Governor Sarah Palin States: "Obama Lies, Freedom Dies"

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
Is she right? Actually I think this Scotus decision will galvanize an already pissed off electorate. First,it is the duty of those elected to represent their constituents, the fact that they did not have the support of those they represent when they passed such legislation is to betray the trust of those people as well as their oath and the office to which they hold. So this "legislation" is in itself a betrayal of the American people as well as the American system. Of course there are those that like it, they are a MINORITY of people living here -

Second it is the duty of the SC to interpret those laws written to be either constitutional or not - not to rewrite those laws so they become constitutional. If a law is unconstitutional as written then it is to be declared void and sent back to be rewritten into a constitutional format. Justice Roberts actions yesterday is to support the initial betrayal of the American people and makes clear that the rule of law no longer exists and this is exactly what Governor Palin is conveying in her statement and she realizes that 'Obamacare' is the harbinger of things to come if Obama is re-elected and that you will no longer recognize this country anymore.

t1larg.sarah-palin-black.t1larg.jpg

Palin: 'ObamaCare' a harbinger of things to come, if Obama is re-elected, you will no longer recognize the country you love - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

Palin: 'Obama Lies, Freedom Dies'... - Sarah Palin - Fox Nation

Obama lied to the American people. Again. He said it wasn't a tax. Obama lies; freedom dies.

This from the right's favorite talking bobble head.

Palin is very good at saying whatever will keep her near the spotlight so she and her clan can continue to grift the American right!

At least that's IMO.

ETA - Very bangable in that pic though! IF you don't mind crazy eyes.

• Banned
where is Palin governor?
Its respectable that you refer to her as Governor since she was Governor of Alaska. The former governor in the state I am in is always refered to as governor in interviews and such. Just like when Jimmy Carter is interviewed he is refered to as 'Mr. President'.

Again. He said it wasn't a tax. Obama lies; freedom dies.

what is written in the Law is a Penalty - for those who can afford Health Insurance but use its services without paying for it ...

not freedom dies but - freeloading, much like Palin leaving her job in Alaska before finishing her term ...

Is she right? Actually I think this Scotus decision will galvanize an already pissed off electorate. First,it is the duty of those elected to represent their constituents, the fact that they did not have the support of those they represent when they passed such legislation is to betray the trust of those people as well as their oath and the office to which they hold. So this "legislation" is in itself a betrayal of the American people as well as the American system. Of course there are those that like it, they are a MINORITY of people living here -

Second it is the duty of the SC to interpret those laws written to be either constitutional or not - not to rewrite those laws so they become constitutional. If a law is unconstitutional as written then it is to be declared void and sent back to be rewritten into a constitutional format. Justice Roberts actions yesterday is to support the initial betrayal of the American people and makes clear that the rule of law no longer exists and this is exactly what Governor Palin is conveying in her statement and she realizes that 'Obamacare' is the harbinger of things to come if Obama is re-elected and that you will no longer recognize this country anymore.

Palin: 'ObamaCare' a harbinger of things to come, if Obama is re-elected, you will no longer recognize the country you love - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

Obama lied to the American people. Again. He said it wasn't a tax. Obama lies; freedom dies.

I don't agree entirely with her statement, but the "freedom dies" part is correct.

Palin is incapable of going more than a few days before saying something completely idiotic.

Palin is very good at saying whatever will keep her near the spotlight so she and her clan can continue to grift the American right!

At least that's IMO.

fuck ewe.

At least that's IMO.

fuck ewe.

What do I look like a Spanish Conquistador? I'll stick to banging Sarah Crazy Eyes!

where is Palin governor?
Its respectable that you refer to her as Governor since she was Governor of Alaska. The former governor in the state I am in is always refered to as governor in interviews and such. Just like when Jimmy Carter is interviewed he is refered to as 'Mr. President'.

I've heard that respect given to presidents. Not governors. Former governors are "former governor ... "

Unless you worship them

At least that's IMO.

fuck ewe.

What do I look like a Spanish Conquistador? I'll stick to banging Sarah Crazy Eyes!

in your fucking wet dreams.

where is Palin governor?

I've heard that respect given to presidents. Not governors. Former governors are "former governor ... "

Unless you worship them

Though it pains me to agree they do accord that respect. In the debates Romney was called Governor and while some of the Mods loved him many did not.

Hell even Bob Schiefer called him Governor and Schiefer really doesn;t much care for him . . .Or so it seems.

where is Palin governor?

So.............we're supposed to call someone "governor" if they only completed 1/2 of their term and then bowed out?

Sorry....................she didn't serve a full term. She's just that batshit crazy chick from up north to me.

Freddie....You are a lying sack of liquid shit. The AHC legislation was widely popular when it was voted into law. It took a couple of years and a couple huindred million dollars of negative ads to convince the majority of the Americans they poll these days that the AHC is bad.

Go fuck yourself liar.

Forum List

Back