Greatest Thread ever on 911

That's what disinformation is designed to do. Clutter the internet with so many different lies and deceptions it makes the truth resemble a needle in a haystack.

Well done sir.
Right. So is Ladairis lying then? What about LA RAM FAN? Is he a disinfo agent also?

What about you and your lies? Are YOU a disinfo agent too?

Painted into a corner now aren't you?

Chickenshit.

:auiqs.jpg:

I'll take your non-answer as a "yes".

Angelo is new.

Any questions about 911, ask the master.

What hit the Pentagon?

See for yourself...

R.99d58d143ee8f46f4ebc5def44439010

See the source image

See the source image

Excuse me, but I've been spanking punks like gamelon since 2004 on various websites. I may be new at USMB but not an amateur truth-seeker. Conspiracy analyst (as opposed to conspiracy theorist)

If you are in any way unsure of what hit the Pentagon, you are not on target....

It was a missile. A bunker buster cruise missile. The Pentagon had jet fuel containers where it hit ready to blow up orange. It was all rigged....

If you are in any way unsure of what hit the Pentagon, you are not on target....

It was a missile. A bunker buster cruise missile. The Pentagon had jet fuel containers where it hit ready to blow up orange. It was all rigged....
9/11 is full of holes.
Before during and after.....limiting the argument to
the more unprovable events like Flight 93 and the Pentagon is only helping our adversaries.

9/11 is full of holes.
Before during and after.....limiting the argument to
the more unprovable events like Flight 93 and the Pentagon is only helping our adversaries.

Pentagon has video.

Nobody who watches the actually videos thinks that is a 757. It was clearly a cruise missile.

Flight 93 and precisely what happened to the other three, if they actually existed at all, is unclear. Many say all four landed in CLE. Putin has radar spying video tape.

One thing is perfectly clear - not one passenger jet crashed on 911. The only plane used on 911, the 767 we all saw hit the South Tower, was the CARGO VERSION.... not the passenger version.

Who bought cargo versions of the 767?

The CIA is one....

Pentagon has video.

Nobody who watches the actually videos thinks that is a 757. It was clearly a cruise missile.

Flight 93 and precisely what happened to the other three, if they actually existed at all, is unclear. Many say all four landed in CLE. Putin has radar spying video tape.

One thing is perfectly clear - not one passenger jet crashed on 911. The only plane used on 911, the 767 we all saw hit the South Tower, was the CARGO VERSION.... not the passenger version.

The CIA is one....
Tower 7 was the smoking gun for me.
After seeing it, I knew all 3 towers were controlled demos.

Tower 7 was the smoking gun for me.
After seeing it, I knew all 3 towers were controlled demos.
You never thought of any such thing until allowing some conspiracy nits to convince you of it because you are gullible and stupid

Pentagon has video.

The CIA is one....
Wrong the video shows a plane and no images of a cargo version exist.

@ 8:15

One must then ask, what happened to the real planes with flight crews and passengers ?

When solving a "mystery" sometimes there are "loose ends."

We know 911 was a fraud. We do not know what happened to the planes, or whether the planes even existed....

None of that changes the truth of the fraud.

Pentagon - cruise missile
Shanskville - nothing, a ditch with junk set on fire
North Tower - bomb inside
South Tower - 767 cargo drone flown from building 7 via satellite, which is why it almost missed

Loaded with thermite possibly..
That makes sense.

The core columns underneath had to be taken out as well or the towers still wouldn't have collapsed straight down at near freefall accelleration....NO WAY .

And they can't 'debunk' thousands of engineers and architects who agree.
The core columns did not haev to be taken out and it fell at the speed it should have.

yes way

THere are no thousands of engineers and architects only frauds posing as them. Yes your claims have been debunked and you know this.

When solving a "mystery" sometimes there are "loose ends."

We know 911 was a fraud. We do not know what happened to the planes, or whether the planes even existed....

None of that changes the truth of the fraud.

Pentagon - cruise missile
Shanskville - nothing, a ditch with junk set on fire
North Tower - bomb inside
South Tower - 767 cargo drone flown from building 7 via satellite, which is why it almost missed
You know nothing of the sort.

You have no evidence and are proven wrong by the evidence.

No bombs and planes hit in all four places.

Loaded with thermite possibly..
That makes sense.

The core columns underneath had to be taken out as well or the towers still wouldn't have collapsed straight down at near freefall accelleration....NO WAY .

And they can't 'debunk' thousands of engineers and architects who agree.

No, the thermite was installed in the towers for months prior to 911 by two different ISRAELI "construction" firms doing work in the stairs and elevators. Thermite, my understanding, can be "painted" on metal.

There were explosive "jaws of life" ready to cut the girders at 45 degree angles. The South Tower fell quicker than expected because the plane was supposed to hit in the center and missed. The South Tower leans right before the jaws of life explosions start the immediate demo.

The demolition took months to prepare. The plane was just a stunt that did nothing. Even Col Osman knew it...

No, the thermite was installed in the towers for months prior to 911 by two different ISRAELI "construction" firms doing work in the stairs and elevators. Thermite, my understanding, can be "painted" on metal.

There were explosive "jaws of life" ready to cut the girders at 45 degree angles. The South Tower fell quicker than expected because the plane was supposed to hit in the center and missed. The South Tower leans right before the jaws of life explosions start the immediate demo.

The demolition took months to prepare. The plane was just a stunt that did nothing. Even Col Osman knew it...

Cool story without a shred of evidence

Forum List

Back