Great lakes water levels up a foot!

I posed a question before I actually looked anything up - you provided no real data to support your claim, I was merely postulating a possible reason for the extra water.

Seems the the two lakes with the most extra flooding were Lakes Superior and Michigan-Huron. The others were pretty normal.

Yes you did and your data shows the increase isn't due to glaciers. So I merely asked where you thought the glacier melt comes into the great lakes. You asked the question.

I'd state more here, but since you clearly don't understand the OP, it isn't worth my time. But you proved the OP point with your data.

Enjoy your stupid thread then, since too much of a coward to back it up.

Bye!
Still amazes me the cowardness of your side. Inject some mumbo jumbo then leave. Why not admit you didn't understand the intent of the thread? You obviously didn't. but run away crybaby!

Fig.A.gif

^^^ Of course EVERY bit of this data was faked by left wing nut-jobs!

This chart however shows the obvious flaws in your chart. You'll notice the essentially flat line after 1996.....

figure-3.png

And then there's this chart which reinforces the fact that your chart is basically shit...

figure-14.png

And then there's this one

seasurfacetempmay13rss_mwsst_2002_thru_may_2013.png

And this one...

chart3.jpg

And this one....

rss_1998-2008.png

And on and on and on.

I think you get the idea....

Fig.A.gif

^^^ Of course EVERY bit of this data was faked by left wing nut-jobs!

They'll deny it till the day when we are having 110 degree days as a regular thing....:)

It might touch 110 in Phoenix today......so I reckon we'll be at 140 in a couple years, right? :lol: The hottest weather is in SUMMER here....imagine that. Winters are quite nice....are you leftists still BOYCOTTING us because we tried to end the invasion of illegals ruining our state? If so.....nevermind. :eusa_angel:

Wha? How can this be.....hadn't the gorebal warming fruitcakes just concluded the whole area was DOOMED by drought? :eusa_shifty:

The sad part of all this is the polar bears around the Great Lakes will probably all DROWN this summer. :(

Fresh water floats atop salt water, so at least in the coastal regions or areas subject to bay or ocean seeps we should see what appears to be a sudden and more plentiful supply of fresh groundwater [providing it hasn't permanently been polluted by fracking injecting carcinogenic toxic solvents into it] as saltwater intrusion from rising sea levels begins to permeate land. So while you're celebrating a rise in fresh water in the ground, do so with reservations.

What should be capturing people's attentions is not "goody, more fresh water". It should be "why is this happening all of a sudden?"

Last edited:
Fresh water floats atop salt water, so at least in the coastal regions or areas subject to bay or ocean seeps we should see what appears to be a sudden and more plentiful supply of fresh groundwater [providing it hasn't permanently been polluted by fracking injecting carcinogenic toxic solvents into it] as saltwater intrusion from rising sea levels begins to permeate land. So while you're celebrating a rise in fresh water in the ground, do so with reservations.

What should be capturing people's attentions is not "goody, more fresh water". It should be "why is this happening all of a sudden?"

No reservations necessary....I grew up around the Great Lakes and saw differences in shorelines every year. Our dock was everywhere from land-bound to submerged in my first 25 years of life. What these rising waters bring is plant nutrition and a BONANZA for fish populations. Of course thanks to Obozo, the asian carp will be the eventual victors because the piece of shit refused to block Chicago barge traffic where the carp were entering Lake Michigan.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Um...
None of what you said here has any effect on the water level on the great lakes.

Why did the lake levels rise? The only way they can - Increased precip over the winter.

Um...
None of what you said here has any effect on the water level on the great lakes.

Why did the lake levels rise? The only way they can - Increased precip over the winter.

Speed of snowmelt matters.

Um...

Speed of snowmelt matters.
Also true. In my area it hung around forever until POOF it was gone.

BTW, fracking occurs far below water tables and has "polluted" ZERO water supplies despite the outright LIES from the left. Of course the usual reply to this is the video of the queer with the thumb-ring lighting his sink faucet water on fire. :lol: Only moonbats wouldn't realize he had a gas leak, not some fracking disaster.

The term is "climate change" and it is happening.

Where?

Differing areas across the globe, extreme high temps, extreme cold temps. Here is NASA on CO2 levels:

Climate Change: Evidence

NASA has already APOLOGIZED for putting forth FALSE DATA to keep funding for their intended purpose.....space technology. There are countless other organizations who've gone dark rather than admit they put forth phony studies for grant money. :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back