Was anyone ever inside WTC1?

Gamolon

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
During a vacation? Anyone ever work there or know someone who had worked before they came down?

I have talked with many people who have been there and actually currently work with someone who used to work in WTC1. I have explained to him that Christophera says that in WTC1, on the lobby level, there was no access to any elevators outside the core. Chris says people had to walk into the core using a 16' wide hallway on the lobby level to access ANY of the 48 elevators. He claims that WTC2 and WTC1 were radically different in design.

Here is a picture, according to Chris, of WTC2 showing people entering one of the express elevators from outside the core:
elevator.jpg

Chris wants people to think that WTC1 was different. That his concrete core surrounded ALL elevators and was only accessible from a 16' wide hallway. Here is a photo of one hallway opening on the left towards the back on the photo:
mazescore.jpg

Here is a photo from the opposite side showing the hallway:
hallwaybank.jpg

Can anyone give any input to the layout of WTC1's lobby?

Here is a still showing the "core wall" in the background of WTC1. Chris says that those "slivery" alcoves are not express elevator door entrances, but marble facades.
lobbyelevatordoorscore.jpg

What's that in the background in this image Chris?

Marble facades again?
corewallthickness2.jpg

Here's another nail in your coffin Chrissy.

I spoke to William Rodriguez via email. He told me for an accurate representation of WTC1 and WTC2, I should look up the various "leaked" blueprints. He basically says you're full of shit.

I can post his email if you like also. I suggest you contact him. His email address is out there.

You always said you'd like to question him yourself. Now's your chance. Or are you going to balk at this also since you know what his answer will be.

:lol:

Chris wants people to think that WTC1 was different.

Why would he think WTC 1 was constructed differently from WTC 2? From a materials, logistical, and building-approval standpoint it makes no sense.

Or should I not be applying logic here?

During a vacation? Anyone ever work there or know someone who had worked before they came down?

I have talked with many people who have been there and actually currently work with someone who used to work in WTC1. I have explained to him that Christophera says that in WTC1, on the lobby level, there was no access to any elevators outside the core. Chris says people had to walk into the core using a 16' wide hallway on the lobby level to access ANY of the 48 elevators. He claims that WTC2 and WTC1 were radically different in design.

Here is a picture, according to Chris, of WTC2 showing people entering one of the express elevators from outside the core:
elevator.jpg

Chris wants people to think that WTC1 was different. That his concrete core surrounded ALL elevators and was only accessible from a 16' wide hallway. Here is a photo of one hallway opening on the left towards the back on the photo:
mazescore.jpg

Here is a photo from the opposite side showing the hallway:
hallwaybank.jpg

Can anyone give any input to the layout of WTC1's lobby?

Here is a still showing the "core wall" in the background of WTC1. Chris says that those "slivery" alcoves are not express elevator door entrances, but marble facades.
lobbyelevatordoorscore.jpg

sure agent Gam.we all believe you to be the most honest person in the world. doesnt matter if Chris is wrong,as Terral has said,pot meet kettle.one disinfo agent to another.

Last edited:
doesnt matter if Chris is wrong,

And this sums up everything about you and your kind 9/11. Thanks for making that very clear. You don't care if someone is wrong at all. You side with anyone who is on your side and goes against anyone who isn't.

You just proved that with your asinine statement above.

Thanks for that.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
interesting how you accept William Rodriguez testimony on this but not the rest

YouTube - William Rodriguez's story

There's a BIG difference between just not believing what someone says and being able to find inconstancies and errors in one's verbal testimony. There are things I agree with and things I can find errors with.

The thing is eots, I can take what he says about the towers and corroborate it with other eyewitness accounts of what the tower's layout was and what it was constructed with.

You're just pissed because your professional expert, Dr. Quientiere, completely destroys what you try and use his own quotes for. The fact that his paper has a conclusion in it that specifically states that, based on the evidence he saw, the towers collapsed due to heat and fire causing the floor trusses to fail and not the columns. You can argue all you want about what he said and try and twist his words, but the fact remains.

He has ONE conclusion in the end. Fire and heat caused the floor trusses to fail.

I understand your frustration though. Keep trying...

just because the guy is nuttier than a fruitcake does not mean he doesnt know where the elevators were. :cuckoo:

how could you know that ?

BTW eots. This thread is about the towers and their layout. Open up a new thread if you want to discuss William's testimony.

Another thing. DO you believe Chris' concrete core theory?

Yes or no?

just because the guy is nuttier than a fruitcake does not mean he doesnt know where the elevators were. :cuckoo:

how could you know that ?

btw eots. This thread is about the towers and their layout. Open up a new thread if you want to discuss william's testimony.

Another thing. Do you believe chris' concrete core theory?

Yes or no?

tough luck you introduced him in your op ...fair game..concrete core?...well..he makes an interesting case at times.. I will give him that much..if he did not you would not being sending e-mails to willie

There's a BIG difference between just not believing what someone says and being able to find inconstancies and errors in one's verbal testimony. There are things I agree with and things I can find errors with.

The thing is eots, I can take what he says about the towers and corroborate it with other eyewitness accounts of what the tower's layout was and what it was constructed with.

You're just pissed because your professional expert, Dr. Quientiere, completely destroys what you try and use his own quotes for. The fact that his paper has a conclusion in it that specifically states that, based on the evidence he saw, the towers collapsed due to heat and fire causing the floor trusses to fail and not the columns. You can argue all you want about what he said and try and twist his words, but the fact remains.

He has ONE conclusion in the end. Fire and heat caused the floor trusses to fail.

I understand your frustration though. Keep trying...

He didn't write a paper he released a statement in which he called nist results inconclusive and complained fact finding was deterred and blocked..then offered his" suggestion" of a "equally justifiable theory"...stop lying to yourself

Forum List

Back