Greatest Thread ever on 911

No, the thermite was installed in the towers for months prior to 911 by two different ISRAELI "construction" firms doing work in the stairs and elevators. Thermite, my understanding, can be "painted" on metal.

There were explosive "jaws of life" ready to cut the girders at 45 degree angles. The South Tower fell quicker than expected because the plane was supposed to hit in the center and missed. The South Tower leans right before the jaws of life explosions start the immediate demo.

The demolition took months to prepare. The plane was just a stunt that did nothing. Even Col Osman knew it...

FDNY was trying to radio down that they had some of the fire under control, and of course we know the story with Rudy and the faulty equipment. Didn't they also move the command center out of tower 7..... a few hours before it collapsed ? And how about all the gold removed from the basement vault in #6 ?

A lot of people knew it was coming.

Would have been fun to watch.
tower 7.gif

Last edited:
FDNY was trying to radio down that they had some of the fire under control, and of course we know the story with Rudy and the faulty equipment. Didn't they also move the command center out of tower 7..... a few hours before it collapsed ? And how about all the gold removed from the basement vault in #6 ?

A lot of people knew it was coming.

I did not monitor those conversations.

The best way to tell who knew is investments on 910.

Were they long

gold
oil
the long bond
defense stocks

like Epstein, Bloomberg, Rupert Murdoch, Soros, Merrick Garland, Biden klan, etc...

THEY KNEW

If you are in any way unsure of what hit the Pentagon, you are not on target....
Oh, Angelo is sure about it NOT being a missile. I quoted what he said.
No, the thermite was installed in the towers for months prior to 911 by two different ISRAELI "construction" firms doing work in the stairs and elevators. Thermite, my understanding, can be "painted" on metal.
:auiqs.jpg:

You "understand" it can be painted on metal? Where did you get this information?

You expect people to believe that a thin layer of "thermite" would be enough to cut through thick steel?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You "understand" it can be painted on metal? Where did you get this information?

You expect people to believe that a thin layer of "thermite" would be enough to cut through thick steel?
You seem very, very determined to try to convince everyone
we're wrong ....what are you hiding

Gamolon

?? I bet the FBI would like to know.
(At least the good guys there)

You seem very, very determined to try to convince everyone
we're wrong ....what are you hiding

Gamolon

?? I bet the FBI would like to know.
(At least the good guys there)
And you seemed determined to lie and muddy the waters. What are YOU hiding agent Angelo?

Six farts in a row from agent Gam, :rofl: that must be a record for him.lol agents GM and soupnazi are incapable of opening up their mouths without shitting all over the floor. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I sure don’t understand why thier handlers don’t instruct them to troll on the virus hoax threads.

Oh, Angelo is sure about it NOT being a missile. I quoted what he said.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It does not "cut" the steel, it MELTS the STEEL, dumbass...

R.7d5a3bd72f856c7ce16a1421001b0818

See the source image

See the source image

• Click here to select part of this image and search it

It does not "cut" the steel, it MELTS the STEEL, dumbass...
How much thermite would be needed to burn through the flange of an I-Beam idiot.

You think a "thin layer, painted on an I-Beam" would be enough?! You're kidding right?

How much thermite would be needed to burn through the flange of an I-Beam idiot.

You think a "thin layer, painted on an I-Beam" would be enough?! You're kidding right?

A Mossad expert on thermite, you tell us...

Forum List

Back