GOVERNMENT ENTRAPMENT: Proud Boys Set Up!

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
These people are sloppy and get caught constantly. This is not the kind of justice anyone needs. Although some here seem to love fascism.

According to a Motion submitted this past Friday by a Proud Boys attorney, it appears the Government itself is the author of the mysterious “1776 Returns”. The 1776 Returns is the title of a document that outlined strategic plans for the takeover of US government buildings on January 6, 2021.

The mysterious document was sent unsolicited to Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio’s Telegram right before January 6th by a “love interest” named Erika Flores.

It has been revealed that Flores reportedly testified to the January 6th Committee that A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL was the author of the entirety of the “1776 Returns” and that this FBI and CIA member or associate asked her to share it with Tarrio!

I do not want to hear anything but facts, as in leave the source out of it.

More on the Injustice system. This is another source.
Samuel Arnes, a former State Department and Special Operations official, drafted the "1776 Returns" document used as key evidence in PB trial.
He just HAPPENED to share it with Enrique Tarrio's lady friend and she just HAPPENED to give it to Tarrio:Jan. 6 committee interview sheds light on origins of Proud Boys ‘1776 returns’ document
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) February 12, 2023
This is turning out to be a Fedsurrection.

I'll pay attention. Take this one to the bank and I'll ignore your track record.

Is it o.k. if I provide some info on the source?

These people are sloppy and get caught constantly. This is not the kind of justice anyone needs. Although some here seem to love fascism.

According to a Motion submitted this past Friday by a Proud Boys attorney, it appears the Government itself is the author of the mysterious “1776 Returns”. The 1776 Returns is the title of a document that outlined strategic plans for the takeover of US government buildings on January 6, 2021.

The mysterious document was sent unsolicited to Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio’s Telegram right before January 6th by a “love interest” named Erika Flores.

It has been revealed that Flores reportedly testified to the January 6th Committee that A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL was the author of the entirety of the “1776 Returns” and that this FBI and CIA member or associate asked her to share it with Tarrio!

I do not want to hear anything but facts, as in leave the source out of it.

So, someone sends you an email to start an insurrection and you go ahead and do it?

I agree this guy should not be charged with insurrection but for being a moron. An idiot like this should not be allowed to walk free.

So, someone sends you an email to start an insurrection and you go ahead and do it?

I agree this guy should not be charged with insurrection but for being a moron. An idiot like this should not be allowed to walk free.
You mean a "Fedsurrection"

You mean a "Fedsurrection"
Sure, if that is how you want to spell it, go right ahead. But you do agree it was an "insurrection"? That's progress!

I remember when some retards on your side were arguing that J6 was just some tourists having fun.

That actually explains a lot about you.
Actually it explains it by the lies the government has been caught in. The censorship they were involved with. They have 0 credibility with me and countless others.

Sure, if that is how you want to spell it, go right ahead. But you do agree it was an "insurrection"? That's progress!

I remember when some retards on your side were arguing that J6 was just some tourists having fun.
Totally caused by the FBI and friends.

More on the Injustice system. This is another source.

This is turning out to be a Fedsurrection.
The thread premise is a lie.

No one was ‘entrapped.’

Those involved in the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy are being lawfully prosecuted and afforded comprehensive due process.

Every conviction of a rightwing domestic terrorist is a victory for democracy.

Forum List

Back