Christophera's incorrect photo analysis of the tower's core

Gamolon

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Another faulty made-up analysis.

WTC2coreariel.jpg

Above is a photo Chris has annotated. The light blue dimension lines and red text are mine. Everything else is his.

He claims the red lines are the CORNERS of his concrete core. So, using simple geometry, explain this. Look at my light blue dimension lines. If those red lines are indeed corners of the core, how is the horizontal blue line I have drawn measuring the red (core cornbers) LONGER that the horizontal blue line of the face of the tower???

The tower's faces were about 208' while his core was much smaller?

Another made up analysis from Chris. Care to debate this one? I'll wait here.

:eusa_whistle:

Another faulty made-up analysis.

WTC2coreariel.jpg

Above is a photo Chris has annotated. The light blue dimension lines and red text are mine. Everything else is his.

He claims the red lines are the CORNERS of his concrete core. So, using simple geometry, explain this. Look at my light blue dimension lines. If those red lines are indeed corners of the core, how is the horizontal blue line I have drawn measuring the red (core cornbers) LONGER that the horizontal blue line of the face of the tower???

The tower's faces were about 208' while his core was much smaller?

Another made up analysis from Chris. Care to debate this one? I'll wait here.

:eusa_whistle:
It was a controlled demolition job...all three towers. And you know that because that's your whole purpose of being here ....to cover it up.

It was a controlled demolition job...all three towers. And you know that because that's your whole purpose of being here ....to cover it up.
There was no controlled demolition and you know this because your worthless little ass has never produced evidence of controlled demolition and neither has any one else.

There are no agents here you gutless coward and you know it;

So those two planes were a hallucination by the whole world?

Do you ever read the crap you write.

Hey dumbass.

Are you going to pay attention to the subject of this thread?

Was Christophera's analysis correct? Do you agree with him that there was a concrete core as he descibes?

Forum List

Back