Greatest Thread ever on 911

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
This one has many links and videos that are now "removed" or "censored."

But it is all there, all of it. The Mossad on 2 Bills Drive are there to shout it down, but just open up more when they do...

This thread was a top 5 Google search response for "Col Tim Osman" for months. Now, Google won't find it for you....

Enjoy.

iu

Dude.

Don't you know the rules of THIS forum?

:dunno:

Just copy and past your posts and transfer them here. . . unless your goal is to get banned. . .

• Banned
iu

Dude.

Just copy and past your posts and transfer them here. . . unless your goal is to get banned. . .

LOL!!!!

A topic with a link and an explanation....

Total compliance, liar...

• Banned
I will never understand why some inbred hillbilly fucks can't accept the truth and not find some sinister motive lurking behind every corner. Terrorists are sinister as they are, jackass.

You are a total liar. A coward, a liar, a traitor, and likely a W supporter....

iu

Dude.

I wonder how long it will be before he gets permanently banned again.lo thst thread was made by him,I knew when I saw that user name that was him.Lol. Looks like he went to a differerent location to post now.lol dude are you going to go around in every section talking about the Zionists ruling the world again.I sent you pms back them not to do thst because you would get a perm ban but you ignored my pms, wonder how long you will last this time.lol

You are a total liar. A coward, a liar, a traitor, and likely a W supporter....
You are a what you say I am. How could you even say such bullshit and sleep at night? Thousands died, and you can't accept the fact that america was hoodwinked by islamic goat fuckers with pilots licenses!

Shove your blogs and your "truth seeker" status up your pussy hole and fuck yourself with it.

This one has many links and videos that are now "removed" or "censored."

But it is all there, all of it. The Mossad on 2 Bills Drive are there to shout it down, but just open up more when they do...

This thread was a top 5 Google search response for "Col Tim Osman" for months. Now, Google won't find it for you....

Enjoy.

Not a shred of evidence.

You are a liar and treasous coward

LOL!!!!

A topic with a link and an explanation....

Total compliance, liar...

Twelfth bullet point down.

"No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site."

Are you denying that you linked to a different discussion forum? :dunno:

Regardless of what I think of your topic, which I am personally amenable too. . I do not condone re-directing traffic to other forums, when, IMO, this forum is perfectly suitable to have a conversation.

You being too lazy to start, and post your conversations here, with proof and links, is no reason to advertise a different forum. How do we know you aren't an owner or working for that forum?

IMO. . the greatest 911 threads are right on USMB. . . well, except the ones that are polluted with soupnazi drivel. . . or that dawes guy.

:auiqs.jpg:

You are a what you say I am. How could you even say such bullshit and sleep at night? Thousands died, and you can't accept the fact that america was hoodwinked by islamic goat fuckers with pilots licenses!

Shove your blogs and your "truth seeker" status up your pussy hole and fuck yourself with it.
ahh the truth hurts the paid shill from Langleys feelings.:itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Twelfth bullet point down.

"No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site."

Are you denying that you linked to a different discussion forum? :dunno:

Regardless of what I think of your topic, which I am personally amenable too. . I do not condone re-directing traffic to other forums, when, IMO, this forum is perfectly suitable to have a conversation.

You being too lazy to start, and post your conversations here, with proof and links, is no reason to advertise a different forum. How do we know you aren't an owner or working for that forum?

IMO. . the greatest 911 threads are right on USMB. . . well, except the ones that are polluted with soupnazi drivel. . . or that dawes guy.

:auiqs.jpg:
Indeed. and here is one nobody has ever been able to refute that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation. The truth hurt the trolls so much all they could do is greet me with insults instead of refuting the evidence.

Look no further for the truth on the greatest 9/11 thread ever.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Indeed. and here is one nobody has ever been able to refute that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation. The truth hurt the trolls so much all they could do is greet me with insults instead of refuting the evidence.

Look no further for the truth on the greatest 9/11 thread ever.

Not only has it been refuted it has been crushed and proven a delusional fairy tale. You link is ficttion with no evidence.

NJow start flinging shit in defat shill boy

Not only has it been refuted it has been crushed and proven a delusional fairy tale. You link is ficttion with no evidence.

NJow start flinging shit in defat shill boy

Once again validating where you live by when you post....

You live on the other side of the Atlantic, and then the Mediterranean....

You suck dick with Barack Obama, Michael Robinson, and Adam Schiff

Treasonous Zionist homosexuals like you lie in packs.

That does not prove or disprove anything....
You are the one who is a proven liar here./ I have proven it many times and you never support your claims with evidence.

Forum List

Back