GOVERNMENT ENTRAPMENT: Proud Boys Set Up!

Totally caused by the FBI and friends.
Good luck with that. First, you retards argued it was just some tourists. Then it became BLM gone wild and now it is the FBI? LOL

Anyone but Rump and the trumptards, eh? As I said, try selling that in court, and let's see how far you go. :itsok:

The charge of entrapment only works if the accused is not otherwise involved in suspicious activity.

What a load of total CRAP. Better stick to making your garbage art and fake furniture. Entrapment applies ANYWHERE to ANYONE when the government sets them up to prosecute them for something they did not do based on false evidence, no matter what "suspicious" activity they are suspected of.

What a load of total CRAP. Better stick to making your garbage art and fake furniture. Entrapment applies ANYWHERE to ANYONE when the government sets them up to prosecute them for something they did not do based on false evidence, no matter what "suspicious" activity they are suspected of.

Entrapment is when a Law Enforcement Official says that something is lawful ... and then arrests you for committing such an act ...

Here ... the OP is claiming that the Trump DoJ told the Proud Boys is was lawful to storm the Capitol on January 6th, 2020 ... and now the Biden DoJ is prosecuting ... the question remains if the Trump DoJ actually told anyone this ... and if you'll remember, William Barr never said it was lawful to storm the Capitol ... or any government building ...

I want to hear about all those folks who stayed outside the barriers that day ... just because I disagree doesn't mean I think these brother AMERICANS shouldn't be heard ... all this talk about rioters takes away the true message ...

This piece of evidence alone is not a crime in itself so entrapment is out. The legality of sting operations has long been established. The authorities absolutely have the right to bullshit criminals into exposing themselves.

The legality of sting operations has long been established.
Really? Have you ever tried to carry out a sting against someone? If it is legal, then why can't you do it?

The authorities absolutely have the right to bullshit criminals into exposing themselves.
How do you know they are a criminal if you have to trick them into committing a criminal act that YOU SET UP that they otherwise, WOULD NOT HAVE DONE?

You despise 70% of Americans.
You defend MAGA.

You still have the honor of posting the most ridiculous laughed at thread in the history of USMB. 3-4 weeks baby......LLOLLOLLOOLLLLLOOL
I do not despise other Americans. That is your job.

These people are sloppy and get caught constantly. This is not the kind of justice anyone needs. Although some here seem to love fascism.

According to a Motion submitted this past Friday by a Proud Boys attorney, it appears the Government itself is the author of the mysterious “1776 Returns”. The 1776 Returns is the title of a document that outlined strategic plans for the takeover of US government buildings on January 6, 2021.

The mysterious document was sent unsolicited to Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio’s Telegram right before January 6th by a “love interest” named Erika Flores.

It has been revealed that Flores reportedly testified to the January 6th Committee that A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL was the author of the entirety of the “1776 Returns” and that this FBI and CIA member or associate asked her to share it with Tarrio!

I do not want to hear anything but facts, as in leave the source out of it.

You do realize this article is bullshit fake news don't you?

The title of the um...."article" should (more accurately) read "Tarrio's attorney makes a complete idiot of himself grasping at straws with ridiculous, unsubstatiated conspiracy theory."

Judges don't look favorably upon barristers wasting the court's time on crap like this.
I think sanctions may be in order.

They do not need me. They have already proven they can do it al by themselves.
To rephrase, you're arguing these people were as pure as the driven snow, and were driving to bring weapons and explosives for a QRF and another group storm the Capital? How weak willed are they? Can I get them to send me all their money?

Really? Have you ever tried to carry out a sting against someone? If it is legal, then why can't you do it?

Of course we can do this ... put out a bag of heroin and photograph whoever picks it up ... felony possession of a controlled substance ...

Entrapment is when a uniformed police officer hands you a bag of heroin and tells you it's okay to hold it ... then arrests you ... courts will throw this out ...

How do you know they are a criminal if you have to trick them into committing a criminal act that YOU SET UP that they otherwise, WOULD NOT HAVE DONE?

I would whip out my iPhone and dial the local police and report the bag of heroin ... my mother taught me it's MY fault if I break the law ...

I didn't say sting operations were right, they are merely legal. Next time republicans want to start another law enforcement "war" on our own soil remember that you have to give something up. The drug war and the war on terror cost us dearly. Even your war on abortion cost us the right to privacy.

To rephrase, you're arguing these people were as pure as the driven snow, and were driving to bring weapons and explosives for a QRF and another group storm the Capital? How weak willed are they? Can I get them to send me all their money?
Maybe they were all Trump University graduates.

Forum List

Back