Governor Sununu Endorses Nikki Haley for President

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hopefully, Sununu's endorsement will give the Haley campaign that extra kick needed to cross the finish line in the New Hampshire primary. It's hard to predict what will happen in Iowa. Team Trump is touting the polls, which they never used to believe in, and Team DeSantis is betting on their massive ground game. If DeSantis pulls out a win in Iowa and then Haley wins New Hampshire, it could be the start of MAGA's death spiral.

Hopefully, Sununu's endorsement will give the Haley campaign that extra kick needed to cross the finish line in the New Hampshire primary. It's hard to predict what will happen in Iowa. Team Trump is touting the polls, which they never used to believe in, and Team DeSantis is betting on their massive ground game. If DeSantis pulls out a win in Iowa and then Haley wins New Hampshire, it could be the start of MAGA's death spiral.

shes dead in the water without a chance at a life preserver,,

TuckerLOL.jpg

I admire your optimism and hope you are correct.

I can't believe the number of comments from European citizens and India in particular for some reason who want Trump to win in 2024. Even left wing sites such as BBC and Germanies DW. It is remarkable just how much Trump is underestimated but has broad appeal.

Will make zero difference to the die hard tRumplings.

If Trump is the nominee.....many in the GOP won't vote for him.

If Trump is not the nominee......many of his supporters won't vote for whoever else it is.

I'm pretty resolved to the fact that the GOP won't win in 2024.

2028 is first best chance.

I would hold my nose and vote for Haley, I just don't trust her. She is a political chameleon, I know what Trump will do, he already showed us and he did more positive things for America in one term than Biden/Obama did in three terms.

Forum List

Back