Governor Sarah Palin States: "Obama Lies, Freedom Dies"

I like Sarah Palin. She's my secret sweetie.

t1larg.sarah-palin-black.t1larg.jpg

"During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?”

:eusa_whistle:

You know................the only time the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil pops her pointed little head out is when a whole bunch of people have spoken out on a certain issue before she has.

Her job is to ramp up the crazy and make it bumper sticker size so that the GOP can have yet another jingoistic saying loaded with rhetoric.

I'm sure her next baby will be named, "Boo Hoo" to go along with the rest of the goofy names of her progeny that only the ghost of Frank Zappa could appreciate.

At least it is better than when she said Obama was going to kill her baby

I'm still wondering why there's a child named "Trig" in the family.

I doubt anyone in that family went further than simple addition and subtraction, and I can almost guarantee they didn't even come close to algebra.

I'm betting the next name chosen by the Palin family will be "BERKS"

3ob5bx.jpg

Forum List

Back