Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I gave him a C. His childish antics, lies and twitter battles hurt the de-regulations and the paris accord.
Maybe his new year resolution is too realize his big mouth hurts him more than anything.

There were some missteps early on, but overall Trump has done what i've asked of him. Now he just needs to get one or two more Supreme Court Justices appointed. If he does that, i'll consider his term a YUGE success.

B-

got some really good things done, mostly near the end, but made a real ass of himself in he process.
taxes down
paris accord tossed
mandate gone

didn't build the wall or get anything done on illegal immagration
has made no, public, mention of getting out of the war

B-

got some really good things done, mostly near the end, but made a real ass of himself in he process.
taxes down
paris accord tossed
mandate gone

Yeah, he made some big missteps early on. But i disagree with you on your assessment on Immigration. Illegal Immigration has been reduced drastically during his first year. Border Patrol has consistently stated that.

It's true he didn't get the wall done, but he's the only President i've ever seen seriously addressing our Immigration nightmare. And that means a whole lot to me. He's doing all i ask of him. That earns him an 'A' for me.

Last edited:
B-

taxes down
paris accord tossed
mandate gone

He's gotten a lot done on immigration. I've always considered "build a wall" to be symbolic. There are other methods at our disposal that are high-tech.

A solid B.

It would be an A except for Sessions. Sessions said that he would recuse himself during his confirmation hearing. Trump should not have been caught by surprise when Sessions recused himself. To get an A he needs to fire Sessions and hire an AG that will quit fucking around and prosecute Clapper and Clinton.

I gave him an A.

A+ would've been pushing through and signing a term limits + no lobbying bill.

Doh! I like to dream big!

C-. The only really good thing he did was his SCOTUS nominee.

I gave him a C. His childish antics, lies and twitter battles hurt the de-regulations and the paris accord.
Maybe his new year resolution is too realize his big mouth hurts him more than anything.
His big mouth only hurts him with the people that are hell bent on finding something to criticize about him. If it weren't his big mouth, they would attack something else. He knows what he is doing. More than most realize.

His big mouth only hurts him with the people that are hell bent on finding something to criticize about him. If it weren't his big mouth, they would attack something else. He knows what he is doing. More than most realize.
Well, i dont look for shit to blast him about and i think his mouth and fingers hurt him more than anything. If he was actually Presidential, he would be a lot better.

Forum List

Back