GOVERNMENT ENTRAPMENT: Proud Boys Set Up!

To rephrase, you're arguing these people were as pure as the driven snow, and were driving to bring weapons and explosives for a QRF and another group storm the Capital? How weak willed are they? Can I get them to send me all their money?
I am not arguing about what kind of people they are. The government setting their asses up like this is the problem.

You do realize this article is bullshit fake news don't you?

The title of the um...."article" should (more accurately) read "Tarrio's attorney makes a complete idiot of himself grasping at straws with ridiculous, unsubstatiated conspiracy theory."

Judges don't look favorably upon barristers wasting the court's time on crap like this.
I think sanctions may be in order.
Show me someone with credibility that says that. You are not credible or magic.

Show me someone with credibility that says that.
Here you go:

“Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.”

I am not arguing about what kind of people they are. The government setting their asses up like this is the problem.
How do you get someone to want to storm the Capital and have an armed QRF force? That sounds like a 'the Defendants are crazy criminals' problem.

Again if you can be convinced to storm the US Capital, you need to be locked up anyway because you are so stupid you might forget to breath.

So what is it. Are they criminals or criminally stupid?

No, that is what you are trying to project. And failing at it.
SO when you call someone an "Assflap" you are spreading LOVE and not Hate, right.
You're delusional.

It's fine, just quit deflecting your hate onto others.

How do you get someone to want to storm the Capital and have an armed QRF force? That sounds like a 'the Defendants are crazy criminals' problem.

Again if you can be convinced to storm the US Capital, you need to be locked up anyway because you are so stupid you might forget to breath.

So what is it. Are they criminals or criminally stupid?
Did you read the article? Someone from the government wrote that. All those people did is read it.

Did you read the article? Someone from the government wrote that. All those people did is read it.
Not quite. They had to physically do it. If they get a plan to take over the government, and then try to take over the government, they have committed the treason of trying to take over the government. You don't get off for attempted murder because someone put "use an axe" on a piece of paper.

Not quite. They had to physically do it. If they get a plan to take over the government, and then try to take over the government, they have committed the treason of trying to take over the government. You don't get off for attempted murder because someone put "use an axe" on a piece of paper.
Did they do it? They did not think of it until our own government told them.

Did they do it? They did not think of it until our own government told them.
Quit playing the fucking victim.
Your side, the right wing crazies, have been threatening Civil War for years.
No one read a book to these clowns.
Your side, the far right, is just fucking crazy.

Quit playing the fucking victim.
Your side, the right wing crazies, have been threatening Civil War for years.
No one read a book to these clowns.
Your side, the far right, is just fucking crazy.
I am not a victim but the Proud Boys are. A victim of the new fascism that in now somehow patriotic.

I am not a victim but the Proud Boys are. A victim of the new fascism that in now somehow patriotic.
Noticed you are using 'fascism' on a regular basis.
Read the History and it basically describes political ideology ever mentioned.
You have no idea what 'fascism' is, it constantly changes.
You even say so in your post.

It's just your new fancy buzzword.

I am not a victim but the Proud Boys are.
The Proud Boys huh?????

One of the Self-Proclaimed Alpha-Male Groups, started by Raging Men masquerading as "Patriots"

These Alpha Males got:
Swindled?
Extorted?
Decepted?
Entrapped?

Not THOSE Alpha Males. Not the Proud Boys.
Not Possible, what are these Proud Boys then?

Just further evidence that this was a plot by the FBI and others in the government against America and against Trump.

GOVERNMENT ENTRAPMENT: Proud Boys Set Up! Love Interest Sent Enrique Tarrio Incriminating “1776 Returns” Document at the Behest of FBI-DOJ Before January 6! – NEW INFORMATION REVEALS DOCUMENT WAS AUTHORED BY US GOVERNMENT ITSELF!​

According to a Motion submitted this past Friday by a Proud Boys attorney, it appears the Government itself is the author of the mysterious “1776 Returns”. The 1776 Returns is the title of a document that outlined strategic plans for the takeover of US government buildings on January 6, 2021.

The mysterious document was sent unsolicited to Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio’s Telegram right before January 6th by a “love interest” named Erika Flores.

It has been revealed that Flores reportedly testified to the January 6th Committee that A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL was the author of the entirety of the “1776 Returns” and that this FBI and CIA member or associate asked her to share it with Tarrio!

Tarrio has been charged with Seditious Conspiracy and currently stands trial in D.C. along with four fellow members of the Proud Boys.

According to the Motion by attorney Roger Roots:

“It appears that the government itself is the author of the most incriminating and damning document in this case, which was mysteriously sent at government request to Proud Boy leader Enrique Tarrio immediately prior to January 6 in order to frame or implicate Tarrio in a government- created scheme to storm buildings around the Capitol. As such, Exhibit 528-1 and the government’s efforts to frame or smear defendants with it, constitutes outrageous government conduct. This is either entrapment or outrageous government conduct, or both. Equally improper, it is a Brady violation because the Department of Justice must surely have known these revelations before putting Special Agent Dubrowski on the stand on February 9 to introduce this evidence.”

You can’t make this stuff up!

Screen-Shot-2023-02-13-at-3.23.22-AM.jpeg

The cover to the sketchy and poorly written “1776 Returns” was allegedly created by a Government Official who claims to have been “groomed” to join the CIA or FBI.

Apparently, an individual by the name of Samuel Armes is responsible for writing the “1776 Files”. Armes is “a former State Department and Special Operations official” that was interviewed by the January 6th Unselect Committee.

According the the Motion, Armes said “he recognized components of the document as ideas he had composed as part of a “war gaming” exercise he did in August or September of 2020. Armes “co-founded a Florida-based cryptocurrency LLC — Government Blockchain Systems” “Armes said that in college he had been groomed to join the CIA and FBI before his stint in the State Department and special operations. . . . In his studies, he often participated in “war gaming” scenarios, skills he used during his stint in government.” (*The J6 Committee was resistant in releasing these documents.)

...​

Forum List

Back