Governor Sununu Endorses Nikki Haley for President

I can't believe the number of comments from European citizens and India in particular for some reason who want Trump to win in 2024. Even left wing sites such as BBC and Germanies DW. It is remarkable just how much Trump is underestimated but has broad appeal.
Peace and prosperity. It's not that hard to understand.

Hopefully, Sununu's endorsement will give the Haley campaign that extra kick needed to cross the finish line in the New Hampshire primary. It's hard to predict what will happen in Iowa. Team Trump is touting the polls, which they never used to believe in, and Team DeSantis is betting on their massive ground game. If DeSantis pulls out a win in Iowa and then Haley wins New Hampshire, it could be the start of MAGA's death spiral.

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu called Donald Trump a three-time loser once, He endorses Haley as a way of saying 'anything but Trump" Pretty obvious to most spectators.

Hopefully, Sununu's endorsement will give the Haley campaign that extra kick needed to cross the finish line in the New Hampshire primary. It's hard to predict what will happen in Iowa. Team Trump is touting the polls, which they never used to believe in, and Team DeSantis is betting on their massive ground game. If DeSantis pulls out a win in Iowa and then Haley wins New Hampshire, it could be the start of MAGA's death spiral.

Cope harder.

It's Trump or bust for me, dude.

A bit of advise for Nikki and all the so called republicans running against Trump... loyalty matters with MAGA voters and unless you back out of the race and endorse Trump your career will be toast...

Nikki taking money from the Koch brothers is a dumb thing to do...

Governor Sununu Endorses Nikki Haley for President​

Kiss-of-death GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Irrelevant.

If Trump is the nominee.....many in the GOP won't vote for him.
Not true... This group of people is a very small group of people... the Paul Ryan's and Mitt Romney's of the world...
If Trump is not the nominee......many of his supporters won't vote for whoever else it is.
This is very true, and this group of people is MUUUUUUUUCH larger than the other group of people. This is why Trump is the only candidate who stands a chance to beat "Biden" or Newsom.
I'm pretty resolved to the fact that the GOP won't win in 2024.
Trump, unless fraud wins again, will win in 2024... The GOP probably won't though, outside of some MAGA candidates who happen to overcome the GOP's war against them gaining power (such as Kari Lake, Abe Hamadeh, David Giglio, John O'Shea, and a number of others).
2028 is first best chance.
If Trump gets frauded out of 2024, then any semblance of a "constitutional republic" is lost and we'll be a subsidiary of the CCP...... Hopefully Jesus calls me up to be with him before then.

I would hold my nose and vote for Haley, I just don't trust her. She is a political chameleon, I know what Trump will do, he already showed us and he did more positive things for America in one term than Biden/Obama did in three terms.
Agreed outside of the "hold my nose for Haley" part. I refuse to hold my nose at this point. My support this cycle goes to Trump and Trump alone because he has earned it. The others are elitist globalist hacks who stand against my economic interests.

Agreed outside of the "hold my nose for Haley" part. I refuse to hold my nose at this point. My support this cycle goes to Trump and Trump alone because he has earned it. The others are elitist globalist hacks who stand against my economic interests.
I totally support Trump, I'm just saying in the event that Haley is the nominee I would vote for her to get the DemoFascists out of power. At a minimum that removes Garland, Wray and Myorkas.

I totally support Trump, I'm just saying in the event that Haley is the nominee I would vote for her to get the DemoFascists out of power. At a minimum that removes Garland, Wray and Myorkas.
Right, and I understand the thinking. That was my very thought process in past election cycles (until now). E.g. "I'll hold my nose for Haley because at least she isn't a DemoFascist"... aka "better than the alternative"

Now, my thought process on that has changed. Nowadays, I equate Haley (and DeSantis, and Christie, et al) with the DemoFascists (especially when it comes to foreign war and trade policy, and domestic economic and energy policy). When it comes specifically to those most vital policies, I really don't see any difference in policy action between her (and any other RINO) and the DemoFascists. For instance, Haley doesn't want me to be able to be anonymous on the internet. She'd be all for the control-happy digital ID and digital currency BS that the rest of the elitists are cramming down our throats.

They're all part of an elitist Uniparty that completely and utterly despises me, sells out my jobs to foreign countries and foreign invaders, opens up my country's borders to foreign invaders to replace me after I'm kicked to the curb for "wrong-think", funnels my tax dollars to corrupt foreign politicians, (with kickbacks to the domestic Uniparty, of course), wastes my money on stupid government programs and agencies, weaponizes those agencies against me, locks down my economic activity, tries to force me to wear a silly mask and get a plethora of clot shots, illegally tracks all of my day to day activity (travel, purchases, social media, phone, etc), labels me as a domestic terrorist for daring to support "unapproved" candidates/policies/thoughts/etc, doesn't want me to use feasible fuels (e.g. gasoline), doesn't want me to eat red meat (or pretty much any meat for that matter), and on and on and on.

I support Donald Trump, I support J.D. Vance, I support Kari Lake, I support Abe Hamadeh, I support David Giglio, I support John O'Shea, et al.

I oppose Nikki Haley, I oppose Ron DeSantis, I oppose Mitch McConnell, I oppose Mitt Romney, I oppose Paul Ryan, I oppose Kevin McCarthy, et al.

I support MAGA wolverines. I oppose “professionally Republican” weasels. If there is a MAGA candidate, then I will vote for the MAGA candidate. If there is no MAGA candidate, then I will either write in a MAGA candidate or not even bother to show up.

Last edited:
Gov. Sununu is an anti-trumper, and those folks already are on Haley's side.

What the SC governor needs to do is to promise to bring Little Trumpsters into the WH if she is elected.

What position will she give Stephen Miller , Steve Bannon and Don Jr, if she gets in? Will she be consulting the Great One, Mark R. Levin?

People need to see that she will be willing to work with the Little Trumpsters, not that she is kissing RINO ass for endorsements.

But you Dims always enjoy playing with your polls.....

If Trump is the nominee.....many in the GOP won't vote for him.

If Trump is not the nominee......many of his supporters won't vote for whoever else it is.

I'm pretty resolved to the fact that the GOP won't win in 2024.

2028 is first best chance.
Ba
lo
ney

Forum List

Back