Japan’s Senior Cancer Doctor: COVID Shots Are ‘Essentially Murder’

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Dr. Masanori Fukushima has called on the World Health Organization to lead an investigation of the harmful outcomes of the COVID shots.

The most senior medical oncologist in Japan recently slammed the COVID-19 mRNA shots as “the work of evil” that has caused “essentially murder.” In an interview published April 19, Dr. Masanori Fukushima, who spearheaded the first cancer outpatient clinic at Kyoto University and launched the first course in pharmacoepidemiology there, listed a slew of problems with the COVID mRNA jabs, evidencing what he called an evil “abuse of science.”

1. He pointed out that “turbo cancers,” a kind “previously unseen by doctors” that progress extremely quickly and are typically in stage four by the time they are diagnosed, have started to appear after the jab rollouts.

2. There were problems, moreover, with the very technology used to administer the mRNA – the lipid nanoparticles – that the doctor said result in “off-target effects” on various organs, including the ovaries, brain, liver, and bone marrow.

“We should never again use such vaccines,” he said. “This is a shame for humanity. It’s a disgrace that we did this.” “It’s serious. It’s essentially murder. In the end, I want to state clearly that this is my view,” the doctor said.

We await your comments Horsey Horse, Left Pinger and your fellow Deniers .

Already there are millions missing when you examine Excess Deaths data .

Will the Normies continue with their Coincidence Theory to avoid the necessity of them using their brains:?

Lifesitenews website quotes quack pot in Japan. News at 11.

Tell that to the millions suffering from Cancer and other deadly diseases as the world loses multi millions due to the Killer Jabs .

Bet you Deniers were Flat Earth believers in previous incarnations .

BTW Comprehension improves dramatically when you distinguish between the original info source and the carrier of that same info .

If it was reported that Biden press reported 2+2=4 , Biden would be for once correct even though he is generally Fake News personified .

Last edited:
Tell that to the millions suffering from Cancer and other deadly diseases as the world loses multi millions due to the Killer Jabs .

Bet you Deniers were Flat Earth believers in previous incarnations .
Fake news.

Dr. Masanori Fukushima has called on the World Health Organization to lead an investigation of the harmful outcomes of the COVID shots.

The most senior medical oncologist in Japan recently slammed the COVID-19 mRNA shots as “the work of evil” that has caused “essentially murder.” In an interview published April 19, Dr. Masanori Fukushima, who spearheaded the first cancer outpatient clinic at Kyoto University and launched the first course in pharmacoepidemiology there, listed a slew of problems with the COVID mRNA jabs, evidencing what he called an evil “abuse of science.”

1. He pointed out that “turbo cancers,” a kind “previously unseen by doctors” that progress extremely quickly and are typically in stage four by the time they are diagnosed, have started to appear after the jab rollouts.

2. There were problems, moreover, with the very technology used to administer the mRNA – the lipid nanoparticles – that the doctor said result in “off-target effects” on various organs, including the ovaries, brain, liver, and bone marrow.

“We should never again use such vaccines,” he said. “This is a shame for humanity. It’s a disgrace that we did this.” “It’s serious. It’s essentially murder. In the end, I want to state clearly that this is my view,” the doctor said.
WOW....

Shows the measure of your ignorance .

Give it a little more time and people will be dealing with you in very angry and violent ways .

Stupidity is no defence for ignorance . But keeping your mouth shut is .
No one is dealing with me "in very angry and violent ways" you nut. You crazy people cant afford your eggs and gas apparently so I doubt you have the goods to get to my bougie neighborhood where you'd stick out like a sore thumb with your maga hat and crazy eyes.

Forum List

Back