GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

Trump can't win by beating on the wetbacks, or the *******, or the faggots, or the Jews. Old angry whitey just doesn't have the numbers anymore...

The fun part is he is forcing other Republicans to make a stand
Do they side with Trump or defend Mexicans?

lose/lose either way

What trump said is true. Mexico is not sending its doctors, teachers, engineers, and police across our border, it is sending its very poor, criminals, and druggies. It is also true that many girls are raped in the process of crossing our border illegally.

Trump did not denigrate all Mexicans, he only told the truth about the ones entering this country illegally.

BTW, mexican is NOT a race.

Most of the Mexicans I have met are hard working, religious with strong family ties. They are here to make a better life for themselves and their families......like most immigrants

The hate being spewed by Trump has been around for over 100 years. The same comments were used against the Irish, Itallian, Chinese and any new group of immigrants.

This is a guy who probably should not give political speeches extemporaneously.

This is also a guy who insists on giving political speeches extemporaneously.

Maybe not a good mix, ay?

He's a buffoon, like Palin, and Cruz.
I think he's more dangerous to the party than Cruz or even Palin.

Palin just tosses out endless strings of bumper sticker slogans; Trump gets far more specific, with "ideas" 'n stuff.

'

'you are wrong, mac. The american people are fed up with lying politicians who talk a good game but do nothing. They are desperate for someone who is not afraid to speak the truth. Trump is a breath of fresh air in the polluted political atmosphere.

Do not take him too lightly. He is using his own money, he owes favors to no special interests, and he understands how to win.
Well, first, "the truth" is now subjective. I can see him buying his way into the picture, and I can see people voting for him because he's so unlike other politicians. I'm just listening to what he's saying and how he says it, and I really don't think his overall temperament is suited to that office.

Did you actually hear his speech or are you reacting to out of context news clips? What he said was not offensive to mexicans or anyone else, it was simply a statement of fact that had already been published by the border patrol.

his "temperament" is exactly what we need in the whitehouse, we need someone with guts who is not afraid to tell it like it is and take appropriate action.

Trump can't win by beating on the wetbacks, or the *******, or the faggots, or the Jews. Old angry whitey just doesn't have the numbers anymore...

lose/lose either way

What trump said is true. Mexico is not sending its doctors, teachers, engineers, and police across our border, it is sending its very poor, criminals, and druggies. It is also true that many girls are raped in the process of crossing our border illegally.

Trump did not denigrate all Mexicans, he only told the truth about the ones entering this country illegally.

Most of the Mexicans I have met are hard working, religious with strong family ties. They are here to make a better life for themselves and their families......like most immigrants

The hate being spewed by Trump has been around for over 100 years. The same comments were used against the Irish, Itallian, Chinese and any new group of immigrants.

I agree with you on most mexicans. But the Irish, Italians, and Chinese came here LEGALLY. That is the difference.

No one has an issue with limited legal immigration, that is what makes this country strong. Illegal immigration and tolerance of illegal immigration makes us weak in many ways.

The ILLEGAL is the problem, not the immigrants.

Palin just tosses out endless strings of bumper sticker slogans; Trump gets far more specific, with "ideas" 'n stuff.

'

'you are wrong, mac. The american people are fed up with lying politicians who talk a good game but do nothing. They are desperate for someone who is not afraid to speak the truth. Trump is a breath of fresh air in the polluted political atmosphere.

Do not take him too lightly. He is using his own money, he owes favors to no special interests, and he understands how to win.
Well, first, "the truth" is now subjective. I can see him buying his way into the picture, and I can see people voting for him because he's so unlike other politicians. I'm just listening to what he's saying and how he says it, and I really don't think his overall temperament is suited to that office.

Truth is not subjective, Truth is truth.

'

Did you actually hear his speech or are you reacting to out of context news clips? What he said was not offensive to mexicans or anyone else, it was simply a statement of fact that had already been published by the border patrol.

his "temperament" is exactly what we need in the whitehouse, we need someone with guts who is not afraid to tell it like it is and take appropriate action.
I watched about half of the speech and gave up. I can only handle so much shallow showbiz and bravado. It was like watching a professional wrestler talk about how he's gonna beat his opponent. He should have been wearing a mask and shiny cape.

It's not like this was the first time I had seen/heard him, he's very consistent.

Seems to me there's a pretty good chance there's a lot more where this came from, I don't see how he avoids further fireworks.

We'll see.

'

I watched about half of the speech and gave up. I can only handle so much shallow showbiz and bravado. It was like watching a professional wrestler talk about how he's gonna beat his opponent. He should have been wearing a mask and shiny cape.

It's not like this was the first time I had seen/heard him, he's very consistent.

Seems to me there's a pretty good chance there's a lot more where this came from, I don't see how he avoids further fireworks.

We'll see.

Yes, we will. the next 17 months will be very interesting, and very critical to the survival of this nation.

for the first time in my life, I am very worried about where my country is headed.

lose/lose either way

I agree with you on most mexicans. But the Irish, Italians, and Chinese came here LEGALLY. That is the difference.

No one has an issue with limited legal immigration, that is what makes this country strong. Illegal immigration and tolerance of illegal immigration makes us weak in many ways.

Legal status has nothing to do with the hate filled rhetoric used by Trump

It is nothing new. The same tactic has been used for a hundred years to turn people against recent immigrants. They are dirty, uneducated, criminals to be feared and driven from your community

'

We'll see.

Yes, we will. the next 17 months will be very interesting, and very critical to the survival of this nation.

for the first time in my life, I am very worried about where my country is headed.
You haven't lived very long then.

And don't worry, Chicken Little, the nation will survive.

Last edited:

'

We'll see.

Folks always say that about every election. The nation seems to survive the damage done by crappy Presidents and crappy congress's and crappy Supreme Court's.

Donald Trump hinders Republican Latino outreach - CNNPolitics.com

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!

I love Trump for president. I would love to see Donald and Hillary in a debate....lol. Wondering how many voters would sit out the general election if it were between the two....lol

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!

I love Trump for president. I would love to see Donald and Hillary in a debate....lol. Wondering how many voters would sit out the general election if it were between the two....lol
Hillary would get 60% of the vote

'

We need a loud mouth, egomaniac, with racist inclinations in the White House? You think we do?

Understand Reader, what the above Democrats are saying is that they do not believe that a Republican can win election by telling the public the truth.

Which fits with their Candidates position on the truth:

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES {THE TRUTH} MAKE ?"

lose/lose either way

Legal status has nothing to do with the hate filled rhetoric used by Trump

It is nothing new. The same tactic has been used for a hundred years to turn people against recent immigrants. They are dirty, uneducated, criminals to be feared and driven from your community

Nothing he said was hate filled. He merely stated facts about crimes being committed by illegal aliens in this country. Telling the truth is not hating. Lying like you do every day is hate filled.

'

We need a loud mouth, egomaniac, with racist inclinations in the White House? You think we do?

we currently have one of those and I am quite sure you voted for him twice.

'

We'll see.

Folks always say that about every election. The nation seems to survive the damage done by crappy Presidents and crappy congress's and crappy Supreme Court's.

yes, but the crappiness has a cumulative effect, we are at the tipping point.

Hillary would get 60% of the vote

wanna bet? she will always get the 40% that would vote for her if she pissed in their coffee. the rest are up for grabs.

not as many as would sit out if it was Bush vs Clinton.

San Francisco Refused To Turn Illegal Alien Over To ICE And He Just Murdered A Woman
Kate Steinle was walking along San Francisco’s Pier 14 on Wednesday with her father and a friend when a man shot her for no apparent reason. She died at the hospital. This random murder is terrible tragedy, but the story takes a horrific turn. The man accused of pulling the trigger is an illegal alien with 7 felony convictions who has been deported 5 times. Making matters worse, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) had placed a hold on him a few months ago for a 6th deportation but San Francisco sheriffs refused the order and let him free to kill an innocent women. San Francisco Refused To Turn Illegal Alien Over To ICE And He Just Murdered A Woman Downtrend

Forum List

Back