blown off and plus there were steel frames ejected thst landed several blocks away,the explantion always given by trollboys like confederate soldier is that it was caused by air pressure from the buildings collapse,yeah building when they collapse this normal fir them indeed to provide air presser to shot steel beams several blocks away. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You need an IQ under 5 to still believe the "official version."

Building 7 and the pentagon are just DUH obvious....

But when you notice, an army of low end Mossad and Zionist homos masquerading as trump supporters attack you...

But when you notice, an army of low end Mossad and Zionist homos masquerading as trump supporters attack you...
The low IQ people are those believing in controlled demo and mosad zionist agents and whatever.

the people criticizing you on here are just smarter people

he has failed to disprove my post that it was a a joint CIA/mossad operation and whats really comical is he has only HELPED me disprove him with his OWN words about witness testimonys. the clown really knows how to put his foot in his mouth and end up with shit on his face in embarrassment.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So you maintain that airliners flying into the WTC buildings was not sufficient to bring them down alone? You are a world class idiot!

Here is a great article from Scientific American that destroys your conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
This one has many links and videos that are now "removed" or "censored."

But it is all there, all of it. The Mossad on 2 Bills Drive are there to shout it down, but just open up more when they do...

This thread was a top 5 Google search response for "Col Tim Osman" for months. Now, Google won't find it for you....

Enjoy.

Here is the challenge I pose to ever 9/11 Truther...to date 100% have refused to do it:

Just write down (no links or images) what you think happened on 9/11. 2 or 3 paragraphs, reasonable detail. No links to censor....just your words.

Here is the challenge I pose to ever 9/11 Truther...to date 100% have refused to do it:

Just write down (no links or images) what you think happened on 9/11. 2 or 3 paragraphs, reasonable detail. No links to censor....just your words.

Simple

North Tower = bomb inside
South Tower = 767 cargo version, likely CIA drone flown from building 7
Pentagon = cruise missile (the most obvious one)
Shanksville = nothing, a ditch with metal junk set on fire

When Col Osman was first asked if he did it, he said NO....

Then the Mossad told him to say YES.

So he said YES... but.....

Col Osman mused that planes flown into the towers would not bring them down, because they didn't.... Fantastic science aptitude from a "religious" leader....

See the source image

Simple

North Tower = bomb inside
South Tower = 767 cargo version, likely CIA drone flown from building 7
Pentagon = cruise missile (the most obvious one)
Shanksville = nothing, a ditch with metal junk set on fire

When Col Osman was first asked if he did it, he said NO....

Then the Mossad told him to say YES.

So he said YES... but.....

Col Osman mused that planes flown into the towers would not bring them down, because they didn't.... Fantastic science aptitude from a "religious" leader....

See the source image

Thanks for proving you are a moron!

North Tower = so the eyewitnesses and video were all fabricated. The aircraft parts found in the wreckage were put there when?
South Tower = so the eyewitnesses and video were all fabricated. I was watching TV when the south tower was hit. What happened to all the passengers? Were they simply executed and their bodies and luggage loaded into that drone? Did they kill them in the terminal at Boston's Logan airport? How did no one see this?
Pentagon = cruise missiles don't have United Airlines color, two huge turbofan engines and landing gear.
Shanksville = that is how high-speed impacts of jet aircraft look like when they crash and burn.

Thanks for proving you are a moron!

North Tower = so the eyewitnesses and video were all fabricated. The aircraft parts found in the wreckage were put there when?
South Tower = so the eyewitnesses and video were all fabricated. I was watching TV when the south tower was hit. What happened to all the passengers? Were they simply executed and their bodies and luggage loaded into that drone? Did they kill them in the terminal at Boston's Logan airport? How did no one see this?
Pentagon = cruise missiles don't have United Airlines color, two huge turbofan engines and landing gear.
Shanksville = that is how high-speed impacts of jet aircraft look like when they crash and burn.

What a liar. Pan Am 103 was all over the ground. You are arguing that the Shanksville "plane" either disintegrated or pulled a Scooby Doo and self buried in the flower pot.

You and other lying Zionist traitors who are the "eyewitnesses" are all volunteers for a firing squad.

This is the video of the Pentagon, where the "plane" comes in at 600 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground (which puts its engines in the ground...)

See the source image

No wings were on the ground outside, how did they fit in THE HOLE it made....

See the source image

Yeah, a 757 fit in that hole, wings and all, or Rory is a Zionist Liar and 911 Traitor, one of the two is true....

What a liar. Pan Am 103 was all over the ground. You are arguing that the Shanksville "plane" either disintegrated or pulled a Scooby Doo and self buried in the flower pot.

You and other lying Zionist traitors who are the "eyewitnesses" are all volunteers for a firing squad.

This is the video of the Pentagon, where the "plane" comes in at 600 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground (which puts its engines in the ground...)

See the source image

See the source image

Yeah, a 757 fit in that hole, wings and all, or Rory is a Zionist Liar and 911 Traitor, one of the two is true....

The front section of the the Pan Am 103 fell much slower due to air resistance and the only major part that survived was the cockpit and nose section. It also no longer had the 4 engines pushing it and it slowed quickly.

pan am 103.jpg

Where is the aircraft in this picture? This is also from the Pan Am 103 crash.

If you want to know how a 757 could fit through that hole?

1) Make a standard paper airplane.
2) Take the front section of the paper airplane and push it between your thumb and index finger spaced about an inch apart.
3) As you push the body of the paper airplane forward, when it hits the wings, they will fold in close to the main fuselage.
4. Set the paper airplane on fire and then see how much survives.

Look at the picture you posted. Towards the right in the picture is cylindrical object that looks like a tire rim. Know what it is? A tire rim from the landing gear of the 757.

Well what do you know? Your cruise missile had absolutely huge landing gear! It must have been the only one of it's kind! It also has two turbofan engines, just like the 757 that were found in the wreckage.

I was an aerospace engineering student for my first two years in college. Ever sit on a plane and see how much the wing flexes upward in flight as opposed to sitting on the ground? That's why they can fold back next to the body. The thing that gives a wing the little strength it has is the fuel contained inside.

You just keep tailoring your theory to what you think is the evidence, when you are too ignorant to figure out what really happened.

Last edited:

:thankusmile:

See the source image

See the source image

This paid shill also thinks oswald killed jfk,he is probably a sock of soup nazis.

Forum List

Back